Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? (7707 Views)

What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? / India Are Still Battling With Power Cuts, So Give GEJ Time To Tackle Problem! / Let's Give GEJ A Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by psquarex(m): 7:18am On Jan 01, 2013
Fellas, whats your overall general % performance index for GEJ PDP led govt in 2012, for me its 48%
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 01, 2013
I am not from the land of Taharqa,so I speak Jermain-ly like a Sincere 9gerian who hopes to become a Billyonaire one day moving from point one to PointB without any Beaf.

Also considering the situation he finds himself with those making governance impossible,I will give President Jonathan 95% performance.

We all can see that power supply has improved dramatically,GDP is one of the best in the world,Railways are now world class,Airports have been renovated and safety greatly improved.

More Nigerians are now gainfully employed in the informal sector and corruption is being exposed like never before.Nigeria is also being reckoned with in the committe of nations.

Expect better performance this year 2013 with the final crushing of the militants,BH and their sponsors.

17 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by psquarex(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2013
@Kamanda, there's a diff btw paper-work n reality, i powered my gen all-through this festive season, got loads of friends from good schools wit good grades only tryin to survive on there own n the roads are overstretched. . see, I love GEJ but this supposed improvements ain't tricklin down. Just recently d Clinton Foundation rate us as one of d 1st 10 fast growing economy @ 6% growth rate but all this ain't translating to a better life 4 a common Nigerian.. hope u ain't using Maitama n Lekki as a yard-stick 4d whole country ?..@Kamanda, there's a diff btw paper-work n reality, i powered my gen all-through this festive season, got loads of friends from good schools wit good grades only tryin to survive on there own n the roads are overstretched. . see, I love GEJ but this supposed improvements ain't tricklin down. Just recently d Clinton Foundation rate us as one of d 1st 10 fast growing economy @ 6% growth rate but all this ain't translating to a better life 4 a common Nigerian.. hope u ain't using Maitama n Lekki as a yard-stick 4d whole country ?..@Kamanda, there's a diff btw paper-work n reality, i powered my gen all-through this festive season, got loads of friends from good schools wit good grades only tryin to survive on there own n the roads are overstretched. . see, I love GEJ but this supposed improvements ain't tricklin down. Just recently d Clinton Foundation rate us as one of d 1st 10 fast growing economy @ 6% growth rate but all this ain't translating to a better life 4 a common Nigerian.. hope u ain't using Maitama n Lekki as a yard-stick 4d whole country ?..

11 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by psquarex(m): 9:30am On Jan 01, 2013
[/color]@Kamanda, there's a diff btw paper-work n reality, i powered my gen all-through this festive season, got loads of friends from good schools wit good grades only tryin to survive on there own n the roads are overstretched. . see, I love GEJ but this supposed improvements ain't tricklin down. Just recently d Clinton Foundation rate us as one of d 1st 10 fast growing economy @ 6% growth rate but all this ain't translating to a better life 4 a common Nigerian.. hope u ain't using Maitama n Lekki as a yard-stick 4d whole country ?..[color=#990000]@Kamanda, there's a diff btw paper-work n reality, i powered my gen all-through this festive season, got loads of friends from good schools wit good grades only tryin to survive on there own n the roads are overstretched. . see, I love GEJ but this supposed improvements ain't tricklin down. Just recently d Clinton Foundation rate us as one of d 1st 10 fast growing economy @ 6% growth rate but all this ain't translating to a better life 4 a common Nigerian.. hope u ain't using Maitama n Lekki as a yard-stick 4d whole country ?..@Kamanda, there's a diff btw paper-work n reality, i powered my gen all-through this festive season, got loads of friends from good schools wit good grades only tryin to survive on there own n the roads are overstretched. . see, I love GEJ but this supposed improvements ain't tricklin down. Just recently d Clinton Foundation rate us as one of d 1st 10 fast growing economy @ 6% growth rate but all this ain't translating to a better life 4 a common Nigerian.. hope u ain't using Maitama n Lekki as a yard-stick 4d whole country ?..
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by ochukoccna: 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
A1 on promises
Confirmed F9 on project delivery

27 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by vladimiros: 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
*WAITING FOR THE ACN BOYS TO COME HERE AND RANT AND CRY*

THEN LATER FORGET ABOUT POWER, BETTER AIRPORTS, BETTER RAILWAYS

AND FORGET TO HOPE FOR PROGRESS 2013
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by vladimiros: 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
ALSO NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE IS UP35% THIS YEAR, ONE OF THE BEST PERFORMACING THIS YEAR
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by Gboliwe: 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
57%

1 Like

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by seunfly: 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by slimming: 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
mute
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by seunfly: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
vladimiros: *WAITING FOR THE ACN BOYS TO COME HERE AND RANT AND CRY*

THEN LATER FORGET ABOUT POWER, BETTER AIRPORTS, BETTER RAILWAYS

AND FORGET TO HOPE FOR PROGRESS 2013
My friend all this things you mentioned can not be rated as better but have inproved. Although he has done a lot in power, railway, and probably airport but performed below peaple's expectation because majority of Nigerians thought they seen a saviour and many peaple put hope on him only for this hope to be damaged by peaple around him with subsidy and allegations of coruption and recklesness up and down couple. His rating problem with peaple is image not realy perfomance.
ACN is an opposition party and their work is to look at the weakneses of the ruling party for criticism, United State where everything is working close to perfection opposition party still find areas to criticised.
I rate him 40%

3 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by psquarex(m): 1:44am On Jan 02, 2013
@ seunfly, seconded
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 02, 2013
His performance isnt worth the ink i'm going to use to write his score.

