Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) (27686 Views)

Muslim Youth - The Struggle To Maintain The Islamic Personality / "Muslim Youth Group Whatsapp Chat". / Dealing With Zina And Shamelessness- The Muslim Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
geeez: Obvious photoshop
why you no wan get sense, why why why!!!!!!!!!??

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by jamace(m): 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
uihebom: imagine in kano you just see dis two people running towards you with speed,the kind run i go run. suicide bombers
LWKMD O grin grin
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by babymama3: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
I think it's photoshopped
How does the NYSC know who or what is underneath?
I don't think this will be allowed

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by samfibby(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
Imagine if the face behind the pudah is as beautiful as omotola, me i no go mind the disguise tongue
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by babymama3: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
samfibby: Imagine if the face behind the pudah is as beautiful as omotola, me i no go mind the disguise tongue

You may open it and find Ndy Okereke Onyiuke
grin
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
[size=20pt]OJUJU CALABAR[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Classicalman(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hope their bodies were scanned for bombs.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by mizzyboy007: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
JomoGbomo2: .....until we understand the word diversity, we will always be fighting in this country for no reason.

and who said they want to go for NYSC, they just have been coerced by the "law".

I respect them for being true to what they believe despite all odds in the world and I wonder how many of us do believe in anything to this level-that we will stand odd out of the crowd.
guy shut up ur mouth and go and sleep...

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by babamu123(m): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
Kudos to u ma sistas kip it up.... Since they have decided not to keep themselves like all those junks on the d street, all this blood sucking vampires will continue to say whatever they like... They have a rule guiding them U who is lawless and clueless should shut all ur traps

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Jaideyone(m): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
Lol guy bone o. Those Ninjas take off their clothes faster than regular girls o tongue talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by tomakint: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
This is the main reason why Karl Marx said, 'Religion is the opium of the people' now see what religion has turned these zealots into now?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by zangality(m): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
Stand up for what you believe in...

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Navalsadiq(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
they hav got atomic bombs hiden in there.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by nitrogen(m): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
You guys spewing rubbish, if not for the brutal and barbaric activities of our brothers in the north, you wouldn't be doing/saying all these, except them bigots.

Seriously, nothing wrong with this, that is their belief and they quite respect it, only that I just always ask this, 'how convenient are they in those?'
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by vanstanzy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
OJUJU! OJUJU!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
I am currently serving in Kaduna State. Ladies here do not usually cover their faces, but they cover their hair. With hijabs. On the parade ground. It's absolutely common. And considering that Kaduna is not as *iDontKnowTheWordToUseHere* as some other northern states, I wouldn't find it strange at all to see ladies dressed like so.

And even though I am a Christian, I do not have a problem with this. Nigerians need to appreciate diversity, and not try to shove their own opinions down the throats of others. Some Muslim ladies feel the need to cover their hair, I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed to. I laud these people for embracing something that makes them different from the rest of the crowd, for being bold about it.

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Sibe007(m): 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
Each to its own......But imagine a Nigeria without Religions....

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by vanstanzy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2012
CAUTION, MASQUERADE ALERT!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by valicious1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
Clerverly: New Corper's Uniform Or What Do We Call This?

A friend sent this from one of the NYSC Camps. I never knew any type of dressing could be allowed in a quasi military training like NYSC Scheme. Naija We Hail Thee grin grin grin
Bloodof Jesus
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Lachynos2k2(m): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
geeez: Obvious photoshop
thank u very much..i thought am d only one seein this..thread closed
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by babymama3: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
babamu123: Kudos to u ma sistas kip it up.... Since they have decided not to keep themselves like all those junks on the d street, all this blood sucking vampires will continue to say whatever they like... They have a rule guiding them U who is lawless and clueless should shut all ur traps

And how do you know it is your sister underneath that tent?
In this day of insecurity,nobody should be allowed to be in a public place looking like that
If you cannot show your face stay indoors
I need to be able to correctly ID people around me at all times
People have robbed banks dressed like that FYI

OTTAWA CITIZEN — A man used a Muslim woman’s religious garment as a disguise to rob a bank at the Pinecrest Mall on Thursday, police said.

Sgt. Mark Myers said the man, who wore a blue robe and a head scarf concealing his mouth and nose, passed a note demanding money to a bank teller at a Scotiabank branch around noon.

The teller handed over an undisclosed amount of cash.

The suspect then fled the bank, heading eastbound on foot, he said.

Myers said that since the summer, there have been a handful of other robberies in Ottawa involving male suspects using Muslim women’s religious garments as disguises. He was not immediately able to answer how many such robberies there have been or whether police suspect they have been committed by the same person.

The sergeant said police are confident the suspect is a man because at one point during the robbery, he spoke in a masculine voice.

The three or four customers in the bank at the time were uninjured. The bank remained closed for the rest of the day.

“We are thankful that our employees and our customers who were in the branch at the time are safe,” said Ann Derabbie, a Bank of Nova Scotia spokeswoman in Toronto. “We will be offering counselling support (to employees) should any of them need it.”

Police described the suspect as male with dark skin, dark eyes and bushy eyebrows, standing about five-foot-10 with a slim build. He was wearing what police described as a dark blue hijab with designs around the head and neck and a long, dark-blue robe. The suspect spoke English with a slight accent.

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by vanstanzy(m): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
CAUTION, BOMB DETECTED!!! on the funny looking ladies.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Psylas(m): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
Muslim women takin 4to

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by shadrach77: 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
the picture does NOT look photoshoped but i doubt if these two people are youth corpers. It seems as though they deliberately dressed up and posed for the picture just to make fun. cheesy wink smiley grin
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by DANILSA(m): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF IT'S A MAN INSIDE WITH BOMBS? sad angry JTF FOLLOW UP THAT MIGHT BE LACASA AND KULIMINATI INSIDE WITH KNOCKOUT TO BOMB ENUGU STATE HOUSE grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Nightshift(m): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
Those are called Ojionu masquerade in some parts of Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Psylas(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
I love jihad!

1 Share

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by hannydarl(f): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
Abeg its not by force. If the religion will not let them involve in the training fully then, they should sit in their husbands houses and focus in making his em em em happy while they apply for exemption from NYSC based on their faith and religion. How the hell will they take part in the whole orientation and camp training in that stuff? How did they even prove that the faces on their ID's are the real people under those clothes? Abeg they should stop all this religious over do jare. I believe a moslem woman can be modest without looking like a LovePeddler been forcefully kept in check by her male folks under a heap of black wrappers.

Now crucify me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) / Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse / Eid Mubarak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.