Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? (7010 Views)

Are You Interested In Playing Professional Soccer In Turkey & Other Countries? / Tahiti To Host FIFA World Beach Soccer In September / Sex And Soccer In The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by julius2825(m): 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2013
Heatblast: What a load of BS
You better strive to fight coruption in this your country instead of blaming sport and spiritual nonsense
clueless
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by julius2825(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
Oluwalala: This is the most prepostrous tread I have read on naira land, its cos of people like him africa has refused to move forward. Most we attribute of failures to spiritual powers or must the western world help us,
what makes you feel,the western world are doing things on the right track,o o o because of those materiallistical amenities,man you better begin to visibilise from real spiritual prospect(holy spirit)before things meet you in the wrong side,you better come to reality
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by julius2825(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2013
trigar12: Stop searching for cheap fame poster, football is a source of joy for people in 9ja. It brings people together. Your post makes no sense, i think you've lost ur mind. Mtcweeeh
clueless
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by onyxo76(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
i can't seem to make any sense about this thread,what has football got to do with occultism and mind control?
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by julius2825(m): 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
mkmyers45:

This research is false on many counts...

1. Football makes peoples happy and make them laugh hence it greatly improves thier health...even the anxiety gotten from watching football is healthy in light doses

2. That whole spiritual blah blah is all bullsit
clueless
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by julius2825(m): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
Oahray: Hehehehe... Is the 'soccer juju' made specifically for Nigerians to slow down our progress?
There are countries more passionate about football, better than us at the game and yet miles ahead of us in development, abi dem get 'odeshi' ni?

Unnecessary belief in myth and superstition is the reason we are not going forward. Instead of looking for solution to problems, we start looking for racist or spiritual enemies to blame. The black man believes the whole universe is against his progress and thus would not find it hard to rationalize failure.
clueless
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by julius2825(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2013
onyxo76: i can't seem to make any sense about this thread,what has football got to do with occultism and mind control?
who specifically said ocultism,there are more thing nigerian still yet don't know
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by lekkie073(m): 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2013
julius2825:
when you are totally clueless about something and someone crave it to you,you listen and take it to consideration not using your ignorant prospect to conclude on it.
Someone took his time to observe and analyse on something that is possibly an effect to his fellow,and you take it in first comment and condemn his prospect,please be carefull.@porter am also an advocate of that prospect,we should always be carefull
oh, u mean u and d op dey smoke ganja together?
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by kayusjames(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
Mtchew...
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Oladat(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
pDude:
Yes.
Summary is that football is oyinbo man's Juju used to hold Nigeria down. grin
This guy must be the most deluded man alive!If sports is a form of mind control,what about all these imported religions including christianity?As for me,religion is the major factor used to diminish african value and identity.
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2013
Lololol. Julius, what's the matter.
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Heatblast(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
julius2825:
clueless

Oh, so you and the op are on the same page undecided

Some Nigerians are in desperate need of physiatric evaluation
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by julius2825(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2013
lekkie073:
oh, u mean u and d op dey smoke ganja together?
i am really not amazed thats more of the reason why you commented ignorance
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by julius2825(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
Heatblast:

Oh, so you and the op are on the same page undecided

Some Nigerians are in desperate need of physiatric evaluation
i dont have a loud voice,only time would speak for it sefl
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by julius2825(m): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2013
Reyginus: Lololol. Julius, what's the matter.
i am just tensed,when i see someone trying to make right sense,and some other people trying to die it off,later we would say we have problem,why not embrace the poster,even if he is arriving at stupidity,creat space and crave to his indulgence that he or she is wrong,in that manner,lesson would be learnt both by the poster and people of the forum.
in other words for first discriminating the prospect of the poster,condemning it letting every one forget about his prospect.ignorance has to by all means stop in this community and great nation
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Oahray: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2013
julius2825:
i am just tensed,when i see someone trying to make right sense,and some other people trying to die it off,later we would say we have problem,why not embrace the poster,even if he is arriving at stupidity,creat space and crave to his indulgence that he or she is wrong,in that manner,lesson would be learnt both by the poster and people of the forum.
in other words for first discriminating the prospect of the poster,condemning it letting every one forget about his prospect.ignorance has to by all means stop in this community and great nation
so watching football being the cause of Nigeria's problems makes sense to you? Like minds think alike.
Why is Germany not under-developed? Or Japan, or England, or Spain, or France, or USA, or Korea, or China... These people excel in sports much more than our Naija. Yet they are more developed.
Football is not as big a problem as religious fanaticism. Remove religious intolerance and tribalism, and two of Nigeria's biggest problems would have been solved.
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by abdul23(m): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
@Op,u er so on point but it will b hard 2 believe.its quite complicated.
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
julius2825:
Okay. Do you agree with the Op?
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Heatblast(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
abdul23: @Op,u er so on point but it will b hard 2 believe.its quite complicated.

