Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? (7011 Views)

Are You Interested In Playing Professional Soccer In Turkey & Other Countries? / Tahiti To Host FIFA World Beach Soccer In September / Sex And Soccer In The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by julius2825(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
Reyginus: Are you willing to defend the claims made by the op?
nawa o defend what,someone made an observation and analyses you are talking of defence,he who have ears let him hear the observation and analysis made simple
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
julius2825:
nawa o defend what,someone made an observation and analyses you are talking of defence,he who have ears let him hear the observation and analysis made simple
Lololol. No wahala
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by MurphyInc(m): 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
oaroloye: When I try to tell people the truth about what is happening,
they say that they will not listen to me, nor read what I give them,
because they fear I might use Juju to control their minds,
abort their careers, turn them mad, and so on.

Then they go and sit through hours upon hours of this utterly stupid and mindless game,
that does nothing to improve your health- when you are not the one playing it-
it does not improve the intellect, and it is an insult to intelligence.

Those in-the-know call this: "Weapons of Mass-Distraction."

When Africans watch all their stupid sports in general, and SOCCER IN PARTICULAR,
they FORGET that these are a race which have exploited the Third World from Day One!
They have used every form of corrupt practice to rob us of our resources, and destroy our economy.

Let me put this in terms even the feeble-minded should be able to understand.
You live in an area where you have neighbours who are very good at soccer.
These neighbours play in a nearby field, and let you watch for free.

However, while you are watching their children playing soccer, their parents break into your homes,
and remove anything they want. People see them, and write up lists of what was stolen, and even have video proof.
Knowing this, would you ignore it, and go on watching their children's soccer games?

The Christian illustrated tract Publisher, JACK T. CHICK, went out on a limb with a story based on the testimonies
of people who escaped from *Oyinbo* Occultism, namely Lance Collins, John Todd, and others, called SPELLBOUND?

In this 1970s production, he explained that pop musicians are heavily involved in the Occult.
Their best music is based on Ancient Pagan and Occultic Religious music, going back even thousands of years,
whose original purpose was to summon Devils. They modernize it, and made them into hit music beats.

That is bad enough- but there is worse to come!

The master tape was used in an Occultic Ceremony run by the most powerful witches available,
who summon a High Devil (name: "Rege,"wink who makes a deal with them to send one of his Evil Angels
to follow each copy made, and mess with the souls and minds of everyone who hears that music.

Therefore, people who buy and use this music do not do so entirely of their own free will!
The synchronization of their brains is affected, such that their minds belong more and more to Satan.
Christians lose the will to develop themselves in the Knowledge of God and Jesus.
Students lose any ability to innovate Nation-changing Political, Industrial, and Scientific Ideas.

We become slaves to their Mystical Masters, and their evil nation.

It was only recently, reflecting on my three decades of experience after learning about that,
that I realized, feeling an idiot, that I had never even considered that this practice might extend
to every other field, too.

[b]The fascination and obsession with Sports make no sense!

A sign of Spiritual Mind Kontrol is illogical practices.

WHAT do you GAIN from SPORTS? Really?

When you Question your Mind-Controlled actions, you may realize that something was done to you from outside,
not your own thoughts, reasoning and conclusions, driving you to do something crazy, or not do something reasonable.

These people are NOT playing with us! They are literally murdering us by tampering with our Government and Economy.
They have developed technology that can be used to take an existing Virus or Bacterium, and render it immune
from conventional treatments- and people just accept it with equanimity?

They have had technology, since the 1950s, to alter the Weather to suit themselves, or destroy their perceived enemies.
Even our own so-called Scientists don't care about this.

Our electronics industry (we used to be able to create our own Microchips 25 years ago, a mile from where I write this) is dead.
NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

Our Economists are at a loss to explain how we have all the resources, and the *Oyinbos* have nothing but paper,
yet they tell us that OUR currency has depreciated, while theirs' stayed strong Treason is obvious, BUT NO ONE QUESTIONS THE "EXPERTS!"
[/b]
CIA Agents and Assets, such as KERMIT ROOSEVELT and JOHN PERKINS, even come out PUBLICLY, to declare how they helped
DESTROY THE THIRD WORLD, by IMMORAL and CRIMINAL means- and NO ONE LISTENS! It "goes away."

