Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims (8404 Views)

[photos] Fayose Releases Proof Showing That Buhari's London Interview Was Fake / Photos] Fayose Releases Proof Showing That Buhari's London Interview Was Fake / AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims by lacasa: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2012
mosun_ade:

You want them to be paraded online for you to see. mtcheeewww.

Dat could help establish some evidence of Truth to their claims.

Miss i.t.k
Re: Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims by awodman: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Abeg make una follow me do this calculation
Which organization??

1000 + 300 + 300 + 200 + 500 =

How did Oga get 4,000
Eyah..I see garri has completely clouded ur comprehension ability..but been a good bro lemmie help U̶̲̥̅̊ out with the calculation.
1000 ppl whr first recruited n distributed thus 300 ƒσя directorate of traffic,300 ƒσя abuja environmental protection agency,200 ƒσя development control n parks,200 ƒσя abuja management council..(300+300+200+200=1000)
Den I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅ d last batch 500 people each ƒσя the 6 local councils..(500*6=3000)
3000+1000=4000
So nxt tym before U̶̲̥̅̊ rush 2 display ur dumbness τ̅☺ the world think twice...by the way U̶̲̥̅̊ Ave τ̅☺ pay me ƒσя teaching U̶̲̥̅̊ maths wen I should be relaxing

2 Likes

Re: Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims by awodman: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
Seriously my post made front page...oh lord I thank U̶̲̥̅̊ very much..U̶̲̥̅̊ desav my praise..I don't knw how τ̅☺ quantify dis..I will definitely pay my tithe τ̅☺ the nairaland christain fellowship grin
Re: Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims by GARRIx7(m): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
awodman:
1000 ppl whr first recruited n distributed thus 300 ƒσя directorate of traffic,300 ƒσя abuja environmental protection agency,200 ƒσя development control n parks,200 ƒσя abuja management council..(300+300+200+200=1000)
Den I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅ d last batch 500 people each ƒσя the 6 local councils..(500*6=3000)
3000+1000=4000
So nxt tym before U̶̲̥̅̊ rush 2 display ur intellectual acumen τ̅☺ the world think twice...by the way U̶̲̥̅̊ Ave τ̅☺ pay me ƒσя explaining wen I should be relaxing

Noted...

Just send me ur address so that I'll send down 22 cups of garri for you and ur family.. cheesy

My mistake...... cheesy

Congrats on the front page!!

Its the Lord's doing..... grin

I made frontpage today also and I've been celebrating with my wife and kids (3 bowls of garri and a plate of salad)....

We truly have reasons to Thank The Lord.... grin
Re: Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims by Omexonomy: 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2012
lacasa: Where r ds 4000 pipo

Where is their evidence?

This is just a mere statement wtout any concrete "Proof"

so they should have posted thier names phone numbers and address in premium times b4 u will accept. Come to lagos and join ACN agbero to get money.
Re: Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims by Omexonomy: 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2012
lacasa:

Miss i.t.k
Re: Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims by Omexonomy: 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2012
lacasa:

Miss i.t.k
come to lagos and join agbero and u will have proof fashola is working
Re: Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims by awodman: 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Noted...

Just send me ur address so that I'll send down 22 cups of garri for you and ur family.. cheesy

My mistake...... cheesy

Congrats on the front page!!

Its the Lord's doing..... grin

I made frontpage today also and I've been celebrating with my wife and kids (3 bowls of garri and a plate of salad)....

We truly have reasons to Thank The Lord.... grin
Bros tank God ooo...am even dancing here etighi,azonto,alanta added togeda...pls add sugar n milk τ̅☺ the 22 cups if U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ realy a brother..thanks dou
Re: Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims by lacasa: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2012
Omexonomy: come to lagos and join agbero and u will have proof fashola is working

Is this wat µя docile brain could conjure.

Being a retard is common wt dis FG and its wave of blind sycophant slowpokes undecided
Re: Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims by ujukala: 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2012
The amount of jobs they provide, we should take. Aluta continua!
Re: Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2012
WATCH FOR OPERATION TAKE NAIJA 1by1 launching on this web soon www.naija101.com
it is an anti corruption crusade/occupy org.we'll go out peacefully n occupy any percieved corrupt official one by one till we get them out of office.join the fight.enquiries call 0x email excellence@yuurok.com
Re: Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims by awodman: 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
excellence44: WATCH FOR OPERATION TAKE NAIJA 1by1 launching on this web soon www.naija101.com
it is an anti corruption crusade/occupy org.we'll go out peacefully n occupy any percieved corrupt official one by one till we get them out of office.join the fight.enquiries call 0x email excellence@yuurok.com
See oga don't derail dis thread undecided
Re: Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims by Adeolabamiduro(f): 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
Truckpusher: IF YOU WERE AMONGST THE 4000 THAT GOT THE JOB ? WOULD YOU STILL COMPLAIN LIKE THIS?
yes, looking at d larger picture.i am nt self centered like u. I just pray dat nxt yr more oppurtunities ar given to young nigerians to create more small scale jobs rather than being employed and be paid stipends in this our over inflated economy.
Re: Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims by DisGuy: 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2012
proof? where?

