Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? (21541 Views)

UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card / Need Info About UBA Africard / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by Ebestsmscom: 8:00am On Feb 01, 2013
Rexyl: please, which of all these master card, visa card and prepaid card can be used efficiently for withdrawal online? I will appreciate your correct response. Tnx.

VISA!

1 Like

Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by joelreg(m): 10:41am On Feb 01, 2013
onatisi:
lobatan , oro pari . thank you , this is the most important answer of all

It very easy to use. U fund it in local currency and buy whatever u wanted to buy online and head back to nigeria atm and withdraw. Say no to black market exchange rate. Africard anytime any day

2 Likes

Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by onatisi(m): 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2013
joelreg:

It very easy to use. U fund it in local currency and buy whatever u wanted to buy online and head back to nigeria atm and withdraw. Say no to black market exchange rate. Africard anytime any day
but here in ghana they re not issuing it but if u have u can fund it .i am thinking of visiting naija to get one
but certainly the uba mastercard too have its own advantages over africard visa
Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2013
How long does it take to get a personalized uba visa africard cos i apply for one in osogbo branch since monday and i've not recieved my card. The y keep telling me to check back. Am tired and i need the card urgently. Which other bank issues visa card?
Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by SGRACE1(m): 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2013
The Visa Card (UBA) is a good option for recieving online payment. You can withdraw directly from any atm nation wide.
Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by danielng: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
Good day all,

WE have talked much about UBA Africard on this forum. UBA Africard id the bomb! when it comes to online funding and receiving your earnings directly from the source you funded your account (for online businesses). I used various Zenith Bank cards and the Skye Bank prepaid visa card, and have come to conclusion the UBA Visa Africard is da best.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by gabriel74: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
Only one thing i have been looking out for and no one really comment on it...FACEBOOK ADs
Has any one use any card of any bank whether blackmarket or white market that works with facebook?

Thank
Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by valboy20(m): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2013
Can i also fund and withdraw online with my diamond visa debit card?

urgent reply pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by Tonjeola1(m): 6:29am On Feb 06, 2013
valboy20: Can i also fund and withdraw online with my diamond visa debit card?

urgent reply pls
yes as far is visa, give it try.

1 Like

Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by nkkystel(f): 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
Daddy Dey: Hi, people should stop wasting their time with UbaAfricard or mastercard that takes days, Zenith Bank visa card is fantastic faster to obtain just 48 hours duration and you fund in Dollars,make purchases almost immediately and has 3years expiry date, can you believe that, card issued without any compulsory deposit except that you most fund it before usage,their commission is $20 on activation. I prefer them and once you fund in dollar you know you balance in dollar though Uba mastercard value depends on the prevailing exchange rate for your conversion.I still recommend Zenith Visacard stress free. thanks.Daddy Dey
Must@I own an account with Zenith Bank before I can get the Zenith VisaCard
Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by nkkystel(f): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
Daddy Dey: Hi, people should stop wasting their time with UbaAfricard or mastercard that takes days, Zenith Bank visa card is fantastic faster to obtain just 48 hours duration and you fund in Dollars,make purchases almost immediately and has 3years expiry date, can you believe that, card issued without any compulsory deposit except that you most fund it before usage,their commission is $20 on activation. I prefer them and once you fund in dollar you know you balance in dollar though Uba mastercard value depends on the prevailing exchange rate for your conversion.I still recommend Zenith Visacard stress free. thanks.Daddy Dey
kiss
Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by Greatdesi(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
I applied for a non-personalized africard from UBA Uyo and I bought a domain name from Godaddy but I was not allowed to log into my account. I am asked to upload a government issued ID Card which I have done but am now asked to send an image of the front and back of the card and the name line must be visible. Please anyone that has this kind of experience should please advice me on what next to do.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by princeuk21(m): 1:33am On Apr 01, 2013
goldplated:

you are not supposed to have problems with africard except

1.the website logs your i.p and uses it to identify you. so when your i.p changes sharply, your order wont be processed.
2.you have outstanding debts to pay and you open another new account with the same card to dribble them. your card will never be processed. this happens with ppc companies like facebook ads, google ads and the rest.
pls explain why will my I.p address change?
Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by arbitrage: 7:09am On Apr 01, 2013
Greatdesi: I applied for a non-personalized africard from UBA Uyo and I bought a domain name from Godaddy but I was not allowed to log into my account. I am asked to upload a government issued ID Card which I have done but am now asked to send an image of the front and back of the card and the name line must be visible. Please anyone that has this kind of experience should please advice me on what next to do.
Thanks

