Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Canada Reduces Waiting Time For Visa Applicants - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Reduces Waiting Time For Visa Applicants (19457 Views)

Canada Begins Compulsory Fingerprint For Nigerian Visa Applicants / 25-yr-old Corps Member Arrested For Swindling Visa Applicants / High Commisions Calling Banks To Ask About Visa Applicants' Account Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Reduces Waiting Time For Visa Applicants by kunle2: 2:40am On Jan 13, 2013
hello, please, i would like to know the school(s) one can apply to in Canada with a Nigerian 2.2(3.1/5) in engineering asap. thanks
Re: Canada Reduces Waiting Time For Visa Applicants by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 13, 2013
@kunle and others dt want to study in Canada, we have a thread on dt in the travel section.
Re: Canada Reduces Waiting Time For Visa Applicants by Zsupuk(f): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
hoc2: @Zsupuk, i hv reply to ur post. I said we all knw nigeria is a great country bt we hv bad leader. I wish to come to kenya for job opportunity, just to use to recover my deportation from UK because since den am unable to get things rite so i wish to leave 9ja for a year or two. So i will glad if u can asisst.
Re: Canada Reduces Waiting Time For Visa Applicants by Zsupuk(f): 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2013
I hope u got my msg cause it seems removed or something all i see is a quote. By the way deportation is not the end of the world. My younger bro was deported from canada came here feeling hopless, he went into commercial farming for export to middle east and uk and he makes six figure salary every 2 weeks. He is making more money than he ever dreamed makes more than me. He just came bk last yr late october. So never loose hope.
Re: Canada Reduces Waiting Time For Visa Applicants by hoc2(m): 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
I got ur msg, am nt loosing hope bt am dowm finacialy because hv i return nigeria late 2008, i decide to go back to school which i just finish my ND program as marketer and am also a farm by proffesion bt i sold all my cockrels and boilers doing muslim fasting and used the money to pay my sch fee, since dan am unable to raise chicken for any festival because am broke. Hw am my going to get to kenya sir, that wht wnt nw because i still hv some debt to pay. Thanks for ur understanding.
Re: Canada Reduces Waiting Time For Visa Applicants by Zsupuk(f): 11:59am On Jan 24, 2013
hoc2: I got ur msg, am nt loosing hope bt am dowm finacialy because hv i return nigeria late 2008, i decide to go back to school which i just finish my ND program as marketer and am also a farm by proffesion bt i sold all my cockrels and boilers doing muslim fasting and used the money to pay my sch fee, since dan am unable to raise chicken for any festival because am broke. Hw am my going to get to kenya sir, that wht wnt nw because i still hv some debt to pay. Thanks for ur understanding.

Sorry i got back to you late i had a funeral for my relative so i been quite busy and mentally not steady to answer you. Thanks for your email i will make sure i email you what u require before the end of today. By the way am no SIR...am a LADY. Be blessed and take care.[color=#770077][/color]
Where is ur details i cant see them here unless it was deleted....
Re: Canada Reduces Waiting Time For Visa Applicants by justwise(m): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
Zsupuk:

Sorry i got back to you late i had a funeral for my relative so i been quite busy and mentally not steady to answer you. Thanks for your email i will make sure i email you what u require before the end of today. By the way am no SIR...am a LADY. Be blessed and take care.[color=#770077][/color]
Where is ur details i cant see them here unless it was deleted....

It was deleted, we encourage people to keep discussion open here so as others will benefit, that is the whole idea of a forum like this
Re: Canada Reduces Waiting Time For Visa Applicants by Zsupuk(f): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2013
Aha...ok. Thanks for the information. Noted
justwise: [/b]

It was deleted, we encourage people to keep discussion open here so as others will benefit, that is the whole idea of a forum like this
Aha...ok. Thanks for the information. Noted
Re: Canada Reduces Waiting Time For Visa Applicants by hoc2(m): 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
Zsupuk: Aha...ok. Thanks for the information. NotedAha...ok. Thanks for the information. Noted
thanks for ur reponse my lady, am very greatful to c ur msg bt u can still add thru fb, I will be glad to c more friend frm nairaland so d information is useful for everybody.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. / What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? / Canada's Refugee Board Makes It Harder For Nigerians To Be Granted Asylum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.