Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! (10798 Views)

Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) / Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) / Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
You are blessed beyond curse.
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Dfrenzy(m): 12:18am On Jan 01, 2013
Plenty money is yours. TAKE IT... !!!
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Fourcade(m): 12:27am On Jan 01, 2013
^wishing you success in your online endeavours..full Income not 'part' cheesy
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Ayomivic(m): 12:39am On Jan 01, 2013
May the mercy of God be with you, may the lord bless you in this year 2013.May the lord grant all your heart desire in Jesus name .Amen
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by albacete(m): 12:39am On Jan 01, 2013

u are blessed. This is ur time
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by promire2004(f): 12:42am On Jan 01, 2013
Unmerited favour, unlimited breakthrough, long life and prosperity shall be your portion in Jesus Name, Amen. The blessings of God will overwhelm you to the extent that His praises will not cease from your lips. May God bless the labour of your hands. May He grant unto you a discerning spirit. This new year 2013 is going to be a remarkable year for you and your family in Jesus Name, Amen. Happy new year dear.
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by jaydude(f): 12:42am On Jan 01, 2013
i pray for the poster above, that whatever hindered u in 2012 will not come near u in 2013, this year God will grant all ur heart wishes for, and you will be d best above ur peers in every aspect!..(i dont knw ur religion but just claim it)
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by harlos: 12:45am On Jan 01, 2013
May God grant you all your heart desire in this year.

1 Like

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Sijo01(f): 12:45am On Jan 01, 2013
God shall supply all your needs this year IJN, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by allout: 12:52am On Jan 01, 2013
May God order your footsteps this new year!
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by boolet: 12:55am On Jan 01, 2013
You shall never lack dis year
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 01, 2013
May God bless and enlarge you beyond your dreams
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 01, 2013
Your going out and your coming in shall be a blessing @ the Lord will give you a new song IJN Amen. Happy new year.

1 Like

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Kaxmytex(m): 12:57am On Jan 01, 2013
[size=28pt]May the peace of of d Lord neva depart u,may his infinite mercy abide wif ya,anything u lay ur hands on shall prosper....go and note it down,..so shall it be IN JESUS NAME[/size]
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 01, 2013
God! Bless the poster above me! Cause ur light to shine on him/ her. Give him/her a tangible blessing! Amen!
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by CrazyMan(m): 1:04am On Jan 01, 2013
You shall not die but live to see the goodness of the lord in the land of the living in Jesus name...
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by idarajohnuko: 1:07am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year to all nairalands dis prayer is very powerful may God hear and answer it amen
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Kayen: 1:09am On Jan 01, 2013
i wish u all dsame
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by sigmundfreud(m): 1:13am On Jan 01, 2013
Kayen: i wish u all dsame
This year u will have more to say, more to celebrate, things will work for you, you will be blessed beyond measure...
A light will shine into your family and the struggles will end!
Welcome to year of turn around!

1 Like

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Ndoz(m): 1:17am On Jan 01, 2013
☀☀•°•°••☀◦°̮̮º°˚°°°〇ṧḽḽ нɑppy nєω yεɑя ƒяίε∩∂s | 2•13☺ | Iam нɑn☺яΰo ∂☺zyεн | ☀☀•°•°••☀◦°̮̮º°˚°°°
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by olukay007: 1:17am On Jan 01, 2013
playah P: May God give you maturity and things you need!!... Including intelligence
2013, ur year of fulfilment in Jesus name,amen.
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by upengineer: 1:18am On Jan 01, 2013
may you be the source of blessing to others in the new year
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by whitedove1: 1:27am On Jan 01, 2013
I decree that 2013 is a year of new beginning for U! (Us all). U will not lose anytin precious IJN!
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by MCDumexx: 1:27am On Jan 01, 2013
See, let me tell you something. Forget all those lengthy wishes that I don't really mean but remember this bcoz I mean it. I do not wish you wha†̥ you wish urself except its a good wish (coz I no know weda you won kill urself) but I wish you a fun filled New Year

1 Like

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Chokolee(m): 1:30am On Jan 01, 2013
In Jesus Christ Mighty name! The poster above me shall be embarrassed with Gods blessings, you shall possess your possessions, you are favoured, your going out and your coming in is secured, anything you need shall be supplied, because it is written He shall supply our needs according to His riches in Glory, Good health is your portion in Jesus Christ name i prayed..Amen!!
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by timisnup(m): 1:31am On Jan 01, 2013
You will be too relevant to be ignored
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Xplicit1(f): 1:31am On Jan 01, 2013
I pray a prayer 4 dis gal here, a prayer 4 upliftment dis yr, just as d red sea was divided & it bcame a pathway & a way of xcape 4 d Israelite, so also God will create a way 4 u dis yr, even wen it seems all d ways are closed against u. Did i hear u say Amen?

Just DARE TO BELIEVE.
I join my faith to say AMEN wit u.

1 Like

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by kossko(f): 1:32am On Jan 01, 2013
Where others are standing, may u be outstanding in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by felifeli: 1:34am On Jan 01, 2013
May God forgive you all my sins. Amen
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by omenziate(m): 1:38am On Jan 01, 2013
This is ur year of Glorious Manifestations.
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Xplicit1(f): 1:39am On Jan 01, 2013
i sorry, i wrote gal, instead of guy.
b4 i could finish my write up d gender changed.
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by NRIPRIEST(m): 1:40am On Jan 01, 2013
My sister may God fulfill all your dreams in this new year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 / Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out With This Teachings. PLEASE. / PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME :The True Essence Of Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.