Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,434 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor (25953 Views)

Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover / Jilted Housewife Slashes Pregnant Woman’s Face With Razor Blade (pic) / Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
Poverty is indeed a curse! If the lil girls parents cud afford taking care of her she wouldnt go through this,even at that poor people have the highest number of kids even when they cant take care of them the give birth without care for the future of the kids chai. That woman is indeed heartless,may she get what she deserves and others like her too. Amen.
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Richieboyn: 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2012
greatgod2012:
Above all, karma lives, karma never dies, whatever a person sow is what d person shall reap, if d person is gone, there is probability that your child/children may reap what you sowed while alive.
May God help us all.

Ezekiel 18:20: "The soul who sins shall die. THE SON SHALL NOT BEAR THE GUILT OF THE FATHER, NOR THE FATHER BEAR THE GUILT OF THE SON. The riqhteousness of the riqhteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

Please o. The children shall not suffer for wat deir parents did. EVERY ONE WILL ACCOUNT FOR HIS/HER DEEDS.
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Symphony007: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2012
Disgusting, repulsive, nasty and highly offensive. Such pure and utter wickeness. That woman is gonna get what's coming to her. My taught's and prayers are with the poor maid.
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by ladgentle(m): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2012
This is just so terrible!
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2012
women esp nigerian jezebels women can be terrible, look at the way they are here pretending, expressing empathy for this young victim.you all are hypocrites that is my verdict. that is what they are good at. they can beat up, insult their maids, helps, workers, relatives, half relatives even their blood sisters for no apparent reason, because such a person is in a less privileged position. this woman(the criminal) should undergo a comprehensive mental evaluation by an experienced psychologist. seem like she has lived a sadistic miserable life of hatred all her life. she does not know what it means to love.

1 Like

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2012
Here is a funny thing i kip seeing; women in their bid nt to share d front seat of their car wt d housegirl, usually ask d girls to sit in d back. D housegirls wind up at d owner's side,while the woman chauffers her arnd. Who loss?
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by ellyrichy(m): 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2012
Prodigee: Chai...wicked world.
Maybe she don go church and wan kind pastor told her dat d little gal is a witch and d cause of her problems. Bt some women re so callous and indifferent.
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by okooyinbo(m): 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
all4naija: Despite this unrelated comment. When is there going to be an end to female genital mutilation in Africa and Asia? I just hope laws are put in place to counter this barbaric practice!

Ofcourse there are laws, but the problem is the execution of these laws. There is administrative deficiency in Nigeria. And I remember there were also massive campaigns aginst genital mutilation, especially in northern Nigeria in the 1980s.

However, this is not a case of genital mutilation, but a deliberate and evil act of punishment by an individual without cultural undertone. Evil woman! She deserves to be punished in the same manner to forewarn other sadistic inclined people that loves to maltreat people.
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by okooyinbo(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
*suddenly covers my obo with my ileke*

Omg shocked

Omo ele, dont cover that honey pod o. Or do you want the busy bees to starve?
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by okooyinbo(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2012
The word censorship on this forum is very ridiculous. What is indecent about "gen(i)tal"
what is the relation between the words CORE and GEN(I)TAL
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Sweetlemon(f): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
I'm a woman. But I must say that some women are worse than black mambas esp when they want to "protect" their territories. Men beware. Look before you marry such because they are usually the best pretenders during courtship
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Callotti: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmm!
The cannibals have come AGAIN!!! cry
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by sandiyke(f): 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2012
This is heartlessness.That woman is wickedness itself. God forbid.
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Thok(m): 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2012
Whattttt.. *FAINTS*..#Waiting to be revived by garri..
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2012
Poor child, because that's what she is. When I read the thread title, I assumed the maid was much older.

I'm staunchly against the employment of children to do the work of an adult. This is Child Labour. The sickening aspect is, a lot of Nigerian women see nothing wrong with employing a child as a maid. Why would they? They get a child to push around, who can't fight back, and pay peanuts for the priviledge.

I really hope this woman gets what she deserves. Left to myself, I would make sure she was incarcerated for at least 10 years, and given 10 strokes of a horsewhip daily. Her wickedness shows how little regard she has for human life, torturing someone else's child.

