Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,502 members, 7,770,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:17 AM

Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa (11488 Views)

Did Azazi Supply Arms To Niger Delta Militants? / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by Afolabs101: 7:23am On Dec 28, 2012
If he died in a car crash, would the guests be uncomfortable being driven to the burial?? Or is it that people know that or maintenance culture is so shoddy!

Azazi's townspeople are fighting to have the burial in his town because they know what they stand to gain. Will the presido not come, with all the top government people? Will they not come and pay respects to the traditional rulers and drop something? Don't forgt last minute tidying up: new transformer, Dickson can mobilize that contractor who built a church for GEJ to do a couple of roads, even a bridge.

But if the burial is in Yenegoa, none of the above will happen

1 Like

Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by takedat(m): 7:28am On Dec 28, 2012
In as much as I am fully against speaking ill of the dead but its quite pitiable that Azazi while alive couldn't facilitate a road network to his village.
Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by fkaz(m): 7:43am On Dec 28, 2012
James Lucia: pls someone should tell me how to reply under another reply pls tnx
click on quote Δπϑ type afta †ЂΞ quote
Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by uncleu(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2012
Somebody please tell the family that I have found a middle ground. Let them hold the funeral service and entertain their guests in Yenagoa then take him in a military helicopter to his village for burial.

2 Likes

Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 28, 2012
hydoo: fool cal jonathan nt ibb why ibb,,,idiot pple.u can't do justice for everthing

Are you his son? Get thee behind me SATAN angry

1 Like

Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by dady12: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2012
let this man be buried in his own town,why yar adua family did not bury him in abuja,are they fools the familly?impossible he should be bury in the village and reception in yenegua,what a mess! they want to bury him in one of the site in yenegua for what?
Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by Ozovehe65(m): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2012
James Lucia: pls someone should tell me how to reply under another reply pls tnx
go to the word quote under d person comment and click it and then write
Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2012
Peretorugbene,.....
Does this community actually exist in Nigeria
Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by hollypagan: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2012
All our politcian deserved to throw in side ocean coz they dnt want to make nigeria a beter place
Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by memski(m): 8:40am On Dec 28, 2012
Kamanda:

No Respect for the Dead.
Have a Nice Drowning in Your Fish Pond.
And May Your Fingerlings Feed on Your Lousy Corpse.
Fooooooooooooooooooool!

Ur username tells ur kind of person. The man is dead and life goes on.. Y use such heard words on someone? Thou he should not ve placed the advert here but u didn't ve to say all that. Learn 2be good.
Merry xmas 2u my friend.
Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2012
Peterugbene (trying to spell this word without a second look).

Only if our politicians remember death...
Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by batstan(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2012
SIIKO-FANS. They politicise every every...... coolSIIKO-FANS. They politicise every every......
Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by ask4double(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2012
fkaz:
But he fly in helicopter to some one burial, they can as well fly to his own too.
He flew not fly.

1 Like

Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by gbanikiti(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2012
fkaz:
But he fly in helicopter to some one burial, they can as well fly to his own too.
grin
Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by ijawcitizen(m): 8:59am On Dec 28, 2012
jchime: Peretorugbene,.....

What kind of stupid question is this?
Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by Agimor(m): 9:06am On Dec 28, 2012
Nor be niaja we dey they need Ground money.
Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by michygold: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2012
vislabraye: Tradition this, tradition that. Abi was man made for tradition?
in as much as tradition shld be followed we shld think twice and kw dat naked we came and also we will go when d time comes RIP nigeria think twice

1 Like

Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by Tolexander: 9:18am On Dec 28, 2012
fkaz:
was the person's burial he went for dead of helicopter accident?
Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by Tolexander: 9:25am On Dec 28, 2012
cr8v: The pitiable thing about human beings is that sometimes we are so engrossed with "where and how one is buried" without ever sitting down to wonder where he/ she is going after now. Has it ever occurred to you that contrary to some African belief how you are buried does not determine whether you are resting in peace or not.

