Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (563326 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 06, 2013
oladele-luqman:

guy just forget! Funaab in those days is no longer the same. I can emphaticaly tell u dat any jambites (i.e, not pre degree) candidate dat score less dat 200 wil nt be admitted except he/she has a very LONG-LEG.
big lie!stp scarin pple hr plz
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Youngbankee(m): 7:35am On Jun 06, 2013
oladele-luqman:

guy just forget! Funaab in those days is no longer the same. I can emphaticaly tell u dat any jambites (i.e, not pre degree) candidate dat score less dan 200 wil nt be admitted except he/she has a very LONG-LEG.
even wen dr cut off is 180, i fear o
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Owlumeday(m): 11:13am On Jun 06, 2013
Youngbankee: even wen dr cut off is 180, i fear o
Bros haba y u dey talk nonsense nah instead of ncoragin pple.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2013
abeg is d post jamb form out or not thank
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Doctor20002(f): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
Harbosede02: big lie!stp scarin pple hr plz
dont blame him he b pdites nah d money he pay dey pain him...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by HABRUZZY(m): 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
[b]FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA
NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE POST-UTME SCREENING CANDIDATES
DISCLAIMER ON WEBSITE LINKS ON 2013/2014 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE
Attention of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) has been drawn to some websites created by some unscrupulous persons, purportedly providing information on 2013/2014 FUNAAB Admissions Exercise. The University is disassociating itself from any collaboration with these external websites and therefore, any information or content of materials on these websites does not receive the endorsement by the University.
Please note that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is yet to release the National Cut-off Mark for the 2013/2014 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and thus, the University has not fixed a cut-off mark for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
The University Management respects the Federal Government constituted Agencies which oversee the administration of the Nigerian Universities and therefore will not pre-empt JAMB on the issue of National Cut-off Mark.
Consequently, prospective candidates seeking undergraduate admission into 100, 200 and 300 Levels in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are hereby advised to desist from using these external website for information. The only website of the University is www.unaab.edu.ng
The University will not be held responsible for any personal loss arising directly or indirectly from on the information, services, or material linked to these external websites.
Kindly note that information about the Post-UTME will be provided on the University website and media as from Wednesday, 19th June, 2013.
(Signed)
M. O. Ayoola JP www.unaab.edu.ng
Registrar FUNAAB/REG./ S&A/13/Vol. 9
4th June, 2013[/b]