Yes.. The white man forced us to watch soccer so that we would remain stupid undecided... Its also their fault that we voted in bad leaders. Watching sport (Soccer in particular) is the major cause of Nigeria's problems.. Now I get the op undecided
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Heatblast(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
Oahray: Hehehehe... Is the 'soccer juju' made specifically for Nigerians to slow down our progress?
There are countries more passionate about football, better than us at the game and yet miles ahead of us in development, abi dem get 'odeshi' ni?

Unnecessary belief in myth and superstition is the reason we are not going forward. Instead of looking for solution to problems, we start looking for racist or spiritual enemies to blame. The black man believes the whole universe is against his progress and thus would not find it hard to rationalize failure.
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by julius2825(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2013
Oahray: so watching football being the cause of Nigeria's problems makes sense to you? Like minds think alike.
Why is Germany not under-developed? Or Japan, or England, or Spain, or France, or USA, or Korea, or China... These people excel in sports much more than our Naija. Yet they are more developed.
Football is not as big a problem as religious fanaticism. Remove religious intolerance and tribalism, and two of Nigeria's biggest problems would have been solved.
thank you,you see,there are so many things that are yet to be revealed to the the general public,and they are not going to be revealed as expected,before anything is done or expressed in the outernal it is firstly concluded in the spirit,there is noting in this world that doesn't fro with that prospect,you talked about religious prospect,let me just tell you this,take it or don't,there is no body on these earth that is not in a religious prospect,it is just like a maintaining strategy,everyone has that,some might not make it visible but it is there and even more wicked,were you can mostly see does kinds are in the western worlds,please don't quote me wrong if you are not aware,there are preparation of revolution going on as of now,but people are not aware,because of opposition strategies.you think you can do anything without religiousness,i repeat there is nobody on this earth,it is either you are in the wrong religion or the right one,it is just like maintainance,nobody can move without it.talking about development,the prospect of development varies,the whole world's development now has seem to be to that of the western world,let me just ask you this simple question,do you know the precaution of their development,there never allow anyone to infiltrate into the prospect of their precaution,the would secure that with all what it takes(religion)that is their religiouse prospect.
Now to nigeria,just go to the bible and read the story of the AMORITES that's what is happening to nigeria today,nigerians were never never negative,it just that our importance is so prime,we are the country that has been said about.do you think obasanjo is clueless with does of the words he is saying earlier,he knows whats going on,those times of great revolution has come,ofcourse we are all going to testify to it,but the question is how damage would we have been by the precaution of our opposers when that time reaches.
Talking about the mind,two things can never walk in one place,just begging to think about two things,they can never work together,we are nigerians and the bible says we should receive everything as we were giving,the prospect we live in is what is expected of us to live in thou it is not satisfying,but it is still the same as the story of the AMORITE,please my dear friend,we have to be strong in the term of our traditional stand first,before talking about any thing,when not just football but many other things have taking consentrate of your mind,those most important of things wouldn't fell free to be else accommodated,then there is fault.
Please just seat down reason and think back as you are giving,don't be outdated things are happening in this country,but not yet to the physical visibility,it would be to percentage late to comprehend when it come's to the physical visibility.
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by julius2825(m): 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
Reyginus: Okay. Do you agree with the Op?
yes,thou it is fun but it takes part of our mind set and important part of our mind,in other words percentages of concentrations are lost to just fun but irrelevant amenity
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2013
julius2825 You are not making any sense at all.
There is a difference between being educated,intelligent,wise and being knowledgable.
U might be educated but u lack intelligence and wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by PalmTree(m): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
julius2825:
thank you,you see,there are so many things that are yet to be revealed to the the general public,and they are not going to be revealed as expected,before anything is done or expressed in the outernal it is firstly concluded in the spirit,there is noting in this world that doesn't fro with that prospect,you talked about religious prospect,let me just tell you this,take it or don't,there is no body on these earth that is not in a religious prospect,it is just like a maintaining strategy,everyone has that,some might not make it visible but it is there and even more wicked,were you can mostly see does kinds are in the western worlds,please don't quote me wrong if you are not aware,there are preparation of revolution going on as of now,but people are not aware,because of opposition strategies.you think you can do anything without religiousness,i repeat there is nobody on this earth,it is either you are in the wrong religion or the right one,it is just like maintainance,nobody can move without it.talking about development,the prospect of development varies,the whole world's development now has seem to be to that of the western world,let me just ask you this simple question,do you know the precaution of their development,there never allow anyone to infiltrate into the prospect of their precaution,the would secure that with all what it takes(religion)that is their religiouse prospect.
Now to nigeria,just go to the bible and read the story of the AMORITES that's what is happening to nigeria today,nigerians were never never negative,it just that our importance is so prime,we are the country that has been said about.do you think obasanjo is clueless with does of the words he is saying earlier,he knows whats going on,those times of great revolution has come,ofcourse we are all going to testify to it,but the question is how damage would we have been by the precaution of our opposers when that time reaches.
Talking about the mind,two things can never walk in one place,just begging to think about two things,they can never work together,we are nigerians and the bible says we should receive everything as we were giving,the prospect we live in is what is expected of us to live in thou it is not satisfying,but it is still the same as the story of the AMORITE,please my dear friend,we have to be strong in the term of our traditional stand first,before talking about any thing,when not just football but many other things have taking consentrate of your mind,those most important of things wouldn't fell free to be else accommodated,then there is fault.
Please just seat down reason and think back as you are giving,don't be outdated things are happening in this country,but not yet to the physical visibility,it would be to percentage late to comprehend when it come's to the physical visibility.

