Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,451 members, 7,954,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

Who Can Answer This Question Properly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Answer This Question Properly? (1006 Views)

How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. / Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! / How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Answer This Question Properly? by Blackteeth(m): 11:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
According to my observation, most ladies would prefer a man finding them sexually attractive than appreciating their characters.
To prove my statement, why do ladies care much about dressing sexy in public than behaving nice in public? Another proof is that a lady would feel very hurt and devastated if she learns that guys find her sexually unattractive but would not care much if guys say she behaves bad.
Now the question I want to ask is, why do ladies get irritated when guys desire their body and try to date them for sex when ladies prefer guys finding them sexually attractive than liking their character?

And why is it an offence for guys to desire a lady's body and dislike her character, but not an offence if guy desire a lady's character and dislike her body? Are both of them not the same in reserve order?
Re: Who Can Answer This Question Properly? by larrymoore(m): 6:30am On Jan 01, 2013
Sure! The next post has d answer.
Re: Who Can Answer This Question Properly? by Mynd44: 7:45am On Jan 01, 2013
Because character is a much larger trait. I can call you a bad person right now and 15 minutes be praising your moral ethics. Character praising can change at anytime depending on how you choose to react to certain situations but physical attraction is a new kettle of fish
Re: Who Can Answer This Question Properly? by eunisam: 8:22am On Jan 01, 2013
Becouse they want you to look and don't tourch,tourch but dont take,take but dont eat,eat but dont swallow!
Re: Who Can Answer This Question Properly? by tpia5: 8:45am On Jan 01, 2013
According to my observation, most ladies would prefer a man finding them sexually attractive than appreciating their characters.

because everything is about s.ex and n.udity these days.

see all the celebrities in singlets, tattoos, and the females shouting about six pack and admiring shirtless men and their muscle.

i personally dislike seeing all those pictures [i need to see your dress sense], but that's what most females are used to.

i wonder if this is one of the reasons why the dressing at most nigerian celebrity events fail to impress. There's too much emphasis on constant n.udity and most people dont know what constitutes good dressing anymore.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Answer This Question Properly? by Beync(f): 8:49am On Jan 01, 2013
op are speaking for ladies in general?
Speak for ur lady(ies) not all, u hear ?
It's not my fault dat u never meet a sexy lady with good character .
Re: Who Can Answer This Question Properly? by tpia5: 8:52am On Jan 01, 2013
Another proof is that a lady would feel very hurt and devastated if she learns that guys find her sexually unattractive

that's silly. undecided

he finds her s,exually attractive, she becomes a booty call, carries belle or does abortion, how has that improved her life.

but would not care much if guys say she behaves bad.

d.aft

Now the question I want to ask is, why do ladies get irritated when guys desire their body and try to date them for sex when ladies prefer guys finding them sexually attractive than liking their character?

wrong priorities.

And why is it an offence for guys to desire a lady's body and dislike her character,

that's insulting, if you ask me, but i don old sha.

but not an offence if guy desire a lady's character and dislike her body?

then that means its just a platonic relationship, nothing more involved.

and definitely nothing to loose sleep over.

its normal.
Re: Who Can Answer This Question Properly? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2013
tpia@:
because everything is about s.ex and n.udity these days.

see all the celebrities in singlets, tattoos, and the females shouting about six pack and admiring shirtless men and their muscle.

i personally dislike seeing all those pictures [i need to see your dress sense], but that's what most females are used to.

i wonder if this is one of the reasons why the dressing at most nigerian celebrity events fail to impress. There's too much emphasis on constant n.udity and most people dont know what constitutes good dressing anymore.

Post of 2013.
Re: Who Can Answer This Question Properly? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 01, 2013
OP didnt gbagaun but his English is so difficult to comprehend.. Maybe it's your use of punctuations or u simply don't know how to arrange your words.. Shit!!!
Re: Who Can Answer This Question Properly? by Blackteeth(m): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2013
tpia@:

that's silly. undecided

he finds her s,exually attractive, she becomes a booty call, carries belle or does abortion, how has that improved her life.

d.aft

wrong priorities.

that's insulting, if you ask me, but i don old sha.

then that means its just a platonic relationship, nothing more involved.

and definitely nothing to loose sleep over.

its normal.

You made a better attempt to answer the question in your first post but came back to mess up with with your second up post. Why?
What makes you think a platonic relationship is when a guy finds only a lady's character desirable?
Part of what makes a guy fall in love is sexual attraction. Why should it automatically mean a booty call thing?
These are wrong conclusions.
Re: Who Can Answer This Question Properly? by Blackteeth(m): 10:02am On Jan 01, 2013
Ijogz K: OP didnt gbagaun but his English is so difficult to comprehend.. Maybe it's your use of punctuations or u simply don't know how to arrange your words.. Shit!!!

Who else is finding it difficult to comprehend?
Re: Who Can Answer This Question Properly? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 01, 2013
Infact some ladies brag about their flaws... I've heard some girls saying some stuffs about themselves like: I'm 22years old, sexy, elegant, tall, stubborn, proud & beautiful, short-tempered etc..

Op, you're sooo on point..
Re: Who Can Answer This Question Properly? by Lovetinz(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
Ignorance is the problem.
Proper education is the solution.
Re: Who Can Answer This Question Properly? by IZUKWU(m): 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
Depends on what you want , wouldn't mind a beautiful but ill behaved lady for a booty call or friend with benefit but not for a girlfriend or wife
Re: Who Can Answer This Question Properly? by tpia5: 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
Blackteeth:

What makes you think a platonic relationship is when a guy finds only a lady's character desirable?

arent you contradicting yourself.

Part of what makes a guy fall in love is sexual attraction. Why should it automatically mean a booty call thing?

love based on sexual attraction is lust.

booty call is some people's understanding of your write up.

(1) (Reply)

The Promise Ring / Dating An Unbeliever / Is It Wrong That I Let My Gf Know My Ex Was Still Calling Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.