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Youngbankee(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
Owlumeday: .Bros haba y u dey talk nonsense nah instead of ncoragin pple.
look around u bro m nt scarin anybdy am only askin d guy 2 b sure if dose who scored btw 180 n 200 wnt b admitted as he said scarily.. Note m a post jambite 2 n i scored 190 ..,jst lookn for optimist bt he z nt one
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Youngbankee(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
Owlumeday: .Bros haba y u dey talk nonsense nah instead of ncoragin pple.
look around u bro m nt scarin anybdy am only askin d guy 2 b sure if dose who scored btw 180 n 200 wnt b admitted as he said scarily.. Note m a post jambite 2 n i scored 190 ..,jst lookn for optimist bt he z nt one
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by sammy329(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
FED
ERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA
NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE POST
-
UTME
SCREENING CANDIDATES
DISCLAIMER
ON WEBSITE
LINKS ON 2013/2014 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE
Attention of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) has been drawn to some
websites created by some unscrupulous persons, purportedly providing information on
2013/2014
FUNAAB Admissions Exercise.
The
University is
disassociating
itself
from any collaboration with
these external websites and
therefore,
any information or content of materials on these
web
sites
does
not receive the
endorsement by the University.
Please note that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is yet to release the
National
Cut
-
off Mark
for the 2013/2014 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and thus,
the
University has not fixed a cut
-
off mark for the Post
-
UTME scr
eening exercise.
The University Management respects the Federal Government constituted Agencies which oversee
the administration of the Nigerian Universities and therefore will not pre
-
empt JAMB on the issue of
National
Cut
-
off Mark
Consequently, prospe
ctive candidates seeking undergraduate admission into 100, 200 and 300 Levels
in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are hereby advised to desist from
using these external website for information. The only website of the University is
www.unaab.edu.ng
The University will not be held responsible for any personal
loss arising
directly or indirectly
from
on
the information, services, or material linked to these external websites.
Kindly note that i
nformation about the Post
-
UTME will be provided on the University website and
media as from
Wednesday, 19
th
June, 2013.
(
S
igned
)
M. O. Ayoola JP
www.unaab.edu.ng
Registrar
FUNAAB/REG./ S&
A/13/Vol. 9
4th June, 2013
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
Great...Make dz pipu release cut of mark nw!!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sundaxboyy04(m): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2013
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF
AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA
NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE POST-
UTME SCREENING CANDIDATES
DISCLAIMER ON WEBSITE LINKS
ON 2013/2014 ADMISSIONS
EXERCISE
Attention of the Federal
University of Agriculture,
Abeokuta (FUNAAB) has been
drawn to some websites
created by some unscrupulous
persons, purportedly providing
information on 2013/2014
FUNAAB Admissions Exercise.
The University is disassociating
itself from any collaboration
with these external websites
and therefore, any information
or content of materials on
these websites does not
receive the endorsement by
the University.
Please note that the Joint
Admissions and Matriculation
Board (JAMB) is yet to release
the National Cut-off Mark for
the 2013/2014 Unified Tertiary
Matriculation Examination
(UTME) and thus, the University
has not fixed a cut-off mark for
the Post-UTME screening
exercise.
The University Management
respects the Federal
Government constituted
Agencies which oversee the
administration of the Nigerian
Universities and therefore will
not pre-empt JAMB on the issue
of National Cut-off Mark.
Consequently, prospective
candidates seeking
undergraduate admission into
100, 200 and 300 Levels in the
Federal University of
Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
are hereby advised to desist
from using these external
website for information. The
only website of the University is
www.unaab.edu.ng
The University will not be held
responsible for any personal
loss arising directly or indirectly
from on the information,
services, or material linked to
these external websites.
Kindly note that information
about the Post-UTME will be
provided on the University
website and media as from
Wednesday, 19th June, 2013.
(Signed)
M. O. Ayoola JP
www.unaab.edu.ng
Registrar FUNAAB/REG./
S&A/13/Vol. 9
4th June, 2013
pls dnt fall into d hands of scammers-wait til june 19th 4 d post utme
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by BruzMoney(m): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]add me on 2go wit bruzkid93 nd 4 ur past question real one tho!!! call 08139339697 ur loyal boy bruzmoney
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by HABRUZZY(m): 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2013
fyi

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by khennnie(f): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
Please does Funaab offer Political Science,heard D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣ ̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ JƱڪτ̲̅ started.Kindly reply as soon as possible
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by oladeleluqman(m): 7:53am On Jun 08, 2013
khennnie: Please does Funaab offer Political Science,heard D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣ ̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ JƱڪτ̲̅ started.Kindly reply as soon as possible

NO
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by khennnie(f): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2013
oladele-luqman:

