Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead (2132 Views)

Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) / Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down / Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by channel190(m): 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
did I just eavesdropped on the conversation between Wada's Father and an unknown?
Why is everybody crying?
Our Gov. Wada finally dies with a 'totally broken leg'

In another development, his cousin leaving in the same house just threw this respond to me

"We don't know were 'they' (government) have taken my brother to"
Nobody seem to talk
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by channel190(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2012
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by FindOut(m): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
Dude. This is a serious thing you are insinuating here. Do you live in Gov. Wada's father's house? I appeal to the mods not to move this to the front page till it has been CONFIRMED.
Nairaland must not become a dumping ground for beer parlour gossip (my apologies if the story is true).

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by channel190(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2012
Find Out!:
Dude. This is a serious thing you are insinuating here. Do you live in Gov. Wada's father's house? I appeal to the mods not to move this to the front page till it has been CONFIRMED.
Nairaland must not become a dumping ground for beer parlour gossip (my apologies if the story is true).
am trying to get a tip from his brother, but he suspects me...yea am behind his fathers house in kogi state uni...since the accident the house have been calm, but immediately after this phone call cars have been moving.

I promise to get the root
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by Chamber10(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2012
Una don start again, no source to the news. I tire no bi small
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by channel190(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2012
Chamber10: Una don start again, no source to the news. I tire no bi small
as soon as I confirm this, it will go direct to www.channel190. then I will edit my first post to add a source
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by alstacs(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2012
Find Out!:

Seconded....
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by lillyveezy: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2012
I found myself praying for his recovery early this morning.
pray God its not true,this news.
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by Willy7(m): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2012
@Op,We await confirmation.I dont even knw wheather to pray for their quick recoveries or just thank God for d recent developments among d govs.If they recover and come back,they will continue their looting spree at d detriments of their states and citizens.They re just unrepentant.Anyway all i can say is 'O Lord,let your will be done'.Whatever that must happen for Nigeria to move forward with poverty and joblessness reduced to its minimum,let it begin to happen.Anybody,wheather in govt or outside govt that will work against our progress as a Nation and people,let them not enter d new year with us.We pray for a new dawn,filled with smiles and prosperity.
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by channel190(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2012
Willy7: @Op,We await confirmation.I dont even knw wheather to pray for their quick recoveries or just thank God for d recent developments among d govs.If they recover and come back,they will continue their looting spree at d detriments of their states and citizens.They re just unrepentant.Anyway all i can say is 'O Lord,let your will be done'.Whatever that must happen for Nigeria to move forward with poverty and joblessness reduced to its minimum,let it begin to happen.Anybody,wheather in govt or outside govt that will work against our progress as a Nation and people,let them not enter d new year with us.We pray for a new dawn,filled with smiles and prosperity.
please do pray fervently for him, he has done a lot. In this few years in house he started two large capacity hostel for my school, he finished a double line from ksu to fpi idah, among other power projects scattered all over kogi state...in fact no kogi man will tell you he have seen raw cash in kogi, na so so project oooo, that y people d halla say him no try
They prefer money to projects
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by channel190(m): 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2012

In another development, his cousin leaving in the same house just threw this respond to me

Nobody seem to talk
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
watching and waiting
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by ujchief(m): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
Other governors are busy dieing and going into coma, mine is staying healthy and strong. Cant he just die!
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2012
Seems na only his people (Igala) dey panic ooo... I call people for Okun (Yoruba) side..e be like dem nor send am if he perish oo...

As una don use Kogi money build projects for una side alone (Igala), make una dey mourn una governor alone.. smiley

Atleast you guys ve bn ruling since the creation of the state.. First na Audu, then, Ibro, and now Wada smiley All from the same region, tribe & religion leaving the other 2 regions (Ebira and Yoruba) behind.

Lol... My Dad (retired) was surprised to see some of his Igala seniors (in terms of age) in some offices.. grin una sabi forge well well abi.. karma and nemesis go catch up with una one after the other...

Make una fly una governor go Indiaaaaaaa oooooooo.... na una sabi

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by Osama10(m): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
ujchief: Other governors are busy dieing and going into coma, mine is staying healthy and strong. Cant he just die!

grin grin grin cheesy

I hope its not the one am thinking of? shocked
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by channel190(m): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2012
acidosis™:
Seems na only his people (Igala) dey panic ooo... I call people for Okun (Yoruba) side..e be like dem nor send am if he perish oo...

As una don use Kogi money build projects for una side alone (Igala), make una dey mourn una governor alone.. smiley

Atleast you guys ve bn ruling since the creation of the state.. First na Audu, then, Ibro, and now Wada smiley All from the same region, tribe & religion leaving the other 2 regions (Ebira and Yoruba) behind.

Lol... My Dad (retired) was surprised to see some of his Igala seniors (in terms of age) in some offices.. grin una sabi forge well well abi.. karma and nemesis go catch up with una one after the other...

