Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Vote For Your Best Performing Governor In 2012 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Your Best Performing Governor In 2012 (823 Views)

Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For Your Best Performing Governor In 2012 by gigz31: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
I know that we have more than 3 performing governors
in nigeria. but we can't hide the fact that these 3 Governors have been in their very best in 2012

....please
lets vote for the best performing governor and please lets try to shun ethnic rivalry and personal
hatred towards these héros.
The nominees
1] Gov Godswill Akpabio of Akwa-
Ibom State
2] Gov Rochas Okorocha of Imo
Sate
3] Gov Babatunde Fashola of
Lagos State
Every Vote MUST Count. Lets
Gooooooooooooo!

Re: Vote For Your Best Performing Governor In 2012 by delkuf(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
Rochas Okorocha
Re: Vote For Your Best Performing Governor In 2012 by ihedioramma: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
SIR, ROCHAS OKOROCHA . BEST EVER GOVERNOR NIGERIAN HAS .
Re: Vote For Your Best Performing Governor In 2012 by GARRIx7(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
@OP... How did you arrive at those 3 as the best performers??

@Topic: I'll go with FASHOLA...

Make thunder, lightning, fire and brimstone strike my COCONUT-HEAD Governor and that Kpalasa of a wife when he carry...

BASCALLYWAGS!!!!

Happy New year to y'all in advance..... grin
Re: Vote For Your Best Performing Governor In 2012 by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
Akpabio; followed by Chime and Fashola in joint 2nd.
Re: Vote For Your Best Performing Governor In 2012 by gigz31: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Make thunder, lightning, fire and brimstone strike my COCONUT-HEAD Governor and that Kpalasa of a wife when he carry...

BASCALLYWAGS!!!!

Re: Vote For Your Best Performing Governor In 2012 by gigz31: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
Akpabio; followed by Chime and Fashola in joint 2nd.
which chime they one that have been bedridden for like 3 months and counting.....i guess you saying so cause you are from the coal city state.
Re: Vote For Your Best Performing Governor In 2012 by gigz31: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
GARRI (x7):

BASCALLYWAGS!!!!

i strongly believe that they are the best...happy new year to you too.
Re: Vote For Your Best Performing Governor In 2012 by ihedioramma: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
KEEP IT COMING TELL US THE BEST GOVERNOR HERE NOT AT HOME .
Re: Vote For Your Best Performing Governor In 2012 by GARRIx7(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
gigz31: i strongly believe that they are the best...happy new year to you too.

OK. As long as my Coconut-headed and K-legged governor's name aint there its OK..

May the peace of the lord ßξ with you
Re: Vote For Your Best Performing Governor In 2012 by gigz31: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
GARRI (x7):

OK. As long as my Coconut-headed and K-legged governor's name aint there its OK..

May the peace of the lord ßξ with you
lol..it think i need names for the worst governors in 2012.....and also with you happy holidays.
Re: Vote For Your Best Performing Governor In 2012 by patanjaly: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Gov ibrahim Dankwambo of gombe state it is said he constructed 50 news road in gombe metropolis only in one year wit solar street n traffic light.
Re: Vote For Your Best Performing Governor In 2012 by gigz31: 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
patanjaly: Gov ibrahim Dankwambo of gombe state it is said he constructed 50 news road in gombe metropolis only in one year wit solar street n traffic light.
lol....are you serious....
Re: Vote For Your Best Performing Governor In 2012 by MrGlobe(m): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
@op I demand to know why a propagandist as Fashola was nominated in your list. You have killed the credibility of this contest through your ignorance.

(1) (Reply)

New Pope Ghana Peter Turkson And Nigeria Fransis Arinze Tipped / Bill Gates Never Cancelled Nigeria Trip - Gates Foundation / Obama Snubs Jonathan Over Africa’s Democracy Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.