All this can easily be explained if there were some MIND KONTROL technique, which short-circuits people from coming to the conclusion
that they are being robbed- and they better DO SOMETHING- NOW!!!

The value of a supposition lies in the number of things which it can explain.

. -Ralph Waldo Emerson.

You are REALLY certain that NOTHING is affecting YOUR mind, to addict you uselessly to sendentary sports?

My friend you are so right in this article.God bless you so much.though,many nairalanders will call you horrible names for this exposion i will tell you not to look there corners cos they are so retarded and unexposed.
Everyday, I tell people about how this same people are usind music, movies, and other reality programmes to control the minds of the masses.I don't care if they believe it or not,reality TV programs such as project fame, Gulder ultimate search,American/Nigerian idols etc are used to ''program'' our minds.
As anybody ask why the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer in Nigeria.the answer is because our mind is busy with foolish programmes on TV.
Our govt will rather sponsor reality programmes, sports, entertainment etc but when it comes to doing things that will benefits the masses they look the other way cos they believe nobody will ask them.
If you don't believe what this guy is saying here,trust me, your children's and great children will suffer it cos its real.
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Zico0(m): 3:22am On Jan 04, 2013
Nigeria wahala too much* 9ja men watch football to occupy their minds, atleast for 2hrs. I listen to all kinds of rap and they are inspiring* rappers r the most confident people i know and confidence is another thing i need to reach "my own" dreams.
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by julius2825(m): 3:23am On Jan 04, 2013
MurphyInc :

My friend you are so right in this article.God bless you so much.though,many nairalanders will call you horrible names for this exposion i will tell you not to look there corners cos they are so retarded and unexposed.
Everyday, I tell people about how this same people are usind music, movies, and other reality programmes to control the minds of the masses.I don't care if they believe it or not,reality TV programs such as project fame, Gulder ultimate search,American/Nigerian idols etc are used to ''program'' our minds.
As anybody ask why the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer in Nigeria.the answer is because our mind is busy with foolish programmes on TV.
Our govt will rather sponsor reality programmes, sports, entertainment etc but when it comes to doing things that will benefits the masses they look the other way cos they believe nobody will ask them.
If you don't believe what this guy is saying here,trust me, your children's and great children will suffer it cos its real.
honestly,there are even more than does you mentioned,but the reason why you would find people taking there productive time to ensure that what he/she knows and observed must be publicated to other fellow,or/and why you would find many people,who left the comfort of their home and bird(sleeping),just to go out and preach to people,to tell people what there know and perceive,but still yet so many people would not listing,the problem is simply that your mind is not vacant to accepting and listing,the bible say's run from evil and they will run from you,someone would ask that is watching ball,listing to musics,watching videos (etc) evil?,they can never be put to you visibility,when you check them you see that they are technical,you can never know,because if you know you won't do them,begin to deal in the spirit of holiness and you would see that much are happening,and you would see that nigeria is a most great country,that has future.
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Sogo10: 6:59am On Jan 04, 2013
Abeg,make guys contribute work 4 dis guy.op,abeg cum help me sweep mah house,i will pay u wit d money i earn 4rm futbol.
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2013
MurphyInc :

So all those church organised football matches are also controling ur mind?
So all those charity soccer matches are also devilish?
So all those matches we played in inter-house sports in our school those days,and ppl come to watch are also occultic?
BE WISE!!
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by Owen2(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
mkmyers45:

This research is false on many counts...