Relax and save yourself the stress of typing bullshyte! You may have a point but it matters little to anyone since you can't present your case intelligently. I don't mean to sound harsh but dts the truth.

1 Like

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by kalufelix(m): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
the only reason God made saturday afternoon

oh! Ah love the beautiful game

ah love football

up united

2 Likes

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by jaydude(f): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2013
Iaz93:
OK!!!

So dis comment is d reason y u quoted that long story book abi? Dis is a new year o be guided...mtcheeww
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by julius2825(m): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze: julius2825 You are not making any sense at all.
There is a difference between being educated,intelligent,wise and being knowledgable.
you are right,i say things the way i could,though nonsense,just take the sense out of it and leave the nons
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by julius2825(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
PalmTree:

Relax and save yourself the stress of typing bullshyte! You may have a point but it matters little to anyone since you can't present your case intelligently. I don't mean to sound harsh but dts the truth.
just take the sense and forget the rest,maybe thats how i could explain
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by magnificio(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
I dont get it
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by katordidi(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
this is easily the whackest post ave seen on nairaland. bro if u really believe that trash then u need help. No joke
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by magnificio(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze: julius2825 You are not making any sense at all.
he doesnt express his tots so well, i ended up more confused than when i started. No offense meant Julius
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
julius2825:
yes,thou it is fun but it takes part of our mind set and important part of our mind,in other words percentages of concentrations are lost to just fun but irrelevant amenity
Are you willing to defend the claims made by the op?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike Arrested For Match Fixing; Released Now / FIFA Announces Introduction Of Goal-line Technology / Waldrum Calls Ebi, Oshoala, Ordega, 29 Others To Women AFCON Camp In Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.