1 Like

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Frostyzone(m): 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
Child abuse 101.
One for the manual for sadists.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Arosa(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2012
Nigeria should make a law that criminalizes the use of kids as house-help or maids. If you must have children that are not yours living in your home they should be adopted legally. Child abuse must stopped now. angry
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by sallee(f): 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2012
Animal!!
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by tishat(f): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2012
It beats me how a
Mother will maltreat another child!Am sure she expects the 10yr old to be a
professional in domestic chores when her's can't even wash her hand properly at that age!
the way things are going sooner househelps will ceases to exsist or will be too expensive to keep because even the poor mothers don't give out their kids out anymore!
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2012
Aggrippa: women esp nigerian jezebels women can be terrible, look at the way they are here pretending, expressing empathy for this young victim.you all are hypocrites that is my verdict. that is what they are good at. they can beat up, insult their maids, helps, workers, relatives, half relatives even their blood sisters for no apparent reason, because such a person is in a less privileged position. this woman(the criminal) should undergo a comprehensive mental evaluation by an experienced psychologist. seem like she has lived a sadistic miserable life of hatred all her life. she does not know what it means to love.
hmm so people who reason like this still exist? Look here man don't generalize ok' why all this hatred towards Nigerian women? If u dont know how to express your grief in a better way than this trash u spewd here then s.t.f.u
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by maasoap(m): 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2012
Sinju:
From EMMANUEL UZOR, Onitsha

A middle aged woman, simply identified as Uchenna is cooling her feet at the Onitsha Police Area Command for breaking her maid’s hand and tearing her private part with razor blade. Saturday Sun gathered that the woman allegedlly used a pestle to break her maid’ left hand and inflicted very deep cuts in her private part with a razor blade in the commercial city of Onitsha

The incident took place at Osuma Street where the victim, Chisom Nwafor is living with her mistress before she was attacked by the suspect. Narrating her ordeal, Chisom, a 10 year old girl from Enugu-Abo in Enugu State said her mistress returned to the house last Sunday morning and started beating her and used razor blade on her private parts. “I was changing her daughter’s dress because she urinated on it.

My madam entered and started shouting on top of her voice and she immediately rushed into the kitchen and collected pestle and hit me severally on my back and she hit me again and broke my left hand, I fell and she entered her room and took a razor blade, tore my pant and started tearing my private part after which she poured pepper inside my private part which was bleeding” she said. Speaking on the incident, the Onitsha Area Commander, Benjamin Wordu described the incident as highest level of inhumanity and said the suspect would pay for her actions.

Mr. Wordu warned parents to always give birth to children they can train instead of giving them out to such women he described as devil incarnates who maltreat vulnerable children under their care. Meanwhile, the suspect, Uchenna shouting from the police cell, denied using razor blade on the victim when this reporter visited the police station.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/nationaljj/police-detain-woman-for-tearing-maids-private-part-with-razor/
I thought only northerners give birth to more children than they can cater for. Bloody hypocrites.
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2012
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by dayokanu(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2012
Callotti: Hmmmmmmmmmm!
The cannibals have come AGAIN!!! cry

I tell you
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by keter: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2012
Wickedness of the highest order!
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
Cutejay: hmm so people who reason like this still exist? Look here man don't generalize ok' why all this hatred towards Nigerian women? If u dont know how to express your grief in a better way than this trash u spewd here then s.t.f.u
hehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy. Haba Babe why you dey vex na? abeg no crucify me o! i just aired my view on a very sensitive topic,i understand how it hurts, to accept this plain truth. agreed i ought not have generalized like you said but the fact remains that some women have to change their attitude towards their maid/ other people children
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
Aggrippa:
hehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy. Haba Babe why you dey vex na? abeg no crucify me o! i just aired my view on a very sensitive topic,i understand how it hurts, to accept this plain truth. agreed i ought not have generalized like you said but the fact remains that some women have to change their attitude towards their maid/ other people children
why i no go vex eh? Everyday nigerian women this,nigerian women that haba! Please stop the generalization people are different u can neva find a country or society where 100% of the women or citizens are bad,so better change ur perception. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Any Law Banning Making Of Calls At Police Checkpoints / Our Lives Inside Prison – Convicted Soldiers / 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.