Most of the early disciples were fed to lions, they never had a befitting burial, but they are resting, relaxing and wearing the crown of honor many that were buried with pomp and pageantry can never smell

[size=14pt]Its not how you died or where/how you were buried that matters but how you lived[/size]
how was Jesus Christ burried?
Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2012
SlyIg: Seun,
Pls i want you to stop putting up your advert thread each time i want to open the first thread. It isn't by force to read your advertisement info.
u go into someone's house and tell him u dont like the position he placed his plasma tv.. that it is not by force to watch it.... its his forum dear... if he likes, he can place an advert on top every post...
Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2012
take dat: In as much as I am fully against speaking ill of the dead but its quite pitiable that Azazi while alive couldn't facilitate a road network to his village.
maybe the community is in an island...
Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by Clemzy16(m): 9:47am On Dec 28, 2012
So those fools are even fighting for the body of a person that was burnt beyond recongnition. SMH!
Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by ypzilanti: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2012
I posted this on December 15th. A day after the crash:

...and then in a few weeks time at the Generals burial, our superstitious and fearful rulers finally drove through the bad roads from Port Harcourt to Bayelsa State.
Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by etenyong(m): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2012
Commander of the Order of the Federal Republic CFR
Grand Service Star GSS
Distinquished Service Star DSS
Meritorious Service Star MSS
Force Service Star FSS
Corps Medal Honour CMH
Pass Staff College dagger PSC+
National Defence College dagger NDC+
Fmr National Security Adviser
Fmr Chife of Defense Staff
Fmr Chife of Army Staff
Graduate of Command & Staff College
Graduate of National War College.
Azazi was a hero. The labor of our hero's past shall neva be in vain. His final resting place should not be a problem He can be buried in any part of d country.
Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2012
grin grin
fkaz:
Badt U
Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by aribisala0(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
cr8v: The pitiable thing about human beings is that sometimes we are so engrossed with "where and how one is buried" without ever sitting down to wonder where he/ she is going after now. Has it ever occurred to you that contrary to some African belief how you are buried does not determine whether you are resting in peace or not.

Most of the early disciples were fed to lions, they never had a befitting burial, but they are resting, relaxing and wearing the crown of honor many that were buried with pomp and pageantry can never smell

[size=14pt]Its not how you died or where/how you were buried that matters but how you lived[/size]

That is your own opinion and many others have different opinions regarding what happens after death.
Only those who have died know the truth. Everything else is a GUESS
Yes you are right how one lives is more important than where they are buried.
Though I think it will be more appropriate for Mandela to be buried in South Africa than Holland
Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by dulphines: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
If i be Azazi friend, Governor, senator or anything; me i no go go this one oh wey to fly dey inside the matter. If u kpeme, u are on your own.
I will send them enough money to support them. grin
Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by timoney45(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
I am writing from bayelsa state. And my candid opinion is that azazi should be buried in his home town and whosoever cannot take speed boat and is afraid of flying in a helicopter, should stop at yenagoa to either go back from there or wait for those that will cross over to return after the burial. My position is not based on tradition but that people should go and see for themselves how underdeveloped Gen. Azazi's community is. Secondly, is for people to see that our state govt. From alamieyeseigha's regime to GEJ to timipre sylva's and up to the present administration of Dickson have neglated connection the riverine areas by road, and so the wealthy resort to taking helicopter's to their villages whenever the need arises. It is in the light i would humbly suggest that Gen. Azazi (rtd) be buried in his hometown and helicopters should be flown. And i pray for more crashes but this time to corrupt leaders of bayelsa origin both past and present... You can hate my contribution but i don't care
Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by timoney45(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
I am writing from bayelsa state. And my candid opinion is that azazi should be buried in his home town and whosoever cannot take speed boat and is afraid of flying in a helicopter, should stop at yenagoa to either go back from there or wait for those that will cross over to return after the burial. My position is not based on tradition but that people should go and see for themselves how underdeveloped Gen. Azazi's community is. Secondly, is for people to see that our state govt. From alamieyeseigha's regime to GEJ to timipre sylva's and up to the present administration of Dickson have neglated connection the riverine areas by road, and so the wealthy resort to taking helicopter's to their villages whenever the need arises. It is in the light i would humbly suggest that Gen. Azazi (rtd) be buried in his hometown and helicopters should be flown. And i pray for more crashes but this time to corrupt leaders of bayelsa origin both past and present... You can hate my contribution but i don't care
Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by timoney45(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
jchime: Peretorugbene,.....
this is someones hometown u r talking abt. Tell us d name of ur community if we av heard of it before
Re: Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa by ak47mann(m): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
NigeriaNewsdes­k: MTN Nigeria has announced it is shutting its offices in Kano and Kaduna, after insurgents attacked its installations and that of Airtel.
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Haven't Failed Against Boko Haram- Buhari / Ondo Workers To Begin Indefinite Strike Tomorrow / Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.