Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) (27928 Views)

Muslim Youth - The Struggle To Maintain The Islamic Personality / "Muslim Youth Group Whatsapp Chat". / Dealing With Zina And Shamelessness- The Muslim Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by hrykanu231(m): 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
Nothing was photoshopped there, we had diz same "naija ninjas" in Black Gold Camp(Kaduna) I was even having plans of wooing one of them. Untill my friend asked me if I want short sleeves or long sleeves.
Immediately Usain Bolt became my case(I ran away 4m them)
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Cliffmatrix(m): 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
Black ninjas puttin on nysc face cap.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by hrykanu231(m): 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
Nothing was photoshopped there, we had diz same "naija ninjas" in Black Gold Camp(Kaduna) I was even having plans of wooing one of them. Untill my friend asked me if I wanted short sleeves or long sleeves.
Immediately Usain Bolt became my case(I ran away 4m them) till I left KD, I avoided them like...
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Abrantie: 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
Nigeria should split right down the middle.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
So you guys are just seeing this pic? What's wrong with Nairaland these days angry
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by brigadier747: 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
This is a security threat ,such should b seriously resisted
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by DMainMan: 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
Here we go again. Hypocrisy at the highest order. When a catholic nun Nysc pix was posted on this forum, we muslims never said any derogatory comment. Christians were praising her and no one was against her faith but when muslim sisters wearing burqa is now posted, most non-muslims are here abusing and rebuking them deriving pleasure in hurting we muslims thereby disregarding our values and faith.

Dat shows our peaceful and tolerant nature as we respect all religion. Using nairaland forum as a case study, we can confidently say that most Christians are extremist. They love evil and are violent in nature. They tend to derive pleasure in hurting people of oda faith especially Islam.

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by marod(m): 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
‘If the Virgin Mary appears wearing a Veil on all her pictures, how can you ask me to sign on a Hijab ban law?’- Roberto Maroni, Italian minister
. They might be very few, but they are usually in all batches in most states. You don't notice them because they are usually exempted from the orientation camp. That is the constitutional provision for them. If they are allowed in Government Institutions, why won't they be allowed to serve? Don't know how they have offended any of you. Please let's learn to respect and tolerate one another. Am sure there is also a lost culture similar to this in your religion. Call them whatever you like, Masquerades, Illiterate, stone age people, ojuju calabar, terrorist, Halloween, Fanatics etc. Those before them were called worse. They are no fanatics. Three hearty cheers to those women of honour.

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Exponental(m): 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
Dat does not mean their a.s.s.e.s might not be phucked @ d camp.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by marod(m): 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
DMainMan: Here we go again. Hypocrisy at the highest order. When a catholic nun Nysc pix was posted on this forum, we muslims never said any derogatory comment. Christians were praising her and no one was against her faith but when muslim sisters wearing burqa is now posted, most non-muslims are here abusing and rebuking them deriving pleasure in hurting we muslims thereby disregarding our values and faith.

Dat shows our peaceful and tolerant nature as we respect all religion. Using nairaland forum as a case study, we can confidently say that most Christians are extremist. They love evil and are violent in nature. They tend to derive pleasure in hurting people of oda faith especially Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by plendil: 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
josh4ever: So you guys are just seeing this pic? What's wrong with Nairaland these days angry

I wonder. this pic should be at least a year old. At the time it was first posted, I remember there being a debate whether the girls were acting or if it was real.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Freiburger(m): 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
Exponental: Dat does not mean their a.s.s.e.s might not be phucked @ d camp.
No worry, Oga Macllam dey come flog the hell out of you very soon. grin
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by plendil: 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
BTW I'm surprised this was allowed. During my camp days, it was never allowed, the soldiers ensured strict compliance. And its noteworthy the were mostly muslims
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by contactlenz: 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
arrant nonsense
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by munex007(m): 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
[quote author=Eko Atlantic#]Stone age people.
Creator save this country.[/qu

If showing off your body is civiliztion then animals are more civilised than you..
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Lollycutie(f): 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
[quote author=doctokwus]Haba;its obviouslyphotoshoppd na![/quote.Obviously u've not been 2 d northern part of nigeria,cos if u have ur orientation will change.Dis is real!
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Freiburger(m): 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
grin grin grin munex007, you 're really funny.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by delors(m): 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
...but the truth be say dem dey do anything wey resemble di.ck like mad...ask wetin my eyes and sunthing see for Maiduguri where I been serve years back before them boko haram pple been start fully...the baddest na the swaa abi na wetin dem dey call dem - the almost fulani ones...just hide under them flowing gown and do something... grin (from personal expi). Thank God say Boko Haram nor catch me dat time ehh...I for hear am. cool
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by cold(m): 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
Those outfits are totally unacceptable in a paramilitary setting Like the NYSC.Especially with the high level of insecurity in the country,i don't see why they should be allowed to partake in the camp activities dressed liked that.I mean c'mon a lot of us here served too at one time or the other.And we all served with Muslims dressed modestly so to speak.It is permissible for a female Muslim Corper to cover her hair but not her face.This is just way outta line.Or are these not Muslim female Corpers too?

