Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station (5952 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola Inaugurates E-APC HQ In Oshogbo / Aregbesola Inaugurates "Odidere" FM For Kids / N125m Donations: Lawyer Sues Sanusi, Agf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by erniok(m): 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
This is the kind of good news I love reading. Chief rauf, always making the headlines for good deeds.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by Demdem(m): 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
tevinsolt: o' power

U can say that again.
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by geeez: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
Yorubaland o ni baje!

Haters don't hate yet, this is just an intro

The full album will be out soon

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
I believe most of you praising him are not from Osun State, so you can keep on praising him about nothing. And to the OP: Keep up posting rubbish, you guys will one day cry when your kids ask you why this country is so f:ucked up and you can't give them a good reason.

Last year, the gov. Wife incured a contract of 150million in decorating the state capital, i believe that such amount was also allocated for the same function this year. All those politicians are damn bad guys!

During Akande's regime, a bill was passed in the state house of assembly, allowing the ex-governor to collect monthly salary from the state government, when Oyinlola got there, the bill was adjusted so as to favour the wife of ex-governor in such a way that when the governor die, their wife will still earn their salary. Of course Aregbesola would not for any reason talk about all those crap, because the bill favours him.

All giving you facts and don't ask for prove from me cos i can't give you any! But know for sure that we're all fu.cked up in this country.

Happy New Year.
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by ikpom55: 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by billyG(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2012
Good job ogbeni,but can N125m build a power station
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by babapupa: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
Billyonaire: He should shut the heck up and do his job, what is he a governor for? Why is he praising himself as if the N127m is his personal funds. The monthly allocation is from Federal Government and its meant for development of the people and their communities. Thanks but no thanks to a wife who praises herself after cooking evening food for the kids after receiving money from husband.

And what are your useless village governors doing with federal allocations ? Nothing.

When was the last time your village leaders commissioned any project or even a hen cage? I bet you don't even know.

The joke is always on you losers....
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by henrysam(m): 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
Billyonaire: He should shut the heck up and do his job, what is he a governor for? Why is he praising himself as if the N127m is his personal funds. The monthly allocation is from Federal Government and its meant for development of the people and their communities. Thanks but no thanks to a wife who praises herself after cooking evening food for the kids after receiving money from husband.
If he refuses to spend it judiciously like many PDP governors would you hve killed or hanged him. Pls get a better understanding of what is being discussed here.
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
A ~ $600,000 power station will do all that? shocked
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by koruji(m): 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
Don't waste your time on that son-of-sam.

henrysam:
If he refuses to spend it judiciously like many PDP governors would you hve killed or hanged him. Pls get a better understanding of what is being discussed here.
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by dayokanu(m): 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
babapupa:

And what are your useless village governors doing with federal allocations ? Nothing.

When was the last time your village leaders commissioned any project or even a hen cage? I bet you don't even know.

The joke is always on you losers....

Their State governor has been banned from commisioning anything.

One is in India braindead for almost 5 months
One is beating everyone including the female Senator
One is busy with ojukus wife day and night and cant be bothered with governance
Elechi has put the state on autopilot
And TA Orji make we no yarn that one
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
Are we so daft that we dont know the difference between a power injection sration which steps down power from the national grid to local 11kva supplies and a power station which generates electricity.
At the op...ok we don hear oo...how many mega watts of electricity is it generating...?
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 01, 2013
dayokanu:

Dayo ti pa mi o! cheesy cheesy cheesy

But seriously lets face it;

billyG: Good job ogbeni,but can N125m build a power station
I doubt it.... But what do we know? grin
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by EkoIle1: 6:14am On Jan 01, 2013
dayokanu:

How tragic and unfortunate..
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by juman(m): 6:31am On Jan 01, 2013
tevinsolt: o' power

grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 01, 2013
billyG: Good job ogbeni,but can N125m build a power station

Yes. It can even build up to five 7.5 MVA power injection stations.

