Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! (5958 Views)

Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters / MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 22, 2014
While our military are on the run under a clueless and wicked government, our neighbours are busy disintegrating any hint of Boko Haram. Their citizens as you can see in this video say they have 100% confidence in their government and military to flush out the terrorist. Do I need to say more about the military headed by President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

May all our Military Heroes killed in the battle rest in Peace. May God protect all those sent in the battle field with little or no motivation and weapons to fight this sect.

-CramJones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JimzT6P57A
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Howmon: 3:27am On Nov 22, 2014
Cameroun making desolate BH since clueless GEJ!!!
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Nobody: 3:28am On Nov 22, 2014
STC......brb
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 22, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Horus(m): 4:20am On Nov 22, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVYKcX4gDU4

[size=15pt]Cameroun Army Take on Boko Haram[/size]
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Truckpusher(m): 4:48am On Nov 22, 2014
Howmon:
Cameroun making desolate BH since clueless GEJ!!!
Mumu,did you watch the clip?
Did you hear them cursing their President for allowing boko haram to cross into Cameroun? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by adebisiema(m): 4:51am On Nov 22, 2014
I----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_) WAS
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - HERE
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by ifaoni(m): 4:54am On Nov 22, 2014
that jonah, cant military kill the goat and take over?
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by okosodo: 5:12am On Nov 22, 2014
I wonder o. If they see an innocent man, they will start flying in the air
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by fitzmayowa: 5:27am On Nov 22, 2014
ifaoni:

Nigerian army still dey recruit, since our soldier are cowards and can't do your wish...why join the army and kill the "goat" yourself...Yeye dey smell

5 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Howmon: 6:28am On Nov 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
Mumu,did you watch the clip?
Did you hear them cursing their President for allowing boko haram to cross into Cameroun? undecided

I watched the video and so!!!

Abeg come use your truck take help me pack these yam go sambisa.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 22, 2014
ifaoni:
so this goat too can type? height of ignorance. what did you take?
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Collynzo9: 6:38am On Nov 22, 2014
Some of them said Boko haram cannot make it in Cameroon because their Muslims and Christians are united and Cameroonians can come to together to defeat them.
That is exactly the opposite with Nigeria and it hs been like that since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by thaoriginator: 8:35am On Nov 22, 2014
Jonathan na fooool!

Last Bullet: Jonada'ft
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2014
thaoriginator:
Jonathan na fooool!

Last Bullet: Jonada'ft
if being a fool makes one a president and being intelligent makes one a jobless internet troll always ranting due to frustration then I think being a fool is better

6 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2014
Collynzo9:
Some of them said Boko haram cannot make it in Cameroon because their Muslims and Christians are united and Cameroonians can come to together to defeat them.
That is exactly the opposite with Nigeria and it hs been like that since time immemorial.
this is the major problem in naija! We r nt one. Somebody somewhere is forcin us to become one, and the thunder that will strike dat person is doin press up.
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by thaoriginator: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
if being a fool makes one a president and being intelligent makes one a jobless internet troll always ranting due to frustration then I think being a fool is better
fool, ok.

1 Like

Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Afroconnect: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Guy the only reason Obasanjo made Jonathan President is so he can die in peace,Jona is a stooge,we don't want a puppet as a president,it only benefits them and their cronies-mumu are you benefitting from Jona's presidency.

Jona is just trying to stay alive,his mind is too small and weak to be a leader-all is life he has been licking ass to win positions.

1 Like

Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2014
Afroconnect:

Guy the only reason Obasanjo made Jonathan President is so he can die in peace,Jona is a stooge,we don't want a puppet as a president,it only benefits them and their cronies-mumu are you benefitting from Jona's presidency.

Jona is just trying to stay alive,his mind is too small and weak to be a leader-all is life he has been licking ass to win positions.
Where were you and your relations when Obasanjo was looking for who to make president ? I see, none were good enough and none were considered. If you have not occupied a position before or have not been a leader before then you are not better off
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2014
thaoriginator:
fool, ok.
lol intelligent jobless frustrated ranting internet troll, how market
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Cannonleo(m): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2014
cramjones:
While our military are on the run under a clueless and wicked government, our neighbours are busy disintegrating any hint of Boko Haram. Their citizens as you can see in this video say they have 100% confidence in their government and military to flush out the terrorist. Do I need to say more about the military headed by President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

May all our Military Heroes killed in the battle rest in Peace. May God protect all those sent in the battle field with little or no motivation and weapons to fight this sect.

-CramJones

mr cram jones do u know how a DSHK
12.7mm sounds no u dont,do u know
how a brownian HMG sounds no
u.dnt, do u know how a bushmaster
50.cal sound oh no u dont,oh I forgot
how abt odinary gpmg or AK u dont
know.at all.stay there and rant as
much as u want.we will win this
war .if u have no objective crticism 2
lay this morning then shutup and face
ur primaries lets see those so called
messiah's of urs.ordinary citizens
spends countless hours researching
bringing ideas and prayers yet u and
ur band of trolls have not brought out
a statement 2 urge our bois on the
front foward 2 tell them dat we all are
solidly behind them regardless of our
differences..no u politic and mouth
senselessly without decorum..mark
my words cramjones u nd ur trolls will
see every territory held by this
insurgents retaken and consolidated
upon.we will prevail..and overcome
our mistakes..