Make una fly una governor go Indiaaaaaaa oooooooo.... na una sabi

you talked out of anger ooo, just like people keep saying the ibo can never be 9ja president. But I think he did well in appointments, he was not biased
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by trillville(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2012
May God grant him quick recovery IJN.
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
channel 190: you talked out of anger ooo, just like people keep saying the ibo can never be 9ja president. But I think he did well in appointments, he was not biased

Not Biased Or pls..

Let the man just ..... My people could rule then
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2012
ujchief: Other governors are busy dieing and going into coma, mine is staying healthy and strong. Cant he just die!
[size=13pt]why wishing evil on another man do you know if you will die before him.. please guide your utterances.. at acidosis.. what you said about governor of kogi state being igala's for a while now is true.. and what you just posted up there is the true picture of things.. i heard the deputy governor is from the yoruba side or so.. so they are wishing wada death for their own to take over mantle.. well, me i no no o.. all power belongs to God.. he choses to do whatever pleases him o.. i think this should be a sign to our fellow politicians.. the cry of the people as started reaching baba God hear o!! so if you're a thief thief politician, they key word is REPENT and do Restitution i.e return all the monies you've stolen[/size]
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2012
channel 190: May his soul rest in peace.

angry have you confirmed the news? The rate at which Nigerians want their politicians dead is alarming. Hmm
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by ujchief(m): 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
Osama10:

grin grin grin cheesy

I hope its not the one am thinking of? shocked
na him oh! The dwarf from the pit of hell. That witch refused to die even when christrian association of nigeria, my state's branch dey hold all night for him head make him kpai. Whenever u pray against demons holding ur blessings, the first thing that comes to ur mind is my state governor.
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by ujchief(m): 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
bennyraz: [size=13pt]why wishing evil on another man do you know if you will die before him.. please guide your utterances.. at acidosis..
the bible said 'suffer not the witch to live. My governor is a broad day light witch. He doesnt fly on private jets, his convoy doesnt crash, he doesnt have a failed kidney, cant he just pack up and die!
Nanscense!
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by channel190(m): 1:34am On Dec 30, 2012
Tusky44:

angry have you confirmed the news? The rate at which Nigerians want their politicians dead is alarming. Hmm

No weapon fashioned on a good man shall prosper, they are just running their mouth
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by channel190(m): 1:37am On Dec 30, 2012
ujchief:
na him oh! The dwarf from the pit of hell. That witch refused to die even when christrian association of nigeria, my state's branch dey hold all night for him head make him kpai. Whenever u pray against demons holding ur blessings, the first thing that comes to ur mind is my state governor.
what has this man done to warrant a death sentence from you
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by channel190(m): 1:38am On Dec 30, 2012
ujchief:
the bible said 'suffer not the witch to live. My governor is a broad day light witch. He doesnt fly on private jets, his convoy doesnt crash, he doesnt have a failed kidney, cant he just pack up and die!
Nanscense!
Lol
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by channel190(m): 1:41am On Dec 30, 2012
bennyraz: [size=13pt]why wishing evil on another man do you know if you will die before him.. please guide your utterances.. at acidosis.. what you said about governor of kogi state being igala's for a while now is true.. and what you just posted up there is the true picture of things.. i heard the deputy governor is from the yoruba side or so.. so they are wishing wada death for their own to take over mantle.. well, me i no no o.. all power belongs to God.. he choses to do whatever pleases him o.. i think this should be a sign to our fellow politicians.. the cry of the people as started reaching baba God hear o!! so if you're a thief thief politician, they key word is REPENT and do Restitution i.e return all the monies you've stolen[/size]
let me change your perspective, [size=50]don't you think the world gradually is coming to an end[/size] what have you done to save your own soul
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by channel190(m): 1:42am On Dec 30, 2012
teeo:

Not Biased Or pls..

Let the man just ..... My people could rule then
if men were God
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by channel190(m): 1:43am On Dec 30, 2012
trillville: May God grant him quick recovery IJN.
amen dear, may you also live long
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by miqos02(m): 4:31am On Dec 30, 2012
channel 190: did I just eavesdropped on the conversation between Wada's Father and an unknown?
Why is everybody crying?
Our Gov. Wada finally dies with a 'totally broken leg'

Nobody seem to talk
are u saying he's confirmed dead
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by babymama3: 4:37am On Dec 30, 2012
Na wa o
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by mensdept: 5:17am On Dec 30, 2012
What do they mean by "feared" dead?

None of them said they should build a world class medical center when Yar Adua was missing for 90 days or so, till date.

None of them said they should build a world class highway network with multiple lanes, speed limit monitoring, etc.,

None of them said they should upgrade withing reasonable time (Unlike Enugu Airport lol) their airports (except Edo) and check the Airlines that are harboring and operating 1970 something planes

So you sleep on the type of bed you make
Re: Kogi State Gov. Idris Wada Feared Dead by channel190(m): 7:07am On Dec 30, 2012
miqos02: are u saying he's confirmed dead
Feared dead

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Dino Melaye's Car Shot By Assassins / Patrick Obahiagbon Blasts Grammer On ASUU Strike / Chief E.K Clark Replies Prof. Tam David-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.