Osun state commissioner of power don hammer.
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by karlmax2: 9:00am On Jan 01, 2013
mdsocks: Are we so daft that we dont know the difference between a power injection sration which steps down power from the national grid to local 11kva supplies and a power station which generates electricity.
At the op...ok we don hear oo...how many mega watts of electricity is it generating...?
my brother if u have noticed it is only the brainwashed Ac.N goons that are celebrating as u can see they don't knw the difference between power injector station and power generation station just leave them to wallow in their ignorance!! Before they turn on you with abuse cause they hate to hear the truth cause the party is built on a foundation of deceit,lies, and propoganda! Just look at the cost they used in building just one injector station!
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2013
karl max: Just look at the cost they used in building just one injector station!

Initially, I didn't see the cost because I didn't read the full story but when the amount, I was like huh?
A 7.5 MVA station shouldn't cost more than 30 million naira if its expensive. These people think we are foools.
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 01, 2013
Thats to show you that most nairalanders are sentimental and don,t read posts to the end before commenting.

One thing i just wanna ask is,....Do these project being commissioned all over the place follow due process when they were being awarded?

In all honesty, I have been following osun news of late and i have not seen a single advertorial calling for bids for projects. If the projects are advertised maybe we could have seen contractors with lesser bids, because most of the projects are way over inflated for my liking.

A single 7.5mva transformer shouldn't cost more than 32million naira..lets say cost of installation and other things should incur an additional 20million naira. Total of the project going by my estimation shouldn't be above 55million naira but here we are celebrating mediocrity.

When the so called 'elites' or 'civilized youths' can fall for such cheap scams and propaganda then i guess Nigeria still has a long long way to go. QED!!
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by pekelepekele(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
DANILSA: [s]WAITING FOR A CRAZY THREAD, WHAT HAS AREGBEOLA ACHIEVED? [/s]

It won't be a crazy thread if someone start something like that . It is a very good question to review things he has done and don't think you can boldly say he is not a looter because of the mere 125m for power supply .We just can't know yet till he end his tenure
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by DAMIGHT(m): 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
God go bless u .... U HAVE SAID IT ALL
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by lateef4me(m): 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
Whatever happens to the O' power project at Ikeji Arakeji by Rauf Aregbesola ?
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
mdsocks: Thats to show you that most nairalanders are sentimental and don,t read posts to the end before commenting.

One thing i just wanna ask is,....Do these project being commissioned all over the place follow due process when they were being awarded?

In all honesty, I have been following osun news of late and i have not seen a single advertorial calling for bids for projects. If the projects are advertised maybe we could have seen contractors with lesser bids, because most of the projects are way over inflated for my liking.

A single 7.5mva transformer shouldn't cost more than 32million naira..lets say cost of installation and other things should incur an additional 20million naira. Total of the project going by my estimation shouldn't be above 55million naira but here we are celebrating mediocrity.

When the so called 'elites' or 'civilized youths' can fall for such cheap scams and propaganda then i guess Nigeria still has a long long way to go. QED!!

Spot on.
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by kinharold(m): 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
inaugurates

Did you mean commisions. Anyway great job, Mr Gov.
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by mkoabiola: 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
2014 wil determine if u do well.
Re: Aregbesola Inaugurates N125m Power Station by emiye(m): 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
mdsocks: Thats to show you that most nairalanders are sentimental and don,t read posts to the end before commenting.

A single 7.5mva transformer shouldn't cost more than 32million naira..lets say cost of installation and [b]other things[/b]should incur an additional 20million naira. Total of the project going by my estimation shouldn't be above 55million naira but here we are celebrating mediocrity.

I think some other factors count in the final cost, the link, a part of the Fed 2012 budget shows a 7.5mva power injection station that was budgeted for as high as 163 million plus, and there are some others for way less that amount

[url]http://www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/revised_budget/24.%20Summary_Power.xls%202_Revised.pdf[/url] page 20 of 33.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! / Buhari Ministers: Shame On Oyegun And Oshomhole / Elizabeth Foundation, Femi Adesina & Others Bag Aso Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.