Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady (19789 Views)

3 Simple Tips To Deal With Frustration / 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by kambah(m): 11:40am On Dec 30, 2012
at poster this where u suppose to accept Islam, imagine a whole thread for how to befriend muslim girls. Islam remain true religion, forget the press issues and some bad eggs.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by olsmade(m): 11:41am On Dec 30, 2012
SamConquer: A MUSLIM GIRL IS LIKE ANY OTHER GIRL.THOUGH THEY ARE CONSERVE ON SUM ISUE..I KNOW MOST OF THEM AND WHAT THEY CAN DO..THEY PRETEND A LOT. .SHA THEY ARE THE SWETEST TO BLEEP

talk about being DELUSIONAL
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by vedaxcool(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2012
This should rightly be in the Romance Section, not the Islam section! It is hardly an Islamic issue!

1 Like

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:43am On Dec 30, 2012
A muslim girl is a WMD......
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by akereconfi: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2012
Abeg give me tips how to win the heart of a shark rather than MUS LIM girl cos I no wan enta Boko List o

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 30, 2012
Me, say hi to a Muslim girl? I can as well tire a grenade on my forehead. Why waste your time when you know it won't work.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2012
Lol hilarious
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by mmmustapha(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2012
Dis writer is a fool, dats not d way u can get a muslim girl
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by dilbert100: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2012
nonsence.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by jide4lagos(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2012
... and this made the front page. Who are those moderating this section?smh
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by ghettodreamz(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
Win the heart of a Muslim lady? But for what?

How many of them are even practicing it nowadays?

Go 2 the clubs or anywhere in the street, you will see more than enough living wayward lives. (NoOffenseIntended)

May God have mercy on us all!
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by moneyhungry(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
vocalprince: You are a Fool,WHY are you a Fool Fool. HELLO FOOL, PLEASE STOOP FOOLING AROUND FOOLISH FOOL.
actually, it's not his fault: doctors have confirmed that his brain is 'fool' of shi.t and that he needs a brain transplant ... but no money yet. his father sells pepper.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
money-hungry :
all that adventure just to hit a piece of flesh?
life's too short (you only live once).
ode money hungry you wey no sabi speak English,only God know how long it took you to compose dis your comment.guys if una wan laugh tire, make una go read all dis ode comments.e be like where nursery pikin dey write English.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by truelovecom: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
akereconfi: Abeg give me tips how to win the heart of a shark rather than MUS LIM girl cos I no wan enta Boko List o

Lol………i got this muslim girl that i've been speaking with for long. she likes me, but her fear is that her brother may skin her alive(if he gets to find out she has a christian friend)..So, she pleaded with me to change my religion and become muslim.…i told her i cant be a muslim , she said that she aint got problem with marrying a christian, but her brother is the problem.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by LogicSense: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
channel 190: seriously, it happens.
The times we saw a beautiful lady around our area, campus, duty post and even within our offices but got that emotions and likeness die away because she is a muslim.

Let us share tips to get them searching for us,
Try it and tell us if it worked.

she is that type of 'No body will see my face' laye laye no go there my brother.

1. 'Hi' You met her for the first time, hey! STOP don't stare at her with all your energy.
[size=25pt]she will curl back if she discovers your intention at this stage[/size] give a welcoming smile.

An exchange of pleasantries is ok. {Don't ask for her number}

2. Get closer to her discussions with other colleague once a while, choose to support her view as much as you can.

3. Never involve your self in religious talks. Just tell her you fancy her religion.

4. Don't be in a rush to touch her.

5. Buy her gifts of what she can't resist, maybe pay her bills after purchase.

6. Make her laugh always...then touch just once her hair saying you admire them.
Don't do that often, then always give a reason to always help her out in an assignment or work..

7. Fit into her live style.

8. Disappear for a while, appear after a while not too soon and of course not too far.

9. If she says anything around ' I missed you' Repeat from No. 4.
10. Then ask her out, if she says no drop it and move on.
If she says yes then take it from there like you would with any other girl. She's Muslim, not an alien.

PS; you can drop any tip that can help
Also, share your problem with that muslim girl let solve it together.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Goldenheart(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
set trap for her; mouse trap. dey love it
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by moneyhungry(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
uihebom: ode money hungry you wey no sabi speak English,only God know how long it took you to compose dis your comment.guys if una wan laugh tire, make una go read all dis ode comments.e be like where nursery pikin dey write English.

wow. i'm getting more famous. i know u need an autograph... but first, u need to gimmie ur mom's number. i heard she loves bananas.
note: it all fun to me: m never serious here. check all my previous posts, i just play n get likes (from u?).
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by Exponental(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
The times we saw a beautiful lady around our area, campus, duty post and even within our offices but got that emotions and likeness die away because she is a muslim.

she is that type of 'No body will see my face' laye laye no go there my brother.

