Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

“jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo (4394 Views)

Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Afam4eva(m): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
OsunOriginal:

Just like you are paid to sing GEJ's praises
You must be mistaking me for someone else.
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by TechRev: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
If GEJ had any doubt about keeping this Asari guy at a distance, this Asari is just removing all the doubts as days go by.
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sealeddeal: exactly!

So this are your oga,s achievements abi?You are doing a dirty job that will not even help the children you will have or have in future.even Yar adua that was sick with a 7 point agenda is far better than your boss..Every year new promise.Even if there is gun on his head electricity is the most important thing that will affect lives.The ordinary man will fight his way out of poverty ,just give him light.
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
olas2u:

Lies upon lies.GEJ will never and can never and it will never happen,he will not build any fucking refineries .He cannot bark he cannot bite anybody, 2015 is just talk,he cannot do it alone.He needs support of the population and people that matter,OBJ matters in his first coming.
Did you even read my comments before posting your rant? SMH!
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
Did you even read my comments before posting your rant? SMH!

How come you are the only one seeing all those things you listed and you called people haters.I read it and you are not in touch with real issues just support for what you will benefit today and tommorow should wait.
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
My friend, I dont do propaganda. I only say things that based on my analysis or observations have been DONE or will be DONE as the case may be. If you go through my comments on the thread titled "Jonathan continues to impress", you notice that under the petroleum sector, I did not mention the plan by the govt to build 3 brand new green field refineries. I didn't mention it not because I didn't know about it but because based on my analysis, I didn't think the govt is serious about it for now. That is why I refused to mention it on that thread and on any platform until I can see more seriousness in that regard.
My point is that I dont run to town with any govt policy, pronounciation or plan. I dont do propaganda. I dont discuss white elephant proposals or policies.
But you see the second Niger bridge will be built by this govt. This is what I see based on my analysis, which are correct most times. God keeping us alive, you shall see the work on the second Niger bridge commence next year. Except of course, God forbid, something bad happens to GEJ before then.

Why are you always online? Dont you have a job or.....

Oh, I see you do HAVE a job.

3 Likes

Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by miiraaj: 12:34am On Dec 29, 2012
lacasa: This is the seal on the envelope.

GEJ pronounced a FAILUREe by his ηo.1 Militant kinsman! tongue

This is the same Asari who was threatening to wage War on the North if GEJ should not run & win a 2nd term

Bhuhhahahhahahahahahahaah grin Ђδω Karma catches up without warning

Don't mind them. They are all tribal bigots. Wallahi South south people are all clueless and retardeens,just like their son with phd,Oga GEJ.

1 Like

Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by free13: 12:48am On Dec 29, 2012
miiraaj:

Don't mind them. They are all tribal bigots. Wallahi South south people are all clueless and retardeens,just like their son with phd,Oga GEJ.

shut up. You are a lost soul.
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by goldplated(m): 12:50am On Dec 29, 2012
every asari thread dey make frontpage before,
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by ifebosco: 2:19am On Dec 29, 2012
Billyonaire: So people can take a personal opinion of a radical warlord seriously ? His opinion is not even sensible. He is advising a sitting President to reconcile with an ex-President who wants to still run Aso Rock from Otta Farm the same way he wanted to run Aso Rock when Yaradua was President, there is something about this OBJ quest for daily relevance in politics that makes him more corrupt than IBB and Abdulsalam together. Asari is really feeling sad that Tompolo got the Security contract and not him, the grand freedom fighter. Thats the fcking truth.
is there any truth in what asari is say??please try to be objective
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:56am On Dec 29, 2012
kingoflag:

Why are you always online? Dont you have a job or.....

Oh, I see you do HAVE a job.
Why are you always online? Dont you have a job? Oh I see you do have a job. Because you must be always online to know those who are always online. Even from my comments should know say level dey pass level.

1 Like

Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by miiraaj: 6:04am On Dec 29, 2012
free13:

shut up. You are a lost soul.

Retardeen Jnr

1 Like

Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Abagworo(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2013
Bkl4real: Leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, NDPVF, Alhaji Mujahideen Asari-Dokubo, yesterday continued his attack on President Goodluck Jonathan, saying it is unlikely he would return in 2015.

The NDPVF leader in an interview with journalists in Lagos, said his kinsman had lost the sympathy and support of well-meaning Nigerians.

The former President of Ijaw Youth Council, however added that it was not too late for Jonathan to reconcile with former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

He noted that if the president wanted to regain confidence of Nigerians, he should urgently deliver on his electioneering promises.

He also advised the number one citizen to do away with self seeking and selfish aides around him.

Asari-Dokubo further attacked the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati, describing the latter’s reaction to his last interview as “arrant nonsense, rubbish and childish.”

“I don’t want to reply Abati, the famous author of crab theory, who was desperate to defend his boss just because he wants to justify his wages. What does Abati know? Am I struggling to be President in 2015?”

