Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano (2108 Views)

Gov Obiano Visits Buhari / Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) / Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano by JingoOAU(m): 11:58am On Dec 08, 2014
He has stayed for almost 6 years, he is not the right man for this country,” Gov Obiano lambasts Jonathan
Governor Willy Obiano of Anambra state has made his first open attack against the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan. The Governor said the President has failed Nigerians, especially the Igbo people.
He spoke through his Senior Special Assistant, Uzochukwu Ezenwanne, in a statement on Sunday said “Goodluck made a lot of mistakes and the mistake we made was to rush and endorse him for presidency.”
Below is the statement from Obiano’s SSA, Uzochukwu Ezenwanne:
“GEJ made a lot of mistakes so don’t blame anybody for condemning his administration.People are seriously suffering but the truth is that we don’t have an option.
His tenure seems very bad to a common man. I don’t care what you think but the poor is becoming poorer on daily basis and the cabals are making progress every day.
Mr President has failed ndi Igbo completely by not doing enough for us. As a matter of fact, things are seriously not in order.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano by otipoju(m): 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
They will be here soon enough. I am waiting. PDP and APC warriors
Re: Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano by desgiezd(m): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Obiano! Obiano!! Obiano!!! How amny times did I call you?

You are rubbishing the god-father of your own god-father, that is, your grand-god-father. The same personality that your own god-father will kiss his shoeless legs. Didn't your god-father teach you how to lick shoes and dance shamelessly to the tunes from this same grand-god-father of yours?

I'm sure Obi will give you lashes of cane for your effontery unless you quickly retrace your steps and blame it on your Senior Special Assistant!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano by JingoOAU(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
thought they don't belong to the same party again....
desgiezd:
Obiano! Obiano!! Obiano!!! How amny times did I call you?

You are rubbishing the god-father of your own god-father, that is, your grand-god-father. The same personality that your own god-father will kiss his shoeless legs. Didn't your god-father teach you how to lick shoes and dance shamelessly to the tunes from this same grand-god-father of yours?

I'm sure Obi will give you lashes of cane for your effontery unless you quickly retrace your steps and blame it on your Senior Special Assistant!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano by tobiit(m): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
A fair view from Gov. Obiano. But my own question is what are the state governors doing to elevate the lives of citizens in their various states. We all just keep pointing finger at G.E.J

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano by nwaanambra1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
booking space for the first time in my entire life on Nairaland - Just to make sure he did not deny the statement before i comment. undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano by MeAndYou(m): 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
How true can this be?

Anyway, tell me more.......
Re: Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano by Purity1(f): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
Obiano isn't any better than goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano by holatin(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
Even soldier ant knowns.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano by gerald09(m): 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
it seem GEJ aint taking care of any state in Nigeria. cos different state keeps complaining. e no go pass state money wey em never pay. as soon as jonna pay he will become the man of the people. give am till next week.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano by Scout60(m): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
Op source

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano by Scout60(m): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
JingoOAU:
He has stayed for almost 6 years, he is not the right man for this country,” Gov Obiano lambasts Jonathan
Governor Willy Obiano of Anambra state has made his first open attack against the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan. The Governor said the President has failed Nigerians, especially the Igbo people.
He spoke through his Senior Special Assistant, Uzochukwu Ezenwanne, in a statement on Sunday said “Goodluck made a lot of mistakes and the mistake we made was to rush and endorse him for presidency.”
Below is the statement from Obiano’s SSA, Uzochukwu Ezenwanne:
“GEJ made a lot of mistakes so don’t blame anybody for condemning his administration.People are seriously suffering but the truth is that we don’t have an option.
His tenure seems very bad to a common man. I don’t care what you think but the poor is becoming poorer on daily basis and the cabals are making progress every day.
Mr President has failed ndi Igbo completely by not doing enough for us. As a matter of fact, things are seriously not in order.

Source or did u call u on phone
Re: Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano by miqos02(m): 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
i no believe
Re: Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano by Etruth: 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
Purity1:
LIES... Obiano has changed the face of Anambra. Not only is he an action governor, the man isn't selling his reputation for a plate of Goodluck's porridge, unlike so many others. Obiano just earned my respect for calling a spade a spade. If I could become, an indigene of Anambra, I'd do so instantly, cos Truth is life. Anambra adigo mma. Obiano for President
Re: Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano by FKO81(m): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
Fake news

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano by Cuche: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Obiano is too intelligent to be caught making statements like this at this point in time
Even if the statement is the fact, we got to select the words we use.
Now, instead of such statements in the public domain why don't we increase the appeals on the President to do something about the Federal roads(this is dry season) in the SouthEast, Why don't we make a bargain for our votes with more Federal presence in the region.
Re: Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano by FlintGuevara(m): 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
Purity1:
you clearly haven't visited Anambra since Obiano assumed office.
Re: Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano by Chigold101(m): 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
Obiano culdnt have said those things above... Come to Onitsha & Awka and see bilboards which have Obiano telling Anambrarians to vote for GEJ... This thread is non.sense...
Re: Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano by EbubeGid(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
Thread Dead On Arrival... try another trick pls grin
Re: Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano by Purity1(f): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
Chigold101:
Obiano culdnt have said those things above... Come to Onitsha & Awka and see bilboards which have Obiano telling Anambrarians to vote for GEJ... This thread is non.sense...
i tire o
Re: Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano by Purity1(f): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
Etruth:
LIES... Obiano has changed the face of Anambra. Not only is he an action governor, the man isn't selling his reputation for a plate of Goodluck's porridge, unlike so many others. Obiano just earned my respect for calling a spade a spade. If I could become, an indigene of Anambra, I'd do so instantly, cos Truth is life. Anambra adigo mma. Obiano for President
so sorry you're not an indigene, but you can still attest to the fact that goodluck has also done his best in infrastructure, medical sector etc the only sector he has failed woefully is SECURITY
Re: Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano by Etruth: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Purity1:
so sorry you're not an indigene, but you can still attest to the fact that goodluck has also done his best in infrastructure, medical sector etc the only sector he has failed woefully is SECURITY
Really?
Re: Jonathan Is Not The Right Man For Nigeria - Gov Obiano by Purity1(f): 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
Etruth:
Really?
i bet you can give yourself the answer

(1) (Reply)

See Pics Of Boko Haram Terrorists Celebrating Sallah Openly By Slaughtering Rams / Nigerians Eating Lizards, Cats And Frogs To Survive Recession / Judge Stuffs Bribe Cash In Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.