NO

Aiit thanks
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by papindinho(m): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
pls, I would like to knw if FUNAAB offer social science or management courses.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
papindinho: pls, I would like to knw if FUNAAB offer social science or management courses.
In FUNAAB, the only social science course you can go for is ECONOMICS. But it is under management department. So it is regarded as a management course in Funaab as other courses like Political Science and the rest of social science courses not accredited yet.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by rkarang: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
Odunhana: In FUNAAB, the only social science course you can go for is ECONOMICS. But it is under management department. So it is regarded as a management course in Funaab as other courses like Political Science and the rest of social science courses not accredited yet.
Why can't u check FUNAAB official website for confirmation? Afterall, it's right on Funaab web!
Well in answer to ur question, the social science courses in FUNAAB which are being regarded as Management Science Courses are: Economics, Business Administration Management (BAM was BEM before) Entrepreneurship, Accounting, and Banking and Finance. Besides, all the above courses have been ACCREDICTED by NUC since 2011
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by oladiran2013: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2013
THIS IS TO ALL FAKE FUNAABITES OUT THERE TELLING PEOPLE THE FORM IS OUT AT DIFFERENT PRICES WHEREAS NOTHING LIKE POST UNTM IS EVEN GOING ON IN THE SCHOOL, YOU PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS SHOULD BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL BECAUSE THIS IS A LIE.I EVEN HAD TO GO TO THE SENATE TO CONFIRM WHEN THE NEWS WAS GETTING TOO MUCH AND I KEEP GETTING CALLS FROM PEOPLE THAT HAD MY NUMBER BEFORE BUT THIS IS NOT TRUE AT ALL, KINDLY IGNOR THOSE GUYS.
THIS IS FROM THE SCHOOL SITE,

FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA
NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE POST-UTME SCREENING CANDIDATES
DISCLAIMER ON WEBSITE LINKS ON 2013/2014 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE
Attention of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) has been drawn to some websites created by some unscrupulous persons, purportedly providing information on 2013/2014 FUNAAB Admissions Exercise. The University is disassociating itself from any collaboration with these external websites and therefore, any information or content of materials on these websites does not receive the endorsement by the University.
Please note that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is yet to release the National Cut-off Mark for the 2013/2014 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and thus, the University has not fixed a cut-off mark for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
The University Management respects the Federal Government constituted Agencies which oversee the administration of the Nigerian Universities and therefore will not pre-empt JAMB on the issue of National Cut-off Mark.
Consequently, prospective candidates seeking undergraduate admission into 100, 200 and 300 Levels in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are hereby advised to desist from using these external website for information.
The University will not be held responsible for any personal loss arising directly or indirectly from on the information, services, or material linked to these external websites.
Kindly note that information about the Post-UTME will be provided on the University website and media as from Wednesday, 19th June, 2013.
(Signed)
M. O. Ayoola JP www.unaab.edu.ng
Registrar FUNAAB/REG./ S&A/13/Vol. 9
4th June, 2013

Prospective candidates seeking undergraduate admission into 100, 200 and 300 Levels in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are hereby advised to desist from using these external websites for information.
The University will not be held responsible for any personal loss arising directly or indirectly from on
the information, services, or material linked to these external websites.
Kindly note that information about the Post-UTME will be provided on the University website and
media as from Wednesday, 19th June, 2013.

you can reach me for more details on 08033981254.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Youngbankee(m): 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
Pls o hlp us out, we pjambites nid 2 knw d type of topics dey do set per subj or beta stil tinz 2 expect in d exam xo we'l knw ow 2 prepare beta... I'l continue 2 burn 9te candles while i wait 4 ur reply
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
Youngbankee: Pls o hlp us out, we pjambites nid 2 knw d type of topics dey do set per subj or beta stil tinz 2 expect in d exam xo we'l knw ow 2 prepare beta... I'l continue 2 burn 9te candles while i wait 4 ur reply
Did you prepare and wrote JAMB yourself? If yes, then you don't need to bother.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Youngbankee(m): 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
Odunhana: Did you prepare and wrote JAMB yourself? If yes, then you don't need to bother.
yea i wrote it maself bt wat am scared of dat extra pressure of putme, u knw wat m talkin abt... Pls hlp me out
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Bolaji21(m): 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2013
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Youngbankee(m): 7:01am On Jun 10, 2013
Bolaji21: For those who might be interested in practising with some Funaab questions (some of which are post utme past questions) in preparation for the forthcoming post UTME, send an email to adeademi2@gmail.com to order for ur copy of the questions (.pdf).
The pack contains over 300 questions for science students and about 200 questions for commercial students.

Again, send an email to adeademi2@gmail.com to order for ur own copy.

Goodluck!
pls my e mail z bankolekazeem@gmail.com, i nid 4 sci alone. Tanx in anticipation God bless.. Wil mail u

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.