Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family (16887 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Photo Of Karen Igho, Rita Dominic, Monalisa Chinda & Others At The NMAs / Give This Picture Of Karen A Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by Goldieluks: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
Lol ...Now that's what am talking about.^
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by armadeo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
Enoquin: The girl on the right in the second picture looks okay...no comment on the rest. The little ones are automatically exempted of course

i agree but that 2nd pic does not do any justice to karen. besides she looks very ugly in all pics. and ur comment on the little ones is a very loud silence.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
As in all Fugly, Damn!
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by charity12: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
Haters are liable 2 die young...be warned.
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by dsolo(m): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
trendystuf: Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2012/12/photos-of-karen-igho-with-her-family.html

What's my own? That one no talk say make I no snore tonight now...
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by chocopearl(f): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
topaz4: Her face, hands & feet are all different shades.... Na wah!!!
variety dey say is d spice of life*lol sewiously*
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by mamagee3(f): 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
They all look like aliens
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by Enoquin(f): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
armadeo:

i agree but that 2nd pic does not do any justice to karen. besides she looks very ugly in all pics. and ur comment on the little ones is a very loud silence.

Hehehe...I can't view the little ones faces well on my phone, hence the automatic exemption. I didn't hail Karen in the second pic, it was the lady by her left and my right.
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by Revolva(m): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
Karen is Super AwwGly!!! O ma gawd see face see mouth
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by totalbaby(f): 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
Where u expecting everybody to be white? Is karen not black. So being black or should I say "blackness" is worwor.
hiroz: Dat babe on d left in d 2nd pic worwor sha c blackness.wat a family how come everybodi is black while karen is fair.i did nt know dat jik now makes skin bleach

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by razznaija(f): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2012
J12: Is she related to the Chinese superstar called Ug Li?
Re: Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family by ignis: 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2012
Who is that in the middle?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VERY HOT: All Nicki Minaj Sexy Hot Pics(photos) / Oprah Winfrey Finally Addresses Her Mother's Death / I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.