Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon (9201 Views)

Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] / FG Issues Security Alert, Says Boko Haram Plans Abductions For Ransom / Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by Drdaps(m): 4:25am On Dec 31, 2012
ABEOKUTA – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has predicted an end for the dreaded Boko Haram sect, saying, Nigeria will soon enjoy peace and tranquility.

Obasanjo also expressed optimism that Nigeria would be ranked among the greatest countries of the world in the nearest future.

Addressing newsmen in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, Obasanjo lamented that Nigeria’ could not manage its abundant resources. .

Obasanjo who was thanking God for His mercies over the country, said despite the bombings and other dangerous activities of the sect, he believes, the country would achieve peace.

“ on Boko Haram, I know we will get there very soon,’’Obasanjo said.

boko-cartoon1

While speaking on the alleged mismanagement the country’s resources, Obasanjo said, “God has been extra generous to Nigeria, many nations of the world are not as richly endowed as the country.’’

He however urged Nigerian leaders to harness the country’s endowments for the transformation of the nation.

“I believe good people who will be able to manage it will come, maybe later. But the earlier we are there, the better and I am sure we will be there.

“We will be there because God has been kind to us, we only need to be kind to ourselves. God will help us.

‘’God has been kind to us, we need to be kind to ourselves,” he said.

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/boko-haram-will-soon-end-obj/
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by miiraaj: 5:16am On Dec 31, 2012
Boko Haram Will Soon......? Abeg correct the topic joor
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by nerdivist: 6:43am On Dec 31, 2012
How soon? How many decades from now? The north doesn't look redeemable to me. Let this entity divide in 2014 after which the northerners can decide to nuke themselves.

Just in case this makes d front page i'm second to comment cheesy
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by Crayola1: 6:46am On Dec 31, 2012
miiraaj: Boko Haram Will Soon......? Abeg correct the topic joor

grin lmao
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by okosodo: 7:01am On Dec 31, 2012
How will it end? When muslims are fulfilling one of the major pillars of islam( killing of the infidels)

3 Likes

Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by ochukoccna: 7:07am On Dec 31, 2012
What does OBJ know that we do not?
Is amnesty in the air for 'em Boko boys?
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by AbdulAdam56(m): 7:12am On Dec 31, 2012
Ya i believe OBJ,cos the breed of milititant has died,azazi was mastermind of all dis,people wil not believe me but i knows wat i am sayin,all the bombing/crashing they are all ijaws.
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by nerdivist: 7:48am On Dec 31, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Ya i believe OBJ,cos the breed of milititant has died,azazi was mastermind of all dis,people wil not believe me but i knows wat i am sayin,all the bombing/crashing they are all ijaws.
shocked buhahahaha the ijaws are the ones bombing the north? How many ijaw people have been arrested? Phew!!! Illiteracy is a disease o

2 Likes

Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by santakris(m): 7:58am On Dec 31, 2012
Let the OP correct d caption now. shocked
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by SlyIg(f): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2012
Will soon 'END'
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by miiraaj: 8:27am On Dec 31, 2012
SlyIg: Will soon 'END'
Na u b OP? angry
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by bright007(f): 8:32am On Dec 31, 2012
What is "boko haram" and "OBJ"~ are they names,animals,or places?
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by nerdivist: 8:52am On Dec 31, 2012
bright007: What is "boko haram" and "OBJ"~ are they names,animals,or places?
come inside my room kiss i have a lot to tell you about boko haram and OBJ
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2012
Azazi is dead the gun runner is dead Boko Haram is over soon.
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by nerdivist: 9:17am On Dec 31, 2012
^ i thought i told u to stay away from the weed i kept in my room
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by Scarpon(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2012
n.a. to-day
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by markus1133: 9:21am On Dec 31, 2012
not tday ..
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by VirginFinder: 9:26am On Dec 31, 2012
Well, maybe OBJ and GEJ have finally made up and kissed.
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by NoiseMaker1: 9:26am On Dec 31, 2012
Did I commented?
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by hubreality(m): 9:32am On Dec 31, 2012
It will soon end. 100% Right. How I wish Nigerians would throw the antics of "religion" and "tribalism" into the dust bin that are worst than clamored corruption; that's the starting point and probably will help the Govt, employed technology and foreign support in achieving the goal.
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by musty1987(m): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2012
[quote author=okosodo]How will it end? When muslims are fulfilling one of the major pillars of islam( killing of the infidels)[/quote ]

here comes a fool...u r no better than boko haram. next time address d main issue Mr dumbass

1 Like

Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by slimpoppa(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2012
Na by mouth?
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by Redhot111(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2012
Noise Maker :
Did I commented?
hmmmm English language
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by koolet: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2012
wonda when obj start form t.b joshua grin
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by ayusco85(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2012
Obj, and goodluck are the boko boys. Hw did they knw that boko haram will end soon?
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by nasty45(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2012
Obj go and suck a d1cck,cos u got natin to say....#old ijebu man# @op ds is no news na
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by lain: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2012
Why wont it end soon when he and his gangs has made billions from the crisis... EVIL MEN..
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by DukeNija(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2012
Is this supposed to make GEJ happy?
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by memski(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2012
i'v always said this and will continue to say it, North is the major problem of Nigeria, those ppl do not belong to Nigeria, i wonder the planet those creatures came from. I believe 1 day, they wil tear themselves apart and disintegrate. We ve to say the truth and be liberated. That region is our problem. Jst because they re not in control on top. Fu...lish ppl.
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by magnumx: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2012
nasty45: Obj go and suck a d1cck,cos u got natin to say....#old ijebu man# @op ds is no news na

point of correction, na egba man
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Ya i believe OBJ,cos the breed of milititant has died,azazi was mastermind of all dis,people wil not believe me but i knows wat i am sayin,all the bombing/crashing they are all ijaws.

You remind me of sheik Gumi.

So so good in shifting blame
Re: OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon by Truckpusher(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2012
My broda....fear no catch you?
Redhot111: hmmmm English language

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Determined To Kill PDP – Wike / Adamu Song Says Atiku Is Only Strong In National Politics, Not In Adamawa / Debo Ologunagba: Wike Won't Dump The Party That Brought Him From Obscurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.