Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? (7001 Views)

Are You Interested In Playing Professional Soccer In Turkey & Other Countries? / Tahiti To Host FIFA World Beach Soccer In September / Sex And Soccer In The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by hagma37yahoocom: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2013
Iaz93:
OK!!!
Wetin dey worry your kind of human? You quote the whole stuff just to type 'ok'

1 Like

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Iaz93: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2013
Olodo 1:

no wonder ur brain is full of shyte.
ur username! Mkpi!
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Iaz93: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2013
hagma37@yahoo.com:

tongue
hagma37@yahoo.com:

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by IlCapitano(m): 11:23am On Jan 03, 2013
This makes no sense. I think it's a tad early to put up such a dum.b topic. This is the problem of most religious devotees. Once they don't succeed,they conjure enemies out of thin air. The black man doesn't develop he blames the white man for his plight. Mschew.

1 Like

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by slimur(m): 11:25am On Jan 03, 2013
Wetin we come gain from dis ur long silly write up wey u go copy and paste here?? undecided
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by dabrake(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2013
Olodo 1: This write up is small but gigantic in meaning. Those who have ears let them hear.
names affect people.

1 Like

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Sezua(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2013
Op dn smoke igbo...mods abeg ban am
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by kheart(m): 11:28am On Jan 03, 2013
Chai all dis grammer for wetin na? Football.
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by searay(m): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2013
Iaz93:
OK!!!
So you quoted everything just to comment this
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by mkmyers45(m): 11:32am On Jan 03, 2013
oaroloye: When I try to tell people the truth about what is happening,
they say that they will not listen to me, nor read what I give them,
because they fear I might use Juju to control their minds,
abort their careers, turn them mad, and so on.

Then they go and sit through hours upon hours of this utterly stupid and mindless game,
that does nothing to improve your health- when you are not the one playing it-
it does not improve the intellect, and it is an insult to intelligence.

Those in-the-know call this: "Weapons of Mass-Distraction."

When Africans watch all their stupid sports in general, and SOCCER IN PARTICULAR,
they FORGET that these are a race which have exploited the Third World from Day One!
They have used every form of corrupt practice to rob us of our resources, and destroy our economy.

Let me put this in terms even the feeble-minded should be able to understand.
You live in an area where you have neighbours who are very good at soccer.
These neighbours play in a nearby field, and let you watch for free.

However, while you are watching their children playing soccer, their parents break into your homes,
and remove anything they want. People see them, and write up lists of what was stolen, and even have video proof.
Knowing this, would you ignore it, and go on watching their children's soccer games?

The Christian illustrated tract Publisher, JACK T. CHICK, went out on a limb with a story based on the testimonies
of people who escaped from *Oyinbo* Occultism, namely Lance Collins, John Todd, and others, called SPELLBOUND?

In this 1970s production, he explained that pop musicians are heavily involved in the Occult.
Their best music is based on Ancient Pagan and Occultic Religious music, going back even thousands of years,
whose original purpose was to summon Devils. They modernize it, and made them into hit music beats.

That is bad enough- but there is worse to come!

The master tape was used in an Occultic Ceremony run by the most powerful witches available,
who summon a High Devil (name: "Rege,"wink who makes a deal with them to send one of his Evil Angels
to follow each copy made, and mess with the souls and minds of everyone who hears that music.

Therefore, people who buy and use this music do not do so entirely of their own free will!
The synchronization of their brains is affected, such that their minds belong more and more to Satan.
Christians lose the will to develop themselves in the Knowledge of God and Jesus.
Students lose any ability to innovate Nation-changing Political, Industrial, and Scientific Ideas.

We become slaves to their Mystical Masters, and their evil nation.

It was only recently, reflecting on my three decades of experience after learning about that,
that I realized, feeling an idiot, that I had never even considered that this practice might extend
to every other field, too.

[b]The fascination and obsession with Sports make no sense!

A sign of Spiritual Mind Kontrol is illogical practices.

WHAT do you GAIN from SPORTS? Really?

When you Question your Mind-Controlled actions, you may realize that something was done to you from outside,
not your own thoughts, reasoning and conclusions, driving you to do something crazy, or not do something reasonable.

These people are NOT playing with us! They are literally murdering us by tampering with our Government and Economy.
They have developed technology that can be used to take an existing Virus or Bacterium, and render it immune
from conventional treatments- and people just accept it with equanimity?

