Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

What If BH Leader Encounters Jesus Just The Way Saul Did In Acts 9:3-4. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If BH Leader Encounters Jesus Just The Way Saul Did In Acts 9:3-4. (485 Views)

What If The Early Church Had Prayed That Saul Should Die? / Jesus Just Sent A Message To Me. Dear Christian Fundamentalists Here. / Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If BH Leader Encounters Jesus Just The Way Saul Did In Acts 9:3-4. by koneshape2012: 7:09am On Dec 30, 2012
What if BH leader, Shekau, encounters Jesus just as Saul did in Acts 9:3-4.

'And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him in a light from heaven:
And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? Acts 9:3-4. KJV.

Bible readers can remember the rest of the story.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and Forever.

What if this happens in Northern Nigeria?

Please share your thoughts.
Re: What If BH Leader Encounters Jesus Just The Way Saul Did In Acts 9:3-4. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:55am On Dec 30, 2012
That ll be good for him.
More souls ll be won 4 Christ.
Re: What If BH Leader Encounters Jesus Just The Way Saul Did In Acts 9:3-4. by nakash: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2012
Wrong again. If he learns the truth like Saul he will become an apostate of Islam. Muslims will demand his death since the sentence for apostacy is death. He will then run away to a kufr country where he can have the freedom to preach peace. He might have to be protected by assuming a fake identity and getting police protection because any zealous muslims will not need any hesitation to separate his head from his body without batting an eyelid. That is islam for you. Deal with it Islam is a death cult I long stopped whitewashing any extremist ideal.
Re: What If BH Leader Encounters Jesus Just The Way Saul Did In Acts 9:3-4. by nakash: 10:12am On Dec 30, 2012
BTW Boko Haram has killed 786 people this year. A good harvest year of kufr bodies for them so far. Ill come up with a breakdown of how many churches they have attacked/bombed while you sit on your computer making excuses for them. 786 souls lost for nothing and you blame yourself instead of blaming muhammad.
Re: What If BH Leader Encounters Jesus Just The Way Saul Did In Acts 9:3-4. by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2012
Good morning Mr. Kone,

It would be quite interest to hear or see this happen to the leader of the radical and militant group, Bokoharam, but I am of the opinion that everyone has the freedom of choice. If Christ does appear to him then he will be at liberty to either accept him or not.

Saul's case was quite unique cause he was favourably disposed to receiving Christ. For the most part I believe he was sincere in his resolve to eradicate those who believed in Christ. Though this was wrong but I believe he felt in his heart that he was actually working for God without knowing any better.

I don't know if the same can be said of the Bokoharam leader. I believe Saul was genuinely in love with God though he was an extremist. I don't know what drives the leader of Bokoharam. Is it a genuine love for God or hatred for those who do not follow Islam? This is a question he alone can answer.

If he is sincere in his resolve then I believe he might just have a change of heart if indeed Christ was to appear to him but if he is motivated by hate then I think it would be very difficult to get him to change his mind even if Christ was to appear to him.

Thank you!
Re: What If BH Leader Encounters Jesus Just The Way Saul Did In Acts 9:3-4. by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2012
koneshape2012: What if BH leader, Shekau, encounters Jesus just as Saul did in Acts 9:3-4.

'And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him in a light from heaven:
And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? Acts 9:3-4. KJV.

Bible readers can remember the rest of the story.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and Forever.

What if this happens in Northern Nigeria?

Please share your thoughts.
IT CANT HAPPEN. SHEKAU IS NOT A VIRGIN. HE IS MARRIED TO OTHER DOCTRINES. THE LORD ONLY DEALS WITH VIRGINS. SAUL WAS A VIRGIN ( REVELATION 14 VS 4 )

(1) (Reply)

Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 – Prophet T.B. Joshua / Who Are The Men Of God? / Be Sincere, Were U Afraid The World Would End Before 2013?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.