Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor (25951 Views)

Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover / Jilted Housewife Slashes Pregnant Woman’s Face With Razor Blade (pic) / Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by lacasa: 9:38am On Dec 29, 2012
Something inside told me ds woman must be ibo & *walla* i'm correct

i αve seen ibo madams and their domestic helps a lot of times and they treat their subordinates like dogs angry

i can never marry an igbo woman (gaskiya), my uncles have n regretted It (all ηo more, biggest mistakes. Dey eva made)

Tufiakwa!! angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Sewenz99(m): 9:40am On Dec 29, 2012
I tink d woman is insane
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by ecosanders: 9:40am On Dec 29, 2012
P Beni:

Where did this clown come from? We're talking about man's inhumanity to man and you here showcasing your ethnic bigotry...
I think it'd be safe to say that you're kind of sort of a dickhead...
Shatap dia! R u nt one of those blaming d whole North 4 d actions of BH?

1 Like

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by vislabraye(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2012
Too bad. Its heartless to oppress the poor and helpless especially the vulnerable and less privileged.
In the first place getting under-aged house help is very wrong. The main reason some wives go for these young ones is because they fear the husbands would start sleeping the more mature house maid. Ask them and they'll tell you.
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by freecocoa(f): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2012
What kind of animals do we have roaming the streets as humans?shocked

Nna eh stories like this make me want to slap the devil out of someone, just what is wrong with people biko nu?

So there are no other forms of punishment fit for a 10 years old that would make the witch slice the poor girl's punny? Hian o chineke, ike gwukara.angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by paranorman(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2012
I couldnt finish readin it! Darn,it is so gross! A ten year old baby girl! *speechless*
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by philipstanley(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2012
hHusbands are now taking mad women as wives.
THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by seunajia: 9:49am On Dec 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
*suddenly covers my obo with my ileke*

Omg shocked

grin Sb said sth about Ileke on another thread. I'm starting to believe him. I wish you the best in 2013.
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by odehaj: 9:49am On Dec 29, 2012
WOMEN...!too bad,I have seen a former house girl became the overall best graduating student in d University.If you know that we are equal before God you will think twice before u mal-treat your help. The Bible says "the rich & the poor,have this in common: the Lord made them both.Prov.22:2
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by lain: 9:55am On Dec 29, 2012
That woman should be sentenced to death by knife cuts
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by nuges1(m): 9:57am On Dec 29, 2012
IYA NGBALI: Abeg make we hear word,the case no dey go anywhere,na for police station the mata go end,make the poor girl just blow air into her toto to quench the pains and wear her tia tia pant. No justice for the poor in nigeria
I hate pessimists like u!!
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Emperortj93(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2012
O boy nothing were person no go here
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by jadajada: 9:59am On Dec 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
*suddenly covers my obo with my ileke*

Omg shocked
abeg remove d ileke make my oko enter d place.
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by PBeni(m): 10:02am On Dec 29, 2012
ecosanders: Shatap dia! R u nt one of those blaming d whole North 4 d actions of BH?

And who's this one? What has BH got to do with this discussion?
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Classicalman(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2012
@Back to d topic, that wicked woman deserves a taste of her own medicine. I sentence her to genital mutilation garnished with cameroonian pepper. angry
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by informatix: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2012
there are crimes that are domicilled to happen on Naija Land. But mind u crime has No tribe,region,national,religion or Race. But there are crimes popular with some.
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2012
Very barbaric. What woman would do that?
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Angel778(f): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2012
Some women are just too wicked to be called human bng. I rembrd when i was abt preparng 4 my ssce, i was askd to stay wth one of our pastor who hapen to be living in d churchheadquarters mission house, because of d long distance frm our house to sch(ijaye to osodi) i could only stay 4 2mnths because of d pastor's wife, very wicked woman. She categoricaly told me d miserable plates i shld use to eat, wakes me up 1a.m to fetch water, force me to sleep on d floor. Dsnt give me breakfast, thanks to d money my father gives me then as pocket money. Immediately i told my dad, he askd me to come back home, and i have to adjust myself wth d distance til i finishd my ssce. I totaly lost respect 4 d woman, whenvr she come wth d husband to our place. And i tried as much as posible to ignore her even when pple goes to her to greet her.
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by ecosanders: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2012
P Beni:

And who's this one? What has BH got to do with this discussion?
it means stop false generalization. D guy mentiomd Igbo nw, u want die.
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by JamesLucia: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2012
its
not having children that is the problem but taking adequate care of them.
i dont call this poverty, its parental negligence.
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by rosamaris: 10:53am On Dec 29, 2012
Dear Lord I still use this opportunity to pray for every child who is undergoing pains and untold sufferings in the hands of the wicked that you will liberate them. Expose every wicked guardian of these children so that they can enjoy the freedom that you have provided for man. Thank you because I know you have read this and you have answered me in Jesus name I pray Amen. cryDear Lord I still use this opportunity to pray for every child who is undergoing pains and untold sufferings in the hands of the wicked that you will liberate them. Expose every wicked guardian of these children so that they can enjoy the freedom that you have provided for man. Thank you because I know you have read this and you have answered me in Jesus name I pray Amen.

1 Like

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by geeez: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2012
This is evil at its worst

I hope government rehabilitates the victim and punishes this vampire

Women from those parts are usually that way - evil

1 Like

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by cigaricon(m): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2012
:oCan u imagime the pain this poor girl is going through now? Gosh wicked pple dey dis world oh.

I remember when I finished secondary school, I had a clash wit my dad and he vowed never topay for my education again, he said I was going to learn trade. At first I refused but later I rluctantly agreed I had to live wit my master who was single but was extremely wicked and a womaniser. I will wake up as early as 5:30am to make break fast but the devil will not let me eat, if I take my bath he won't let me comb my hair, he won't let me aplly lotion hardly I wash my clothes sef. I would go to the shop with empty stomach only to eat by 2 o'clock when he comes to the shop but yet I won't touch his money cos I hate paying back dat way. this continued for 3 months and It got to a point that I couldn't take it any longer. One day I deliberetely didn't bring out the shovels for display (we sell building materials) so he came to the shop noticed it and started barking at me, in the process he stretched out his hand and landed a slap on my face chei, I said to myself this is the last tym I'll receive shit from this man. I took the shovel I was suposed to take outside and gbaam I landed it on him, he just fell and fainted. People started shouting "nwa e gbuole mmadu" (this boy has killed sumbody). They decended on me and started beating me while others rushed him to the hospital. I was taken to the police station and the rest na history. Well thank God he ddnt die but I'm sure he learnt a very good lesson that day. If u wicked, no just carry am come my side oh
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by greatgod2012(f): 11:33am On Dec 29, 2012
IYA NGBALI: Abeg make we hear word,the case no dey go anywhere,na for police station the mata go end,make the poor girl just blow air into her toto to quench the pains and wear her tia tia pant. No justice for the poor in nigeria

too bad for naija
very pathetic!
I shall wait and see.
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Bblaq17(f): 11:51am On Dec 29, 2012
I dont think d woman was in her right sense of mind when she did that.That was just a pure act of wickedness.
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Alexanderobi: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2012
i would really wish her the same treatment from my heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man In Court For Touching Neighbour's Breast In Lagos / Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles / University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.