1. Football makes peoples happy and make them laugh hence it greatly improves thier health...even the anxiety gotten from watching football is healthy in light doses

2. That whole spiritual blah blah is all bullsit

Even your conclusion is fals one atleast one account...
"Football makes peoples happy and make them laugh hence it greatly improves thier health...even the anxiety gotten from watching football is healthy in light doses"

Atleast a hundred cases of death have been recorded in football related activities,on and off the pitch. A few years ago, an Arsenal supporter in Kenya committed suicide because his team lost. 2 years ago (or thereabouts,can't remember) an aggrieved football fan in Nigeria, obviously enraged by his team's loss, ran over fans of opposing clubs with his car. It has been repoerted that a man in Europe beat his wife to death cos she interrupted him while he was watching a match. And it goes on and on... My point? It's true that football evokes feelings of tremendous joy, but only when you're winning. It's a different feeling entirely when you lose. So you see, football is not all nirvana like you wrongly concluded.
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by RuuDie(m): 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
MurphyInc :

After you've stopped watching TV and all these 'silly' programs you've mentioned, please do us all a favor - quit your job or school, throw away your internet modem, thrash your TV, books, house, phones, car, laptop, desktop, cooking gas, clothes, clipper, biro, pencil, eraser and any other 'agent of mind control' which you happen to have or have access to; in fact just stop talking to people all together and go back to the stone-age!

Practice what you preach!!!

angry
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by harlos: 12:57am On Jan 05, 2013
RuuDie:

After you've stopped watching TV and all these 'silly' programs you've mentioned, please do us all a favor - quit your job or school, throw away your internet modem, thrash your TV, books, house, phones, car, laptop, desktop, cooking gas, clothes, clipper, biro, pencil, eraser and any other 'agent of mind control' which you happen to have or have access to; in fact just stop talking to people all together and go back to the stone-age!

angry
he should stop coming to nairaland as well infact he should stop walking,eating,sleeping,coming to this world too is mind controlling i guess...
He should stop living too.

I wonder how people think like this
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by julius2825(m): 3:19am On Jan 05, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze:

So all those church organised football matches are also controling ur mind?
So all those charity soccer matches are also devilish?
So all those matches we played in inter-house sports in our school those days,and ppl come to watch are also occultic?
BE WISE!!
brother there are still much things you don't know at all,honestly,there are much things that seems to be right and appropriate but are totally wrong,open down your inner eyes and see mysterious of things happening.it real
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by julius2825(m): 3:30am On Jan 05, 2013
RuuDie:

angry
so because it's difficult in it seems then you take ignorance to it,by concluding on it's in-possibility,when observation comes,you don't take tins once,though the bible also said,you would be assumed as a lunatic,because you deal differently,ears they have but won't hear,eyes they have but still yet won't see,if he does all what you predicted now,you would just simply say he is going lunatic.bro don't be quickly that so conclusive,its repercautive.
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by julius2825(m): 3:31am On Jan 05, 2013
harlos: he should stop coming to nairaland as well infact he should stop walking,eating,sleeping,coming to this world too is mind controlling i guess...
He should stop living too.

I wonder how people think like this
things are takins one after the other
Re: Do You Understand That Sports In And Soccer In Particular Are Mind Kontrol? by ScienceWatch: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
oaroloye:
When I try to tell people the truth about what is happening,
they say that they will not listen to me, nor read what I give them,
because they fear I might use Juju to control their minds,
abort their careers, turn them mad, and so on.

Those in-the-know call this: "Weapons of Mass-Distraction."

When Africans watch all their stupid sports in general, and SOCCER IN PARTICULAR,
they FORGET that these are a race which have exploited the Third World from Day One!
They have used every form of corrupt practice to rob us of our resources, and destroy our economy.[/b]
You are right ! I was ordered by my psychiatrist to stop reading your posts. He says that I should continue to write to, but never read your posts as my condition will escalate to "Double-mindedness" or multiple spiritual possession which is what Schizophrenia is.

Pastor Bronchitis, I have been thinking about how you would feel if I dont read your posts any longer, thats when it occurred to me that I can do it without you knowing so as not to offend you.

I see you are already reacting to soccer as a weapon of mass-destruction. That why I exit right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike Arrested For Match Fixing; Released Now / FIFA Announces Introduction Of Goal-line Technology / Bayelsa Queens Qualify For CAF Women’s Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.