Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 (33325 Views)

Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June / Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecies On United States Of America 10th June / All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by naijanow: 12:16am On Jan 01, 2013
Let us remind ourselves of the Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 – Prophet T.B. Joshua
as many have begun to come to pass.

“Let me give you six out of many.

The prophecies for nations, continents and for those at the helm of affairs shall be announced during the next Sunday Service.

1. A year of surprises – I am seeing many great, famous, popular and rich men and politicians will become helpless and in need of help in matters of sickness, disease, finances, death, etc. One of the causes: They have failed to reward those who helped them to succeed. This is the year of judgment, especially for politicians who use youth to support their political ambitions without reward after winning power. Tell your neighbour: Reward those who help you succeed now.

2. Those in the foodstuff business will have a field day this year. Farming and agriculture will be the order of the day and will help greatly to be the source of solution this year. People engaged in it will be greatly blessed.

3. Those anxious about God and who hate sin – the faithful - your prayers for many years are not lost. This year, there will be instant answers to your prayers, especially those who have been seeking for the fruit of the womb. The long-time barren will become mothers of many babies this New Year.

4. Natural disasters will be many this New Year, such as motor accidents, sea/flood/air disasters, fire, etc. Let us move to God. With God, all things are possible.

5. Stop praying against those who hurt you. This year, you will see clearly that God is God of vengeance. Instead, you should pray for them.

6. Do charity work – feed the poor and the needy and give scholarships to those who deserve them. This year, there is great reward in doing this if you do it with all your heart. No matter how little, share it with others. Share their pain and share their joy.

7. Our youth who think always of travelling should use the money to go into agriculture or foodstuff business because in the New Year, God will bless them. They will achieve greatness by transacting in agriculture and foodstuff and become successful in export and import business. The money I am talking about could be in the region of N100,000, N200,000, N250,000 ($1,000, $1,500, $2,000).

Those who have been working for many years and have never been satisfied with the job and salary they receive, the little limited resources at their disposal should be invested in foodstuff business or agriculture, especially those already married. They should divide themselves in such a way that either the husband or wife should step down from service where they receive salary and face agriculture.

Foodstuff business and agriculture or farming are anointed businesses this New Year, to revive the world from economic depression. This is the secret of God revealed to you today. Quote me; you will not regret doing it. My name is T.B. Joshua”.

17 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by AdeniyiA(m): 12:34am On Jan 01, 2013
and you no get i beta pass my neighbour?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by soltex(m): 12:50am On Jan 01, 2013
oboy u dey miss. sharing d new anointing sticker nw.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by tos4u(m): 1:27am On Jan 01, 2013
God bless t b joshua and other men of God

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by phenom666(m): 2:23am On Jan 01, 2013
Candlelight service going on live am there in d flesh
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by naijanow: 3:26am On Jan 01, 2013
Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 – Prophet T.B. Joshua

Let me give you six out of many.

The prophecies for nations, continents and for those at the helm of affairs shall be announced during the next Sunday Service.

1. A year of surprises – I am seeing many great, famous, popular and rich men and politicians will become helpless and in need of help in matters of sickness, disease, finances, death, etc. One of the causes: They have failed to reward those who helped them to succeed. This is the year of judgment, especially for politicians who use youth to support their political ambitions without reward after winning power. Tell your neighbour: Reward those who help you succeed now.

2. Those in the foodstuff business will have a field day this year. Farming and agriculture will be the order of the day and will help greatly to be the source of solution this year. People engaged in it will be greatly blessed.

3. Those anxious about God and who hate sin – the faithful - your prayers for many years are not lost. This year, there will be instant answers to your prayers, especially those who have been seeking for the fruit of the womb. The long-time barren will become mothers of many babies this New Year.

4. Natural disasters will be many this New Year, such as motor accidents, sea sickness and air disasters. Let us move to God. With God, all things are possible.

5. Stop praying against those who hurt you. This year, you will see clearly that God is God of vengeance. Instead, you should pray for them.

6. Do charity work – feed the poor and the needy and give scholarships to those who deserve them. This year, there is great reward in doing this if you do it with all your heart. No matter how little, share it with others. Share their pain and share their joy.

7. Our youth who think always of travelling should use the money to go into agriculture or foodstuff business because in the New Year, God will bless them. They will achieve greatness by transacting in agriculture and foodstuff and become successful in export and import business. The money I am talking about could be in the region of N100,000, N200,000, N250,000 ($1,000, $1,500, $2,000).

Those who have been working for many years and have never been satisfied with the job and salary they receive, the little limited resources at their disposal should be invested in foodstuff business or agriculture, especially those already married. They should divide themselves in such a way that either the husband or wife should step down from service where they receive salary and face agriculture.

Foodstuff business and agriculture or farming are anointed businesses this New Year, to revive the world from economic depression. This is the secret of God revealed to you today. Quote me; you will not regret doing it. My name is T.B. Joshua.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by phenom666(m): 4:57am On Jan 01, 2013
naijanow: Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 – Prophet T.B. Joshua

Let me give you six out of many.

4. Natural disasters will be many this New Year, such as motor accidents, sea sickness and air disasters. Let us move to God. With God, all things are possible.

