Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (562945 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 9:57am On Jun 05, 2013
Terrikat: yea wah abt 3rd batch?

What ya wanna do with the 3rd batch Why not just study real hard and endeavour your name comes out with the 1st or 2nd batch. I'm sure you don' wanna go through the stress of hoping your name comes out with a 3rd batch, that's if ever there's anything like that...

Goodluck.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Bolaji21(m): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2013
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by quickberry(m): 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
dis prinz1 na mumu.....chai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Terrikat(m): 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sanguine:

What ya wanna do with the 3rd batch Why not just study real hard and endeavour your name comes out with the 1st or 2nd batch. I'm sure you don' wanna go through the stress of hoping your name comes out with a 3rd batch, that's if ever there's anything like that...

Goodluck.
who told u I'm a postumite why nt read first b4 u comment I'm only asking abt predegree u gerrit?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johnnyys: 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
Diffrnt pple coming up wit diff infos. Please y'all shudn't gt us cnfused. Some say its dsame courses u wrote in jamb dat will b given in PUME,odas say d skul wud set deir own specific questns based on ur course. Plzzz,we're confused! whch one's d correct one,or whch r we to follow? Thnxxx!
And i learnt d form wud b out by friday. True?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
All science students will sit for the same number of subjects in post utme no matter the course you're applying for. Maths, english, bio, chm and phy.
While all commercial students are sitting for maths, english, and economics.
I don't think anyone here on this thread has ever said otherwise.

As regard the post utme, you guys got to cool down for some time cos there are lots of confusing and misleading news out there. Keep checking this thread regularly and also keep a tab on the school website.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
Terrikat: who told u I'm a postumite why nt read first b4 u comment I'm only asking abt predegree u gerrit?

Young man, you don' have to get your lil' head worked up over nothing, ok? Whether pre-degree or otherwise, all I'm tryna say's that you shouldn bother your lil' head abou' any 3rd batch list, you gerrit?!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by sulaimon99(m): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
Osumare2013: All science students are will sit for the same number of subjects in post utme no matter the course you're applying for. Maths, english, bio, chm and phy.
While all commercial students sitting for maths, english, and economics.

As regard the post utme, you guys got to cool down for some time cos there are lots of confusing and misleading news out there. Keep checking this thread regularly and also keep a tab on the school website.
all science students are to write english,maths,chemistry,physics,biology except engineering students and computer science dat will not write biology ....instead they will have an excess of mathematics and english questions
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Terrikat(m): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sanguine:

Young man, you don' have to get your lil' head worked up over nothing, ok? Whether pre-degree or otherwise, all I'm tryna say's that you shouldn bother your lil' head abou' any 3rd batch list, you gerrit?!
what's wrong with u? Nd moreover i wasn't talking u why are u poke nosing on wah doesn't concern u plssss aint here for any arguement okay jux came here 2 know whether 2 buy d form or nt cus i heard that its base on 50/50 u jux started attacking mee hun??is that why u are here?plssss aint talking 2 u
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Terrikat(m): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
Osumare2013: All science students are will sit for the same number of subjects in post utme no matter the course you're applying for. Maths, english, bio, chm and phy.
While all commercial students sitting for maths, english, and economics.

boss plsss jux wanna know if 3rd batch came out last year on predegree'ƨ̣̇ list I'm stil comtemplating whether 2 gett d form or nt jux tell mee??
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by bolfas2009: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
Where can i get d post utme form?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by bolfas2009: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
Where can i get d unaab post utme form?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
sulaimon99: all science students are to write english,maths,chemistry,physics,biology except engineering students and computer science dat will not write biology ....instead they will have an excess of mathematics and english questions

Rodger dat! Thanks for helping out.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Osumare2013: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
Terrikat: boss plsss jux wanna know if 3rd batch came out last year on predegree'ƨ̣̇ list I'm stil comtemplating whether 2 gett d form or nt jux tell mee??
I only know of 1st and 2nd batch. No 3rd batch as far as i know
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
Terrikat: who told u I'm a postumite why nt read first b4 u comment I'm only asking abt predegree u gerrit?
shaaaaaaaarap!!watz ur p,even wif dat nko?d guy is tryin 2 help,xo try n talk politely!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Terrikat(m): 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
Osumare2013:
I only know of 1st and 2nd batch. No 3rd batch as far as i know
tanx boss rily appreciate it I'm out..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
Terrikat: what's wrong with u? Nd moreover i wasn't talking u why are u poke nosing on wah doesn't concern u plssss aint here for any arguement okay jux came here 2 know whether 2 buy d form or nt cus i heard that its base on 50/50 u jux started attacking mee hun??is that why u are here?plssss aint talking 2 u

Jeeezz! Now you sound so pathetic! Methinks you need to take some chill pills, ok?!
I rest my case with you.

