Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos (4401 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Oba Akiolu Of Lagos / Obasanjo Reaction To Don Jazzy And Olamide Feud. / Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo Reaction To Buhari's Media Chat - Very Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
The public outrage
continues against the
statement by the Oba of
Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu,
and former president of
Nigeria, Olusegun
Obasanjo has met with
igbo leaders and non-
indigenes of Lagos at his
residence in Abeokuta.
Obasanjo apologized on
behalf of the Oba, who
threatened that igbos who
voted against his choice
candidate - Ambode -
would drown in the Lagos
Lagoon.
Obasanjo apologized
profusely, and promised
that the full interests of
non-indigenes will be
righteously upheld under
Ambode's tenure.
Source: #DailyIndependent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hm
Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by Princecalm(m): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
An unforgettable experience for the Oba, at least people will not come out and run their mouth negatively because this will be a lesson to them.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by dajoaneke(m): 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Has the Oba apologised for his unruly speech? Most embarrassing moment in Obas life. He has lost his respect amongst his kinsmen

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by Jwonder4eva: 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
OP please edit your post and make it neat if you want it to get to FP......

Oba should come and apologize himself, cause nobody help him to say all those nonsense when he was saying it ooh!! If he can't them we will not stop insulting him.... 0BA of Lagos (a.k.a Diarrhea Mouth) has brought an ant infested wood into his house and must be ready to have lizards as visitors.
Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by merry02(m): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Obj is an old fool.....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by Femolacaster(m): 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sai Ambode jare!

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
dajoaneke:
Has the Oba apologised for his unruly speech? Most embarrassing moment in Obas life. He has lost his respect amongst his kinsmen

Oba will not apologise and he hasn't lost any respect for that matter. It is those of you shouting that are loosing respect.

Everbody did not agree with him but waiting for him to apologise will take you forever

10 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by ojobekehinde: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Give OBJ garri and groundnut,bliv me he will vomit nonsense.mr pathfinder.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by whitecat2: 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fake news!

Obasanjo can't apolgize to you on behalf of the Oba.

Keep eating sugar to make yourselves happy, your eyes will soon clear.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by abduljabbar4(m): 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Click like for Ambode
Click share for the other candidate

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by Akanbee2015: 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jwonder4eva:

Oba should come and apologize himself, cause nobody help him to say all those nonsense when he was saying it ooh!! If he can't them we will not stop insulting him.... 0BA of Lagos (a.k.a Diarrhea Mouth) has brought an ant infested wood into his house and must be ready to have lizards as visitors.

I pity you this young boy. I can only advise you stay out of trouble. The Oba has committed a lot with all he said a few days ago. He should come and apologize? That won't happen. He can only deny saying it, or the way they said he put it. You people should just react by voting ur Agbaje that you've already chosen even before the Oba's rants. And calling the Oba names could not end well for you my friend. I advise you stop it or call me names too.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by Elslim: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
OBJ... d only real politician in 9ja
Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by MayorofLagos(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fake news!!! Obj is not even in Nigeria at moment.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by silverdam(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
merry02:
Obj is an old fool.....
Then I guess your father, grandfather and great-grandfather are all oldest fools. When you grow old, younger ones will also call you an old fool.

I say a big AMEN to that!

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by Chiaka(f): 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
ennyhola:
The public outrage
continues against the
statement by the Oba of
Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu,
and former president of
Nigeria, Olusegun
Obasanjo has met with
igbo leaders and non-
indigenes of Lagos at his
residence in Abeokuta.
Obasanjo apologized on
behalf of the Oba, who
threatened that igbos who
voted against his choice
candidate - Ambode -
would drown in the Lagos
Lagoon.
Obasanjo apologized
profusely, and promised
that the full interests of
non-indigenes will be
righteously upheld under
Ambode's tenure.
Source: #DailyIndependent

Sai Agbaje!!! Vote Agbaje!!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by dajoaneke(m): 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is the kinda comment you read when a full grown man believes his Oba is greater than life.
v v v v
belabela:

Oba will not apologise and he hasn't lost any respect for that matter. It is those of you shouting that are loosing respect.

Everbody did not agree with him but waiting for him to apologise will take you forever
Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
dajoaneke:
This is the kinda comment you read when a full grown man believes his Oba is greater than life.
v v v v

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Life is not fair bro get used to it.

What are you planning to do about it? America bullied Libya...wrong but wetin we go do? Russia bullied Ukraine ...wrong but wetin we go do?

Na so life be. Some things don't change. Obas don't apologise as a matter of tradition. Obas are not politicians they don't need our votes
Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by PenSniper: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
dajoaneke:

Keep deceiving yourself okay ?
Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Is Obasanjo now the Oba of lagos spokesman or the Oba no get mouth.

I am the owner of lagos ko. why not the owner of the whole world.

Quote me and lagoon is your final place.
Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by afanide: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
OBJ is a very smart Politician.

He is apologising because he wants the Igbos to retrace their decisions.

Ask yourselves this question?

Of what concern is it to OBJ whatever the Oba of Lagos said against Igbos?

It's just a Political Plea..........
BE WISE!!!
Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by chacoonder(m): 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
silverdam:
Then I guess your father, grandfather and great-grandfather are all oldest fools. When you grow old, younger ones will also call you an old fool.

I say a big AMEN to that!
I like that.
Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by onyebuchiokafor: 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
AMBODE FOR 2015...... LAGOS STATE####

APC,,CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by sammyj: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
It is well with OBJ, Ambode all the way !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by sulenuhu4gidi: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
He need to apologise to the igbos but what i don't understand is PDP using the oba's speech to campaign against the APC, am sure they have evil agenda for lagos. i am voting APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by sulenuhu4gidi: 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
The man to take over from fashola

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by fosidewok: 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jwonder4eva:

Take your father to his palace to demand for his apology.

Idiot. Since you use kick to wake your mama up, you will request an apology from a crown Oba.
Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by fosidewok: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
jonahmonda:
Is Obasanjo now the Oba of lagos spokesman or the Oba no get mouth.

I am the owner of lagos ko. why not the owner of the whole world.

Quote me and lagoon is your final place.

All the obi in the igboland will follow you enter that lagoon if you start this second war you are calling for.
Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jwonder4eva:

How bro
Re: Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by holatin(m): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
merry02:
Obj is an old fool.....
by a bastard post, you shall know him

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: EFCC, Police In Secret Pact To Destabilize PDP States – Secondu / You Can't Dictate To Us - Arewa / Breaking! Lawan, Buni, Badaru Meet Atiku, Set To Decamp To PDP (pictures/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.