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Freiburger(m): 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
Wahala dey ooo, after you don acquire western education finish, you cover your body dey go do NYSC.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by maclatunji: 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
plendil: BTW I'm surprised this was allowed. During my camp days, it was never allowed, the soldiers ensured strict compliance. And its noteworthy the were mostly muslims

Abi
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
i like photochop
i like photochop
i like photochop
i like photochop
i like photochop
i like photochop........lalalalala chop chop chop chop photochop(singing)
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by DMainMan: 12:00am On Dec 29, 2012
When a Jewish monk passes, d west respect him but if it is a Muslim man with beard, d west wil insult him

Christians on this forum abuse and curse Holy Prophet Muhammed (SAW) with joy while no muslim has ever abuse Jesus and ur Jehovah

Yet when we defend and maintain our values, most christians here wil b lamenting like cry babies

This is a true reflection of what is happening in our society. The West steal muslims oil, land, kill innocent children, try christenizing dem. Yet when we muslims, defend our self and values, de label us terrorist.

Thank u sisters for propagating Islam. This is a wake up call for us to increase our faith. Paradise wil b won. In Sha ALLAH

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Freiburger(m): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2012
DMainMan: When a Jewish monk passes, d west respect him but if it is a Muslim man with beard, d west wil insult him

Christians on this forum abuse and curse Holy Prophet Muhammed (SAW) with joy while no muslim has ever abuse Jesus and ur Jehovah

Yet when we defend and maintain our values, most christians here wil b lamenting like cry babies

This is a true reflection of what is happening in our society. The West steal muslims oil, land, kill innocent children, try christenizing dem. Yet when we muslims, defend our self and values, de label us terrorist.

Thank u sisters for propagating Islam. This is a wake up call for us to increase our faith. Paradise wil b won. In Sha ALLAH
completely out of point. grin

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 29, 2012
Lol smh
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Malawian(m): 12:15am On Dec 29, 2012
hrykanu231: Nothing was photoshopped there, we had diz same "naija ninjas" in Black Gold Camp(Kaduna) I was even having plans of wooing one of them. Untill my friend asked me if I want short sleeves or long sleeves.
Immediately Usain Bolt became my case(I ran away 4m them)
my guy, how black gold camp be now? U dey hall A abi? Una still dey bend down for back of that stony field wey keeper no fit dive if dem shoot messi free kick give am? How mammy market? Meeen, i been hold ground for there once. Ask them military men about that igbo boy for B2009 wey baff their man with one bucket of water come stand look them eyeball to eyeball. Na this same malawian.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by KDULAR: 12:15am On Dec 29, 2012
Truth be said this has nothing to do with religion, it's just pure unadulterated deviant behavior being expressed by these girls or women as the case may be actively challenging the authority of the country because this is a National Uniform prescribed by the Country. The provision of the NYSC prescribe the Dressing of Youth Corps Members in National service, which does not disturb anybody from performing your whatever religious rights. Imagine members of the Armed Forces, the police and the other para military organizations adding their individual religious relics with their uniform. Aside from sikhs in India, I've not heard of this kind of admixtures in any paramilitary uniforms like we have in Nigeria (NYSC) even in the Arab and Muslim countries. But what do we see here in this our country? Anybody decides to challenge this will be dubbed an enemy of Islam, thereafter your guess is as good as mine. I think the Supreme Council of Islam has to look into this and educate these people who are supposed to educate the society about citizenship civil rights that this is nothing but a crass expression of deviance and DISGRACE
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 29, 2012
KDULAR: Truth be said this has nothing to do with religion, it's just pure unadulterated deviant behavior being expressed by these girls or women as the case may be actively challenging the authority of the country because this is a National Uniform prescribed by the Country. The provision of the NYSC prescribe the Dressing of Youth Corps Members in National service, which does not disturb anybody from performing your whatever religious rights. Imagine members of the Armed Forces, the police and the other para military organizations adding their individual religious relics with their uniform. Aside from sikhs in India, I've not heard of this kind of admixtures in any paramilitary uniforms like we have in Nigeria (NYSC) even in the Arab and Muslim countries. But what do we see here in this our country? Anybody decides to challenge this will be dubbed an enemy of Islam, thereafter your guess is as good as mine. I think the Supreme Council of Islam has to look into this and educate these people who are supposed to educate the society about citizenship civil rights that this is nothing but a crass expression of deviance and DISGRACE

Thinking like a typical m........ grin
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 29, 2012
O ma se.

What a pity.

Kindly pour acid in your eyes.
Re: Muslim Youth Corpers In Burqas (Picture) by KDULAR: 12:19am On Dec 29, 2012
Please right it in full

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse / Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) / Eid Mubarak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.