Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! (10796 Views)

Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) / Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) / Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Cutepie1(f): 1:56am On Jan 01, 2013
Dis new year u shall be favoured in every aspect of ur life
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Cuteobi(f): 1:58am On Jan 01, 2013
May d Lord enlarge u on every side and may He keep u from evil and may HIS presence remain with u and ur loved ones IJN Amen!
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Xplicit1(f): 2:07am On Jan 01, 2013
Ndoz: ☀☀•°•°••☀◦°̮̮º°˚°°°〇ṧḽḽ нɑppy nєω yεɑя ƒяίε∩∂s | 2•13☺ | Iam нɑn☺яΰo ∂☺zyεн | ☀☀•°•°••☀◦°̮̮º°˚°°°

can u pls decode dat? i can only undastand few, d rest are alien language.

2 d poster above, anytin u put ur hand dis nu yr wil workout 4 u. AMEN
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by albacete(m): 2:13am On Jan 01, 2013
promire2004: Unmerited favour, unlimited breakthrough, long life and prosperity shall be your portion in Jesus Name, Amen. The blessings of God will overwhelm you to the extent that His praises will not cease from your lips. May God bless the labour of your hands. May He grant unto you a discerning spirit. This new year 2013 is going to be a remarkable year for you and your family in Jesus Name, Amen. Happy new year dear.

all dis 4 me? God will CONTINUE to fill ur cup. U shall not lack.
U look cute in ur profile pix. wink
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 01, 2013
Kaxmytex: [size=28pt]May the peace of of d Lord neva depart u,may his infinite mercy abide wif ya,anything u lay ur hands on shall prosper....go and note it down,..so shall it be IN JESUS
NAME[/size]

Amen.
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by ifeegee(f): 2:22am On Jan 01, 2013
May this new year bring u joy,peace.Your later yrs shall be greater then ur former.Bread shall not run out of ur store house.It shall be well with u and ur entire house hold.Be assured that God has got ur back.Be blessed in ur going in and coming out.In Jesus Name.AMEN
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by eyenCalabar(m): 2:25am On Jan 01, 2013
I pray for you today. That the spirit of God garrison your heart and mind and lead you to always do what is right. May you wax stronger and stronger in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ this 2013 and beyond.
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by LadyWinona: 2:28am On Jan 01, 2013
It shall be well. By his stripes, you are HEALED. Go with his grace.
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Drdaps(m): 2:37am On Jan 01, 2013
this is your year of unlimited blessing
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 01, 2013
Good health, peace and love with you, friends and family thru 2013
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 01, 2013
ALL your heart desires even the ones that wasn't fulfilled in 2012 shall come to pass and be fulfilled in this year 2013 in HIS name.

1 Like

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by MrAnony1(m): 2:50am On Jan 01, 2013
@REALITY101, May you never have a better previous year in Jesus name I pray.

1 Like

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by manmustwac(m): 2:51am On Jan 01, 2013
I wish the poster above me a happy new year
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 01, 2013
May you INCREASE in goods. May your ways be guarded by Christ. And, may the Lord be gracious unto you:::and grant you PEACE. Amen. Happy New Year
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Emmy13: 2:58am On Jan 01, 2013
2013 year of divine manifestation

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by MMotimo: 3:22am On Jan 01, 2013
May the Lord shine His face upon you, may He keep you and bless you and may you do His will, all of your days. . . . . . amen
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by naijanow: 3:31am On Jan 01, 2013
I pray that you go into agriculture, foodstuff business or farming.

Prophet T.B. Joshua kicked off the new year 2013 with a host of prophetic revelations for individuals around the world. His message was quite compelling and different from what we have been hearing recently. It is indeed a prophecy with a difference and caused us to stop and ponder his words:

"Let me give you six out of many.

The prophecies for nations, continents and for those at the helm of affairs shall be announced during the next Sunday Service.

1. A year of surprises – I am seeing many great, famous, popular and rich men and politicians will become helpless and in need of help in matters of sickness, disease, finances, death, etc. One of the causes: They have failed to reward those who helped them to succeed. This is the year of judgment, especially for politicians who use youth to support their political ambitions without reward after winning power. Tell your neighbour: Reward those who help you succeed now.

2. Those in the foodstuff business will have a field day this year. Farming and agriculture will be the order of the day and will help greatly to be the source of solution this year. People engaged in it will be greatly blessed.