They will usually tell you to cover the card number anyway. Some foreign merchants do request that anyway.
Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by princeuk21(m): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
So should we cover the card number and the three digit pin at the back of the card?
Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by onatisi(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
princeuk21: So should we cover the card number and the three digit pin at the back of the card?
if possible yes except when using on atm grin
Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by danieee(m): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2013
My question is this, if I fund my africard, can I still withdraw using Atm?
Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by Chibenze(m): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2013
I dnt have and id card, is it possible to get the ubaafricard
Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by onatisi(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
ghana is totally useless , the uba bank here cant load m africard , i just wasted money to nigeria to collect it , i should have collected the master card instead
Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by danieee(m): 12:02am On Apr 20, 2013
onatisi: ghana is totally useless , the uba bank here cant load m africard , i just wasted money to nigeria to collect it , i should have collected the master card instead

sorry about that. Even here in Nigeria, some states would have their branches tell you they no longer issue it whereas some other branches in other states would still issue. I just got mine two days ago and its okay but i read a post here where the person complained that a certain branch in Lagos said they no longer issue. Na naija way.
Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by onatisi(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
danieee:

sorry about that. Even here in Nigeria, some states would have their branches tell you they no longer issue it whereas some other branches in other states would still issue. I just got mine two days ago and its okay but i read a post here where the person complained that a certain branch in Lagos said they no longer issue. Na naija way.
pls can someone pls confirm to me whether it is true that i will be charged 1050,when withdrawing from an atm outside nigeria with africard?
Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by princeuk21(m): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2013
onatisi:
pls can someone pls confirm to me whether it is true that i will be charged 1050,when withdrawing from an atm outside nigeria with africard?
I think so
Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by oseiwe(m): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
onatisi:
It is not up to dat amount. I'm sure it is N105(one hundred and five naira)
Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by danieee(m): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
Wow..it better be 105 and not 1050. Because 1050 is on the high side.
Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by onatisi(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
danieee: Wow..it better be 105 and not 1050. Because 1050 is on the high side.
i should hve obtained the mastercard instead.i will use this for a while then come back to get the master card one,what is even more annoying is that i cant load money into it except i first send the money to nigeria,
Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by Rexyl(m): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
Ebestsms.com:

And also it's Visa.
Visa is more secured than MasterCard.
That means you can buy with MasterCard without entering your password but Visa you go enter am.

Visa has many advantages, not all site accept masterCard that means visa is more excepted online.

Go for visa.

Thanks.
Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by Herdeoye(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
House i have a little prob. I paid some goods at aliexpress some weeks ago with my uba africard without any hassle. This mornin however i tried payin for sth but to my surprise i was asked to activate my card via verified by visa wich i did successfully. But d issue now is since i activated d card i couldnt pay for my goods on aliexpress. Has anyone encountered dis prob? And how do i resolve it?
Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by danieee(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
Herdeoye: House i have a little prob. I paid some goods at aliexpress some weeks ago with my uba africard without any hassle. This mornin however i tried payin for sth but to my surprise i was asked to activate my card via verified by visa wich i did successfully. But d issue now is since i activated d card i couldnt pay for my goods on aliexpress. Has anyone encountered dis prob? And how do i resolve it?

how did you go about the Verified by Visa activation? Have you complained to UBA about the problem?
Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by Herdeoye(m): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2013
danieee:

how did you go about the Verified by Visa activation? Have you complained to UBA about the problem?
I went thru the normal verified by visa page. I was sent a number on my phone from Uba which i used to start the process. Keyed in my date of birth with card details then chose a username and password. That was all. I havnt contacted uba though..all these started in dis mornin
Re: UBA Master Card & UBA Africard, What Is The Diffirence? by arbitrage: 3:53am On Apr 28, 2013
May be you should check what error message you are getting on Aliexpress because if your vbv is truly successful, there should be no problem using your card on Aliexpress, since you have been using it there before the vbv process. More so, the vbv code/password will only be required from you when you are buying from a site that subcribes to Verified by Visa and/or Mastercard Secure Code program. Any other site (that is not part of vbv) should go successfully without using vbv.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Products Sell Without Advert:: How? / Did CBN Recently Order Reduction In Bank Charges? (Fact Check) / Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.