Foodstuff business and agriculture or farming are anointed businesses this New Year, to revive the world from economic depression. This is the secret of God revealed to you today. Quote me; you will not regret doing it. My name is T.B. Joshua.

u are stupid u knw dat
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by sizzlers(m): 7:11am On Jan 01, 2013
U said what? U r tb joshua?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by andyanders: 10:23am On Jan 01, 2013
God bless Prophet T.B.Joshua,his wise men and ministry. He is a TRUE prophet of God. May God bless him in Jesus name. His prophecies must come to pass. Amen.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Revolva(m): 10:23am On Jan 01, 2013
Na wa o after saying we will have a fruitful year in food and ploticians will have a hard time the one wey come spoil am na this disaster own .

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Opoki(m): 10:24am On Jan 01, 2013
phenom666:
u are stupid u knw dat
You obviously abuse the prophet without a warrant. Are you a politician? Mind you, I'm not one of is follower.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Obipat(m): 10:28am On Jan 01, 2013
Im going 2 his church next sunday. This is only penticostal man of God i love. Not those buying private jets. God bless TB JOSHUA

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Libkid(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2013
Y disaster come dey 4 dat list na.GOD ABEG AVERT THIS one us.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by tintingz(m): 10:30am On Jan 01, 2013
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by maumau1: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2013
E PAIN ME SAY I NO DEY THE CHURCH LAST NIGHT.
I HAVE TO GET MY OWN STICKER NEXT SUNDAY.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2013
phenom666:
u are stupid u knw dat
ur stupidity worse why quoting the whole write up to curse him
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by donofdons: 10:37am On Jan 01, 2013
Hear me oh mankind .Verily i say unto you, On the 666 or 6666 or 66666 or 666666 or 6666666 night of exhumation, the children of lucifer the bright star shall rise with great powers and the the sons of men shall be attacked enmasse with powers never seen since the time of nimrod.....the queen of the coast shall attack with all the powers...baphomet the goat headed demon together with beelzebul the damned one,shall rise from the dark pits where he lies whispering into the heart of mankind and flooding the children of men with terror. One that day, man will understand the greatness of his lord and on the 12th day, the reign of light would be over and mankind will for ever be in chains untill the second coming of the son of man. This is my revolation to you all. Prepare for the lesser desent of the first horseman from the bible on the 21st december. He would unlease disease but the world would not end yet
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by MADEMANN: 10:41am On Jan 01, 2013
God bless Prophet T.B.Joshua,his wise men and ministry. He is a TRUE prophet of God. May God bless him in Jesus name. His prophecies must come to pass. Amen.

I'M ONE ON HIS FOLLOWERS AND I WILL CONTINUE TO BE AND TRUSTED IN GOD'S WORDS GIVING TO HIM.

HE IS MY MENTOR & MY PROPHET...

HE IS A TRUE PROPHET OF GOD...

THANK YOU JESUS & GOD OF TB JOSHUA FOR MY LIFE, ......

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Dhelake: 10:41am On Jan 01, 2013
This is one thing i ike in this man ... He his xo tactical ...... These are not prophecies buh things dat we knw would occur

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by grafikii: 10:41am On Jan 01, 2013
Good prophesy insha Allah I will not miss out on this
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by JameyMaxwell(m): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2013
Mehn, I gatz go polish ma cutlass and dust my hoe.
“A•M•A BII A FARMER”..... Only 4 dz yeah shaaa,

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by alaoeri: 10:46am On Jan 01, 2013
This one don come again oh prophecies indeed to deceive the gullible ones.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 01, 2013
Revolva: Na wa o after saying we will have a fruitful year in food and ploticians will have a hard time the one wey come spoil am na this disaster own .
Revolva: Na wa o after saying we will have a fruitful year in food and ploticians will have a hard time the one wey come spoil am na this disaster own .
. Which one be ploticians na
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by ghettodreamz(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2013
Prophecies? undecided undecided undecided

Thank God there are bunch of good & positive things in this episode.

Not for, nor against.

O'Lord, let thy will be done.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by toluxa1(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2013
naijanow: Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 – Prophet T.B. Joshua

[size=13pt]
None of these are natural disasters. undecided

#NetworkProblem[/size]

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by dady12: 11:05am On Jan 01, 2013
God of tbjoshua will see me true,ijn amen
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by Finland(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2013
naijanow: Natural disasters will be many this New Year, such as motor accidents, sea sickness and air disasters. Let us move to God. With God, all things are possible.

What is the definition of natural disaster? shocked the last time checked all of the above are not categorized as natural disaster undecided.These are man made o grin

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by victorazy(m): 11:18am On Jan 01, 2013
THIS MAN IS A PROPHET OF GOD
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by toluxa1(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2013
[size=14pt]I am 100% in support of the agriculture prophesy. Please don't regard it at all. I am not a TB Joshua fan but ground research alone has suggested this is true. I bought bene seed at N5000 per bag last year august and right now its N16,500 and I still believe it will go up further. I also bought Melon at N3000 per bag, it rose to N7000, later dropped to N5000 but I know it will still rise and even exceed N7000.[/size]
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by sholay2011(m): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2013
It's hightime I went into agricultural business.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by FabulousAutos(m): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2013
Thanks Prophet T. B. Joshua for this revelation. May the Lord continue to bless and increase you. You will continue to flourish and excel amidst all the persecutions and envies in Jesus Name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 by jadajada: 11:47am On Jan 01, 2013
na d no 1 point i like pass. Na only agric business go boost dis yr? If evybodi go invest 4 agric buiz na who go buy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O / How Do You Differentiate Between The Holyspirit And Your Conscience? / 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.