1. 'Hi' You met her for the first time, hey! STOP don't stare at her with all your energy.
[size=25pt]she will curl back if she discovers your intention at this stage[/size] give a welcoming smile.

2. Get closer to her discussions with other colleague once a while, choose to support her view as much as you can.

3. Never involve your self in religious talks. Just tell her you fancy her religion.

6. Make her laugh always...then touch just once her hair saying you admire them.
Don't do that often, then always give a reason to always help her out in an assignment or work..

8. Disappear for a while, appear after a while not too soon and of course not too far.

If she says yes then take it from there like you would with any other girl. She's Muslim, not an alien.

Rubbish!
....if she is not interested, it remains a NO!!
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by moneyhungry(m): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
uihebom: ode money hungry you wey no sabi speak English,only God know how long it took you to compose dis your comment.guys if una wan laugh tire, make una go read all dis ode comments.e be like where nursery pikin dey write English.
for u to go read ALL comments ... hope say u no be g/ay like ur fada o!
chai, d tin wey i talk pain u well well o. sorry.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by sundaybam(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
Forget. I get muslim girls as I do to others. They are even easy to date just that they like forming.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by valicious1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
No.3 is absolutely rubbish. How can I tell her I fancy a religion of death & destruction just because I wan fvck muslim babe. Op take ur time o
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by LogicSense: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2012

after perusing this write up and its supporters',i discovered the following:
1. It is a failed attack on islam and muslimah
2.It is admission against interest that muslim girls are not promiscuous like those from their religion.
3.it shows lack of understanding of the purpose of their existence in this world, thinking that this place is for fun. Do they think that they will enter paradise because of the number of ladies they flirt with?
4. It shows their level of psyche.
5.it shows that their religion has no positive impact in their lives.
All the ways listed can not assist you to corrupt good muslim girls because they are immuned against your antics.
This kind of post rather than ridicule islam exposes the kind of rottenness in other man made religions.no reasonable human being will prefer the religion that encourages promiscuity to islam that preserves value and decency.

5 Likes

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by channel190(m): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
emma atuo: How do I handle her dad?... The man doesn't just like me
like I rightfully said, adapt to their live style
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by channel190(m): 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
ikananwa: my is woking well, hmmmmmm muslim sweet nobi small ooooo. Am on the 8th one now!
more testimonies are coming
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by moneyhungry(m): 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
uihebom: Me, say hi to a Muslim girl? I can as well tire a grenade on my forehead. Why waste your time when you know it won't work.
it wont work cuz YOU ARE OLD N UGLY... how do you expect any sane girl to fall for you?. go back to the village u foolish fool.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by channel190(m): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
Lagoseko: this post is timely. infact, i ve date with one today. i ve learnt not to talk about religo.
enjoy. All I want is her...
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by channel190(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
chiover: is ur own headache bros, I hav 4muslim girls dat I used to bleep wen I was in school they r so easy and cheap to get dan dose oda girls u see. They don't often wear pant self. Konji na dia portion as u dey see dem so o.dem dey luk for konji cure so no dey pampa dem
the essence of this thread is [color=green]the essence of this thread is not to rate any religion but to change the perspectives of our dear muslim girls loosing their chance of getting a Mr, Right, course his afraid.not to rate any religion but to change the perspectives of our dear muslim girls loosing their chance of getting a Mr, Right, course his afraid.[/color]
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by channel190(m): 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
Idacrux: Muslim gurls na im tough pass to get because if her papa catch una...lols... U go face sharia or make dem cut ur left hand and pennis.
the essence of this thread is not to rate any religion but to change the perspectives of our dear muslim girls loosing their chance of getting a Mr, Right, course his afraid.

Just show your love for the whole religious matter, him pala go like u
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by ikachi1: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
Grow beards, tie your head with a turban and carry your Koran, wear long white robe, have a darkened forehead and you win her heart...Period!

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by channel190(m): 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
kaboninc: Some guys are so funny! Must you insult? Even if you must, should there not be a reason? If someone insults for no reason, is it not a sign of mental or social or even emotional disorder? The topic is how can you go out with a Muslim lady.

For me, I really wanna have that experience especially the Hausa ones. Educated and homely ones. I just like them in as much as they are conservative. I believe they are also adventurous too.

On the tips, for me, the most important is not talk about religion especially at the initial stage of friendship.
the essence of this thread is not to rate any religion but to change the perspectives of our dear muslim girls loosing their chance of getting a Mr, Right, course his afraid.
Re: Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady by channel190(m): 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
mmmustapha: Dis writer is a fool, dats not d way u can get a muslim girl
please don't insult me; can you kindly drop us the tip which worked for you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's Islam View On Mouth Action? / Types Of Conditions In The Marriage Contract / Who Wrote The Quran?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.