Goodluck!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Habholarji(m): 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
guyz jst b prepared...and note it's cbt...xo expect random questionz...it's normal jamb questionz...and me i did biology in ma time oo...engineering student...dnt knw bout engineering nt writing biology..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Terrikat(m): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sanguine:

Jeeezz! Now you sound so pathetic! Methinks you need to take some chill pills, ok?!
I rest my case with you.

Goodluck!
dnt care waheva u tink..lets end it dere plssss
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Terrikat(m): 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sanguine:

I rest my case with you.

Goodluck!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Terrikat(m): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sanguine:

I rest my case with you.

Goodluck!
lolzzz i should take sum pills okay Oº°˚˚°º ave heard u
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Terrikat(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sanguine:

I rest my case with you.

Goodluck!
lolzzz i should goo nd take sum pills??
okay Oº°˚˚°º ave heard u
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Terrikat(m): 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sanguine:

I rest my case with you.

Goodluck!
sorry ma won't ask question again abeggg noo vex
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by wanderlust007(m): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
sulaimon99: all science students are to write english,maths,chemistry,physics,biology except engineering students and computer science dat will not write biology ....instead they will have an excess of mathematics and english questions
I'm an engineering student and i did biology in my own post utme o.... all science students including engineering students are goin to ryt all d 5 subjects... (mths, eng, phs, chm and bio)
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by oladeleluqman(m): 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2013
Harbosede02: as at last year 3500 candidates only were admitted,dis yr it might lower or higher than dat a little,after d sales of d p.ume forms d wud decide dat
FUNAAB's admisn capacity as given by NUC is 3500. 3000 for jamb and 500 for direct entry. According to the V.C, wen he came to our campus, '...for u pre-degree students, a total of 2000 slot has been aloted for u...' wish means dat all jambites are strugling with just 1000 slots.
Dat 2000 slot is nt even enough for us here coz we are 3000+. May God help NIGERIA as a whole.
concernin d post ume, it's coming up from july 15 to july 19....more info comin, watch out!!
Signed,
oladele luqman O.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by oladeleluqman(m): 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
Harbosede02: as at last year 3500 candidates only were admitted,dis yr it might lower or higher than dat a little,after d sales of d p.ume forms d wud decide dat
d admisn capacity of FUNAAB as given by NUC is 3500. 3000 for jambites and 500 for Direct entry. Accordin to d V.C wen he came to our campus, '...for u pre degree student, a total of 2000 admision slots has been aloted for u in as much as u get ur minimum requirement for versities by jamb...' whch means external jambites are struglin for just 1000 admisin slots.
Concernin d post ume, d date is from july, 15 to july, 19....more info comin on dat.
Signed,
oladele luqman.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by oladeleluqman(m): 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
Funaab's Pre degree ended today (wed) with mth as our last paper. Dis is d info dat was pasted on d notice board concernin d post ume.

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by oladeleluqman(m): 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
ijmokobia:

I score 174 and i want to read accounting. I chosed UNILAG as my first choise but later bought change of course form and changed to Funaab first and second choice. My fear is that a learnt that the cut off mark for UNAAB is 180 and the Post UTME will soon close. Am worried as this is my forth jamb. WAEC Results is Maths C5, Comm B2, Eco C6, Govt B3, Eng C6, and Biology C6. Pls i need urgent response as i learnt the Post UTME form will close shortly

guy just forget! Funaab in those days is no longer the same. I can emphaticaly tell u dat any jambites (i.e, not pre degree) candidate dat score less dat 200 wil nt be admitted except he/she has a very LONG-LEG.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.