the best proof would have been the pages and dates of the adverts in national/regional newspapers not just statesments
Re: Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims by jnrremedy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2012
nuges...1:
This i§ kinda ♍Ɣ first time here...had always been a guest but decided 2 join d family of d nairalanders.I salute aℓℓ of una!!
is dis d nuges i know
Re: Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims by Kassidy4luv(m): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2012
unannounced vacancies.........for hw long shall we continue dis way, i tink d minister is lying or allocated d jobs to relatives and family friends.GOD help us is dis naija!!
Re: Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2012
nuges...1:
This i§ kinda ♍Ɣ first time here...had always been a guest but decided 2 join d family of d nairalanders.I salute aℓℓ of una!!
registered 20th december 2012, created 4 topics and 25 posts in less than 24 hours. nice start! welcome to nairaland.
Re: Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims by mosunade(f): 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2012
Kassidy4luv: unannounced vacancies.........for hw long shall we continue dis way, i tink d minister is lying or allocated d jobs to relatives and family friends.GOD help us is dis naija!!

4000 of them.
Re: Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims by timisnup(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2012
*yinmu*
Re: Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims by Demdem(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2012
take dat: This is the outcome of government not been transparent enough to run an open government. The minister failed to provide advertorials where the vacancies were advertised to job seekers and proof that interviews were conducted etc or Do you just select your kinsmen and party loyalists without the usual due process? This was the reason why government had to halt the immigration recruitment exercise. I believe the minister is being economical with the truth cos if PremiumTimes had not reported this we all wouldn't be aware of it!

well said. The minister is a liar no doubt.
Re: Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims by surveycash(m): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2012
Tusky44: Stop hoping on FG to create jobs. They simply CAN'T. We should force them to provide electricity, favourable tax, security, and transport infrastructure. We can farm and transport our produce to the supermarkets. We can open a barbers' shop, we can even open more brothels and license it All na job!

I long realised so I started import biz. I just receive order for 20 pieces of this tablet. This is the ultra thin tablet pc the world has been waiting for, it comes at a thickness of only 9mm. This tablet PC uses the latest Android OS Version 4.0 - Ice Cream Sandwich.

The Android 4.0 enhances multi-tasking to a much easier and user friendly level for better performance. This powerful 7 inch android tablet will blow you away with its performance, low price tag and over design. Also, this tablet is a very suitable machine for the user to browse website in a WIFI environment.

With a 1080p video resolution, 2MP back & 0.3M front cameras and a 1024*768 (4:3) IPS display the image is so sharp it may cut your retinas. Seriously, the image is crystal clear.

What’s more, with its 5 point capacitive touch screen, 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM and 1.5GHz processor, you won't have any problems surfing the net,or reading emails. Are you a game person? This Bad boy of all Android Tablets comes ready with supports for 3D games and wide range of video, audio and document formats. Have you played Angry Bird or Temple Run? If you not played them on this machine, you need to try it out. You can be sure all your favorite media and important work will be able to be displayed on this latest Android Tablet.

Why spend N160, 000 on iPad when there is better alternative. Get this tablet at an introductory price of N49,999 only while stock last.
Highlights
• Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
• 5 point capacitive touch screen
• Massive 8GB internal memory + support for 32GB external memory
• 1.5GHz All Winner cortex A8 processor
• Support 1080P video, can support max up 2160P video
• Ultra thin only 9mm
• Sleek Design Protective Leather case
• Dual Camera
• In-Built 3G with Phone Call
• N49, 999 giveaway price.
• Wholesale price available from 5piece

Please all inquiries on this should be posted here http://epaynaira.net/blog/?p=31

@ll...I need your patronage to keep the dream alive
Re: Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims by bigmaut: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2012
are dey employed 2 sleep d road 4 N10,000.20k/month?
Re: Minister Releases Proof To Back Job Provision Claims by olu77emi: 1:34am On Dec 30, 2012
What a shame!!! Bala Muhammed fraudster, Olajumoke blackmailer

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly / APC Didn’t Query Or Suspend Me From Party– Akeredolu / Breaking!Nnamdi Kanu Exposes The Biggest Secret In Aso-rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.