3. Those anxious about God and who hate sin – the faithful - your prayers for many years are not lost. This year, there will be instant answers to your prayers, especially those who have been seeking for the fruit of the womb. The long-time barren will become mothers of many babies this New Year.

4. Natural disasters will be many this New Year, such as motor accidents, sea sickness and air disasters. Let us move to God. With God, all things are possible.

5. Stop praying against those who hurt you. This year, you will see clearly that God is God of vengeance. Instead, you should pray for them.

6. Do charity work – feed the poor and the needy and give scholarships to those who deserve them. This year, there is great reward in doing this if you do it with all your heart. No matter how little, share it with others. Share their pain and share their joy.

7. Our youth who think always of travelling should use the money to go into agriculture or foodstuff business because in the New Year, God will bless them. They will achieve greatness by transacting in agriculture and foodstuff and become successful in export and import business. The money I am talking about could be in the region of N100,000, N200,000, N250,000 ($1,000, $1,500, $2,000).
Those who have been working for many years and have never been satisfied with the job and salary they receive, the little limited resources at their disposal should be invested in foodstuff business or agriculture, especially those already married. They should divide themselves in such a way that either the husband or wife should step down from service where they receive salary and face agriculture.
Foodstuff business and agriculture or farming are anointed businesses this New Year, to revive the world from economic depression. This is the secret of God revealed to you today. Quote me; you will not regret doing it. My name is T.B. Joshua."
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by OmoAlata(f): 4:13am On Jan 01, 2013
naijanow,

God bless you exceedingly this year. May He enlarge your coast. Prosperity shall locate you in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by REMMEI(m): 5:11am On Jan 01, 2013
God will lift you up beyond your expectations..and will change you from omo Alata to omo atata.. grin

You will never have a better yesterday..
That bit of luck you always need will locate you no matter what you do..
All those longtime promises shall come to pass this year in your life in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by cigaricon(m): 5:38am On Jan 01, 2013
May you be lifgted from grass to grace and if you are already in grace, may you be lifted from grace to abundance smiley

1 Like

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by pwiz(m): 6:37am On Jan 01, 2013
May you not lack in life and may all your dreams come past in a positive way, Amin.
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 01, 2013
p.wiz:
May you not lack in life and may all your dreams come past in a positive way, Amin.

I pray God blesses your education desires and keeps His hand firmly on your family.
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by coputa(m): 6:56am On Jan 01, 2013
I pray that God should grant you all your heart desires in 20.13..
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 01, 2013
2013 shall be the year of Signs & Wonders in your Life...you shall be a living Testimony to all your Generations IN JESUS NAME! Amen!!!
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by k2039: 7:17am On Jan 01, 2013
[color=soyouquotedme]Money, more money and plenty money shall be your portion this year.

You shall not lack any good thing.

All nations of the earth shall call you blessed.

God will trow open the sky vault of heaven and pour rain on your land on schedule.

God will lavish you withh every good thing.

It is well with you and your families.

The Lord will bless your going out and coming in.

In the end all the people of the earth will see you living under the name of God and hold you in respectful awe.

AMEN AMEN AMEN.
[/color]

1 Like

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 01, 2013
-May you not be attacked like Jonathan this year.

-May you not end up like Azazi this year.

-May you continue to prosper like Dangote this year-

-May your Manhood continue to live STRONG this year.

-May you be the first to comment in many posts this year.

-Amen.
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by agabaI23(m): 7:29am On Jan 01, 2013
May you know real peace, real joy, excruciating success and all round abundance. Your positivity, courage and happiness shall know no bounds in Jesus' name.
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by justkaycee1(m): 7:29am On Jan 01, 2013
10kful i dint wake 2 anoda fuel subsidy bombshell.
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Harryveli: 7:33am On Jan 01, 2013
May this NEW YEAR be a song of THANKSGIVING, an offering of PRAISE, to you amen
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Harryveli: 7:34am On Jan 01, 2013
May this NEW YEAR be a song of THANKSGIVING, an offering of PRAISE, may all ur dreams come to past in jesus name Amen
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by nollywood20: 7:44am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy New Year! I trust God for you and your entire family in 2013, you shall be celebrated for the Glory and Glory of JEHOVAH GOD alone. Go and prosper more than ever before in the abundance of the Grace of God in Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 01, 2013
May God bless you with all that your heart desires and more that He deem good for you. In Jesus Name, AMEN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chris: Christ In You The Hope Of Glory! / Historical Facts! Freewillism Existed For Centuries As A Heresy. / RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.