They have had technology, since the 1950s, to alter the Weather to suit themselves, or destroy their perceived enemies.
Even our own so-called Scientists don't care about this.

Our electronics industry (we used to be able to create our own Microchips 25 years ago, a mile from where I write this) is dead.
NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

Our Economists are at a loss to explain how we have all the resources, and the *Oyinbos* have nothing but paper,
yet they tell us that OUR currency has depreciated, while theirs' stayed strong Treason is obvious, BUT NO ONE QUESTIONS THE "EXPERTS!"
[/b]
CIA Agents and Assets, such as KERMIT ROOSEVELT and JOHN PERKINS, even come out PUBLICLY, to declare how they helped
DESTROY THE THIRD WORLD, by IMMORAL and CRIMINAL means- and NO ONE LISTENS! It "goes away."

All this can easily be explained if there were some MIND KONTROL technique, which short-circuits people from coming to the conclusion
that they are being robbed- and they better DO SOMETHING- NOW!!!

The value of a supposition lies in the number of things which it can explain.

. -Ralph Waldo Emerson.

You are REALLY certain that NOTHING is affecting YOUR mind, to addict you uselessly to sendentary sports?

This research is false on many counts...

1. Football makes peoples happy and make them laugh hence it greatly improves thier health...even the anxiety gotten from watching football is healthy in light doses

2. That whole spiritual blah blah is all bullsit
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Oahray: 11:32am On Jan 03, 2013
Hehehehe... Is the 'soccer juju' made specifically for Nigerians to slow down our progress?
There are countries more passionate about football, better than us at the game and yet miles ahead of us in development, abi dem get 'odeshi' ni?

Unnecessary belief in myth and superstition is the reason we are not going forward. Instead of looking for solution to problems, we start looking for racist or spiritual enemies to blame. The black man believes the whole universe is against his progress and thus would not find it hard to rationalize failure.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by PalmTree(m): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2013
You are the one who needs to stop smoking hemp or whatever it is that you are getting high on.Have you ever bothered to research the history of sports, the olympics, marathon, jousting e.t.c You have been excessively brainwashed and you should get some help, so it is now that the devil is using it as a method of mind control? shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2013
sports,and in particular FOOTBALL has been the only thing capable of uniting people. Football has given people hope,it make people to understand the importance of team work. It has been able to boost a nation's economy..do ur research well.. Soccer has brought togetherness..u see someone wil die in spain,and all the teams all over the world would pay him/her a mminute silence.. Soccer give u real wealth..i mean true and honest,pure money.
Crap! Even churches do organise soccer matches, will u say they are practicing ocultism? Just because people are watching them? Soccer even discourage immorality.e.g when a player takes off his shirt inside the pitch when a match is going on, he is cuationed by the referee.
An Educated man/woman wont be spewing rubbish like u just did.@ Op.

1 Like

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by kalufelix(m): 11:36am On Jan 03, 2013
silly post !
Mayb futbol doesnt interest yhu but sure dia are other thins that suit ur interest...so they equally control ur mind thru dos thins
mayb u shud stop usin phones, laptops and the internet cos u hav no idea where they are comin frm and dont tel me u have a television in ur house...Ewu!
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by cigaricon(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2013
Mr OP, all the mojo wey u and ur fellow igbo smokers don dey watch since 1901 no dey control mind na innocent football u see kon dey talk say e dey control mind mtcheeew. No just let me pour dis my last garri 4 ur face oh
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by sheblayze(f): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2013
I read an article sometime back about how Africans are lazy.
Op is preaching this mind control ish because of his laziness. Are you saying the problems in Nigeria are being caused by football? You don't want to work for your improvement, yet you come out and blame someone for your backwardness.
Op, how has African juju affected you If you had posted something like this.."How the average Nigerian will do better in 2013" it would have been better.
Make "Mikel Obi family" no catch you dey talk say football na bad tin o. Football has changed some people's life for the better and you know it.

BTW, I DON'T WATCH FOOTBALL. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 03, 2013
is the OP tryin to say there is a "sport devil"? shocked
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2013
PalmTree: You are the one who needs to stop smoking hemp or whatever it is that you are getting high on.Have you ever bothered to research the history of sports, the olympics, marathon, jousting e.t.c You have been excessively brainwashed and you should get some help, so it is now that the devil is using it as a method of mind control? shocked angry

O yeah.. I know the history of sports, olympics is to honor prometheus,the titan who was charged by zeus to create man.
Zeus is a pegan god no doubt, but also we christains belive that GOD has white flowing beards and hair,a belief they adapted from the pagans(zeus)
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by groovie(m): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2013
All i know is that if not for football and other sports, maybe we would have had world war III and even IV sef.
remember that an idle mind is the devils workshop.