“What is the correlation between why is the East/West Road not being constructed and the poor performance of the Presidency, including the inability of President Jonathan to curb corruption in his administration and the crab theory by Abati?”

“Abati is just childish; his arguments were baseless, just struggling and managing to salvage the dwindling fortunes and sagging image of the Presidency.”

On the rift between the President and OBJ, Asari-Dokubo debunked claims of the Presidency which states the contrary: “Everybody knows that there is a quarrel. Has Obasanjo not been criticising Jonathan openly?

“Has Obasanjo not said that he was not prepared to keep quiet if things are wrong? Do you need to be told that there is a rift when Obasanjo, who took his position as the Chairman of the Board of Trustees, BoT, of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, as between life and death suddenly gave up the job just like that?”

“Was it not reported that Obasanjo has threatened that Jonathan would not be president in 2015 and that he (Obasanjo) vowed to continue to criticise him (Jonathan)?”

Asari-Dokubo added that he was ready to assist Jonathan win again 2015. He however stated that the president was not very focused, and that the North could use the advantage of his inadequacies to defeat him.

“I am ready and willing to help him in 2015 but there is something wrong with him (Jonathan), he has been hijacked by some people and he is not doing anything to remove them. Jonathan is not on course at all. Jonathan is destroying his presidency”.

“For instance, he got to power majorly by the support of the social media that is the vehicle in which he was brought to power but as I am talking to you today, he has lost all his Facebook fans. He (Jonathan) is going down every day.”

“How can he (Jonathan) deliver when everybody around him are sabotaging him? The people around Jonathan are vicious but somebody like me will not keep quiet to allow Jonathan to lead us to avoidable bloodshed.”

Asked if he was ready for a truce with the Presidency, Asari-Dokubo stated, “I am not ready to be called by anybody because I went to him (Jonathan) many times to intimate him that his conduct would bring disgrace to us. I told him that my brother, you are not doing well. My conscience is very important to me, I cannot keep quiet at all, it
makes me sick.

“But I am and will continue to fight for him (Jonathan), for the Ijaw nation, the South/South and the deprived people, who stood by him (Jonathan). What Jonathan represents is greater than him.

“The Presidency does not need to reach out to me. Jonathan is not representing himself, Presidency is not the personal property of Jonathan; it is the property of those who died throughout the country to make him the president of Nigeria in 2011.”

The former militant leader described the former BoT Chairman of PDP, Chief Tony Anenih as “a liability to the Presidency,” saying it was unfortunate that Jonathan continued to associate with Anenih despite his “credibility baggage.”

“For me as a person, I believe in the sayings that ‘show me your friend, I will tell you who you are. For Goodluck Jonathan to continue to associate with Tony Anennih despite a series of allegations against him is unfortunate.”

“But there is a remedy for him (Jonathan) because he has two years more, ending on May 29, 2015, if he can make amends. Let him genuinely reconcile with Obasanjo, his benefactor, listen to and align with Nigerians, who elected him in 2011.”

“Let him severe and cut off the people around him, who never wished Nigeria and Nigerians well and redeem the battered image of his administration by delivering on his electioneering promises to Nigerians.”

“Jonathan should be prepared to fight injustice and corruption in the remaining two years and remove the deadwoods in his government and move the nation forward.

“All hopes are not lost if he can make amends but his chances of re-election in 2015 is slim and narrow if the present trends of inactivity by his administration continue.”

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/12/28/jonathan-going-everyday-obasanjo-angry-asari-dokubo-2/

These same reasons Asari pointed out are why Jonathan lost popularity and now he is threatening others who saw the same reasoning with him.
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by rhymz(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2013
Asari talks too much, little wonder the presidency is keeping him at arm's length, he is not the only Niger Deltan ex-Militant leader neither is he the fiercest leader of all the militants. Ateke and tompolo that even wrecked more havoc with their activities no dey disturb like this guy, na wa o.
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Symphony007: 12:09pm On May 26, 2013
Asari is the personification of confused. Is'nt this the same man that tore into ameachi for standing up to jonathan and branished him as president come 2015 whatever happens, is he now conceding that 2015 for jonathan is still a dream.
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 26, 2013
Asari dokubo is a confused criminal
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by yeswecan(m): 12:29pm On May 26, 2013
Truth!! but what can the president do? We may have to alter the way we think about politics and the expectation placed on the shoulder of one person. The problem with this country is structural and institutional; its not what one guy would magically solve overnight especially not Jonathan who has to return favours to so many after the zoning saga. Nigerians have to get real. I have no doubt in my mind that Jonathan has the good of this country at heart, as did his predecessor, but he is virtually powerless. He cannot change anything most especially because of the process he applied to get there.. He should resign- my take.
Re: “jonathan Is Going Down Everyday, Obasanjo Is Angry” – Asari Dokubo by Ahasco(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2013
Bla! bla! bla! Who even said GEJ is recontesting, you see that's why I like this president very wise and takes the right decision at the right time. Many will be surprised come 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC / 20 Unbelievable White House Security Breaches / Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.