8 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by omicron(m): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2013
I won't score him. He was not present at the exam! ABSENT = CARRY OVER!

10 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 02, 2013
Am not yet worthy to rate GEJ. If i am Dangote or Adenuga, i will do that.

Till then...

1 Like

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by IlCapitano(m): 8:29am On Jan 02, 2013
100% - 60% - 40% - 100% (for being a retardeen)....do the math

3 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by stanley095(m): 8:32am On Jan 02, 2013
i would advise all nigerians to stop talking about the government because they are d problems of us all. They are there to work and enriched themselves and we are here replying their bunch of lies. Dis is new year. Let help ourselves not them because they dnt care 4 u and i. Dnt 4get dis

1 Like

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by otokx(m): 8:32am On Jan 02, 2013
50%
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 02, 2013
Kamanda: Speaking like a Sincere 9gerian who hopes to become a Billionaire one day and without any Beaf.
Also considering the situation he finds himself with those making governance impossible,I will give President Jonathan 95% performance.

Nigerians are now gainfully employed in the informal sector and corruption is being exposed like never before.Nigeria is also being reckoned with in the committe of nations.

Expect better performance this year 2013 with the final crushing of the militants,BH and their sponsors.
ode!
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by Akpan107(m): 8:36am On Jan 02, 2013
Kamanda: Speaking like a Sincere 9gerian who hopes to become a Billionaire one day and without any Beaf.

We all can see that power supply has improved dramatically,GDP is one of the best in the world,Railways are now world class,Airports have been renovated and safety greatly improved.

More Nigerians are now gainfully employed in the informal sector and corruption is being exposed like never before.Nigeria is also being reckoned with in the committe of nations.

May God protect our President! Even if he is doing nothing, atleast, for the fact that, power is not in the hands of those who hate us with passion, i am very happy. coming 2015 my vote with that of my family woudl go to Mr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. God bless Nigeria and Nigerians. I pass him 90per cent!

4 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by Obipat(m): 8:36am On Jan 02, 2013
I have nt seen he has done. He is disapointment

1 Like

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 02, 2013
okpara ugo: Am not yet worthy to rate GEJ. If i am Dangote or Adenuga, i will do that.

Till then...
Ode, the 2nd!

1 Like

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by truelovecom: 8:38am On Jan 02, 2013
psquarex: Fellas, whats your overall general % performance index for GEJ PDP led govt in 2012, for me its 48%

For me its 0%

9 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by U09ce: 8:38am On Jan 02, 2013
minus 50%
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by bodsibobo(m): 8:39am On Jan 02, 2013
@ Il Capitano

= -100%

Haba Bros, you harsh o!
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by truelovecom: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2013
Il Capitano: 100% - 60% - 40% - 100% (for being a retardeen)....do the math

For me its 0%
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by Akpan107(m): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2013
Obipat: I have nt seen he has done. He is disapointment
yes, you are very correct!
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by U09ce: 8:41am On Jan 02, 2013
minus 50%.The little achievement he got hv bn overwhelmed widely by naivety nd inability to steer dis nation successfully
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by ichommy(m): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2013
37%
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by searay(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2013
I know it's not easy to rule this country,if you think it's easy ask Sexkillz who is just a common MOD on NL. GEJ wanted to try the cabal, they struck his wife and He was silent. Iwela,N.O wanted to and her mother was kidnapped. At least for coining the word "Oil Cabal" in the Nigerian politics he deserved a credit. May be power, federal roads etc has improved in Lagos and Abuja, I can't see one here in where I'm.
I'll give him 58.5%, a credit.
Back to my queue to get fuel for my gen.

1 Like

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by rman: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2013
Akpan107: May God protect our President! Even if he is doing nothing, atleast, for the fact that, power is not in the hands of those who hate us with passion, i am very happy. coming 2015 my vote with that of my family woudl go to Mr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. God bless Nigeria and Nigerians. I pass him 90per cent!

Power is useless when you do not know what to do with it.

5 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? by condralbede(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2013
In my score sheet he only wrote test,which is 30%....bt failed to write examz.so GEJ have to spill my course.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N1.8bn: Recall Buratai For Investigation, PDP Tasks Buhari / Recent Pictures Of Buhari Spark Rumors Of Ill Health. / Security Sources Claim Mamman Nur Killed Babakura Fugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.