1 Like

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by harlos: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2013
I just wonder why somebody ccalle this game oyinbo juju...

The game that brings the world together
The game that has made many countries that u don't even think can, travel to our own naija here to play together
The game that makes Mikel play with Messi
The game that make me to be friend with people i don't even know...
And so on.
Shey na juju be dat Enh?
Answer me before i vex for you o
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by flow1759: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2013
If there is a section like weed section in nl, d postor should tranfer it there, because he smoke weed b4 posting. FULLSTOP
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by PalmTree(m): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze:

O yeah.. I know the history of sports, olympics is to honor prometheus,the titan who was charged by zeus to create man.
Zeus is a pegan god no doubt, but also we christains belive that GOD has white flowing beards and hair,a belief they adapted from the pagans(zeus)

...and what has the above got to do with mind control, since you know so much about sports then i suppose you are aware of other nations that are sports freaks,nations which are by miles more developed than we are.So you tell me, how do you explain their development since they are so passionate about your self acclaimed mind control tools? It's criminal to attribute africa's under development to sports or music and sincerly the real mind control technique is clouding our minds with the Op's bullsyhte when the real problem is going viral.
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by greaterlove(m): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
Op you are getting it all wrong, before the white man came in we africans have been involved in games, after the harvest season in my place the men organize wrestling competitions, and neighbouring towns are invited and these matches are rotated from town to town with huge turn out, will u call it mind control? we had hunting games and fishing games way before the white men came to africa. Now we have faster means of travel, we have the tv, we have the internet and mobile phones, so the world is now a global village, if we organize our own games properly the whole world will be our spectators, man is not a robot, we need to be entertained, we want to laugh and also have fun, and if watching football gives you joy do it.
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by cold(m): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
The op talks about mind control & goes on to talk about Christianity. Are you kidding me? The worst (or best form) of mind control ever created. The same White masters you refer to,gave you Christianity to enslave your mind & keep you in a state of permanent trance whilst they looted,plundered & exploited our resources. Told us the African gods were fetish,made us despise them & they eventually stole them & displayed them in their museums. While we kill ourselves in Nigeria & elsewhere in Africa in a bid to determine who has the better imaginary friend.
Meanwhile,your colonial masters & slave drivers have since moved on to more serious matters. So @op,if you want to talk about mind or spiritual control. Start with Christianity & Islam,then we'll take it from there.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by DaWhiz: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
oaroloye:
Let me put this in terms even the feeble-minded should be able to understand.
You live in an area where you have neighbours who are very good at soccer.
These neighbours play in a nearby field, and let you watch for free.

Your feeble-mind is so befuddled.
I guez walking is a form of mind control too...even typing!
WTF! angry
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
PalmTree:

...and what has the above got to do with mind control, since you know so much about sports then i suppose you are aware of other nations that are sports freaks,nations which are by miles more developed than we are.So you tell me, how do you explain their development since they are so passionate about your self acclaimed mind control tools? It's criminal to attribute africa's under development to sports or music and sincerly the real mind control technique is clouding our minds with the Op's bullsyhte when the real problem is going viral.

umm.. Guy.. Am on the same page with u.
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
Where is the Op?
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by afroxyz: 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
Ok so oyinbo sports is mind control but not his religion. Abeg balance your arguments.
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by lilslim(m): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
This is Sickology 101, your instructor for today is Op... tongue tongue grin
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by ajf(m): 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
Nigeria needs more psychiatrists, there are too many mentally ill people roaming the streets...
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by julius2825(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
Dap07: Very soon too, sleeping, breathing and nairaland will be mind control....abeg find job make we hear word..
Mtchew
when you are totally clueless about something and someone crave it to you,you listen and take it to consideration not using your ignorant prospect to conclude on it.
Someone took his time to observe and analyse on something that is possibly an effect to his fellow,and you take it in first comment and condemn his prospect,please be carefull.@porter am also an advocate of that prospect,we should always be carefull
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by sylaz(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2013
I don't watch football but I think it is safe to assume that the poster is high on weed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bring AFCON As Succour To Nigerians - Sanwo-Olu Charges Super Eagles / Emmanuel Emenike Arrested For Match Fixing; Released Now / FIFA Announces Introduction Of Goal-line Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.