3 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Cannonleo(m): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

Camerounian soldiers dealing with BH.pls.dnt make.me laugh..when last have u been 2 amchide,do u know that there are continuous gunfights in maroa everyday as BIR troops loae ground 2 BH troops do u know that camerounian troopa have lost close to 3,627 soldiers not just BIR troops but regular troops.nd gendarmes for the past two yrs after we placed pressure on them.to act.do u know the no of troops lost by cameroun in the mountanious wars on the mandara mountains after they lost so much ground.they were forced 2 sign a temporary ceasefire..leading to movement of men towards the south that led 2 the mubi debacle...do u know that the tenacity of our troops in holding parts gamboru ngala is the saving grace of foktol ...do u

1 Like

Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Cannonleo(m): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

Possibly the few last incidents are regretable but u have no right whtsoever 2 compare the Nigerian military with the camerounians..who provides strategic bombardment dor their troops when they engage BH in their own area of a deserted amchide who.look mr jones..i have seen men come back in body bags..i have seen those who had their trigger finger cut of having died with their hands still on the trigger ..mr jones this men fight 2 keeps our asses safe and ur mouth blabbing show some.respect mr man..if u are so gud with pdp Apc e wars carry on..but let me warn u..if u have nothing constructive 2 add or objective2 say abt our troops SHUTUP AND FACE UR PROGRESSIVE TRASH..

2 Likes

Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by thaoriginator: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
lol intelligent jobless frustrated ranting internet troll, how market
you dey craze?
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Afroconnect: 11:36am On Nov 22, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Where were you and your relations when Obasanjo was looking for who to make president ? I see, none were good enough and none were considered. If you have not occupied a position before or have not been a leader before then you are not better off
I rather not partake of a corrupt and myopic set.

Because these set of political cabal controls power now does not mean they are right.

As a rational human being aware of all the corruption and public sector theft and embezzlement going on, I wonder what will be the reason to still support this set,except of course you benefit from it either as a party affiliate or related by other means, otherwise you are not acting wise.

I pay VAT,income tax and I deserve and demand services.

Aside from all the numerous taxation,levies-from both ports and inlands,royalties on oil and our numerous resources, the powers that be can not give me any service.

Security the basic thing is not even assured for the citizenry despite the huge budgets that have gone into it.

Wake up and stop being a blind ethnic/religious bigot-those tendencies have been the cause of most of the wars and strife the world has seen.

You religious bigots think you are good,but I tell you y'all are the snakes,the ones being usd.
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2014
Ucheosefoh:

Abegi. Haba. So because he is president, he is a sage abi?

Even outsiders know that Jonathan is incompetent and became President by luck and not because he has any enviable antecedents.

1 Like

Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
Afroconnect:

I rather not partake of a corrupt and myopic set.

Because these set of political cabal controls power now does not mean they are right.

As a rational human being aware of all the corruption and public sector theft and embezzlement going on, I wonder what will be the reason to still support this set,except of course you benefit from it either as a party affiliate or related by other means, otherwise you are not acting wise.

I pay VAT,income tax and I deserve and demand services.

Aside from all the numerous taxation,levies-from both ports and inlands,royalties on oil and our numerous resources, the powers that be can not give me any service.

Security the basic thing is not even assured for the citizenry despite the huge budgets that have gone into it.

Wake up and stop being a blind ethnic/religious bigot-those tendencies have been the cause of most of the wars and strife the world has seen.

You religious bigots think you are good,but I tell you y'all are the snakes,the ones being usd.
You like long talk, simple question, have you and any of your relations been a leader before? If yes what are your and their performance? Talk is cheap, anybody who never had the balls to vie for an elective position have no right to call a leader clueless, daft or a fool cus the person is ignorant of what it takes to be a leader. Criticize constructively not with insults. Future leaders indeed.
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
hifaif:

Abegi. Haba. So because he is president, he is a sage abi?

Even outsiders know that Jonathan is incompetent and became President by luck and not because he has any enviable antecedents.
He is your leader and his luck is the brightest, what have your luck gotten you into? He is incompetent are you better? If yes what are your solution to our problems, the competent one indeed

1 Like

Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
thaoriginator:
you dey craze?
lol you just found out, I am crazy and happy unlike a frustrated internet troll who just quote me
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Aksonman: 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
OP, you and ur fellow APC fans are extra-silly

-Same Camerounian army that has NEVER shown videos or pictures of the 'thousands' of Boko Haram members they have arrested or killed?

-Same Camerounian army that allowed Boko Haram to kidnap and keep their Deputy Prime minister's wife for months only to have her release just last month or so after paying ransome. You'd recall that the shameless Cameroonians had released a fake statement few days into the deputy PM's wife kidnap claiming their super army had freed her.

-Boko Haram is solely interested in destablising NIGERIA that's why they simply receive protection money from Chad, Niger and Cameroon, allowing them to have relative peace. If Boko Haram ever decides to attack Cameroun or Chad in full force they'll overthrow those governments in weeks.

-I do admire the Camerounians for supporting their governments media propaganda against BoKo Haram-it works. Unlike in Nigeria where even positive verifiable stories from our government in the fight against Boko Haram is countered and denied by members and supporters of the Nigerian opposition. SHAMEFUL!
Re: Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
He is your leader and his luck is the brightest, what have your luck gotten you into? He is incompetent are you better? If yes what are your solution to our problems, the competent one indeed

You are just being sentimental instead of being realistic like a sensible person would be.

And mind you, I am still too young to contest for the post of president. When the time comes, I will show you and your incompetent boss (that is if he escapes long term in jail) how to rule a country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Hausa And Igbo Clash In Aba / 2019: What Bafarawa Discussed With Afenifere Leaders / 2019: As Zoning Threatens Plateau PDP After Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.