Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,885 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? (1871 Views)

Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 / What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? / Let's Give GEJ A Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by DonColz1(m): 6:21am On Dec 30, 2013
For putting an end to ASUU strike and other new development in the Nigeria, I will give GEJ 60%
Add urs...

5 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by DonColz1(m): 6:26am On Dec 30, 2013
A1 on Promises
F9 on project delivery
Like this post if you agree with me

14 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Project400: 6:42am On Dec 30, 2013
Considering the intense riot and war going on in some African countries and the intensity of oppositions who are craving for power, attention and affluence under his adminstration, I'll score him a level above average.

2 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Kingsley1000(m): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2013
Judging with the fact that he hasn't done 2nd niger bridge and unemployment that's ravaging our youths..i give him 0.999%

1 Like

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by dadexcel: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2013
To be fair on GEJ, without bias or prejudice, I score him 75%, every lover of truth and fairness will agree with me that inspite of all the stiff opposition, all the opposition-induced and instigated distractions, jonathan has done creditably well within his 3 years period as president.

11 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by egift(m): 7:06am On Dec 30, 2013
28%
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Femolacaster(m): 7:13am On Dec 30, 2013
Corruption: 99.99%
Performance: 39.99%

2 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by ratiken(m): 7:15am On Dec 30, 2013
80% - 75% for actual work done and 5% for doing all these without propaganda. Without the distraction from the opposition, he would have done much more. Am very optimistic abut the coming years with GEJ in charge.

6 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by ibnzubair(m): 7:23am On Dec 30, 2013
I'll score him slightly above average... Say 59.99%.

Reasons?
1. 6 months strike
2. Settling of the strike
3. Oduah's case
4. Silence (cos i love that)
5. Avoiding the oppositions and their foolish distractions
6. It seems he talked to his wife. (i've not heard much from her lately)

4 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by eagleae7(m): 7:24am On Dec 30, 2013
Definetly above average
He is better dan all d president dis country ever had since d military came into power

3 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by omenka(m): 8:24am On Dec 30, 2013
I can only score someone who sat for a test. Jonathan missed the test, simple!

2 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by ochejoseph(m): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2013
I will rate him 80 %
Reasons

1. Rails success Stories

2. Airports Remodelling

3 . Massive Roads and Bridges Construction

4. Rice Revolution, imports down 80 % , cocoa now top non oil export earner , digital fertiliser distribution

5.Good Employment generating Policies e.g New auto policy ,(innoson hyndai Nissan plant) cassava bread (new flour plants ) You win Sure P etc

6 Education : 12 brand New University 9 of them in the North , over 300+ alimajiri schools graduate scholarship, etc

7 Healtth Sure P maternity and child health intervention , clipping the Wings of extremists , the Military despite security challenges is building homade drones and warships with GEJ as President it can only get better

13 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2013
President Jonathan is the best president/head of state Nigeria ever had, atleast in the last 3 decades.

However, I score him 55% for all that he has done so far, including:

1. Transparent privatisation of PHCN

2. Giving Nigerians free and fair elections for the FIRST TIME in the history of Nigeria

3. Empowerment programmes such as YOUWIN. Through YOUWIN, thousands of Nigerians are getting grants (free money) from their fatherland for the FIRST TIME to start or expand their
own businesses without knowing ANYBODY in govt or outside govt.

4. The impact of SURE-P nationwide

5. The agric reforms

6. Signing the Freedom Of Information Bill Into law

7. The very high degree of political and press freedom in the country.

8. Revitalizing the old railway system and building brand new standard railways.

9. Building Almajiri model schools

10. Creation of federal universities for states that had none. 9 northern states now have their own federal universities.

11. Boosting sports and sports development in the country

12. Approving a new automative policy that will boost locally assembled or manufactured vehicles.

13. The sugar master plan that will make Nigeria self-sufficient in sugar production.

14. The vast improvement in federal highways across the country.

15. The sense of fairness and equity in the interventions and siting of projects by the FG.

16. The aviation reforms and transformation

17. Police reforms and upgrade.

And so on and so forth.

However, the disappointments for me in 2013 are the failure to do the ground breaking for Second Niger Bridge and slow pace of work on Enugu-Onitsha road and a few other federal roads.

8 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by dahfweshdude69: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2013
-10% :-/

1 Like

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by moufan: 10:05am On Dec 30, 2013
2/10%
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2013
And not forgetting, the president also gets some credit for the proposed National Conference. This is very very important because Nigeria needs some re-structuring for us to see accelerated PROGRESS and DEVELOPMENT
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Brimmie(m): 10:15am On Dec 30, 2013
4% For ASUU STRIKE
12% For Agriculture

1 Like

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Brimmie(m): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2013
moufan: 2/10%
0.2% ?? Abi which kain person you be grin grin
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by DonColz1(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: And not forgetting, the president also gets some credit for the proposed National Conference. This is very very important because Nigeria needs some re-structuring for us to see accelerated PROGRESS and DEVELOPMENT

2 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by najoke: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: President Jonathan is the best president/head of state Nigeria ever had, atleast in the last 3 decades.

However, I score him 55% for all that he has done so far, including:

1. Transparent privatisation of PHCN

2. Giving Nigerians free and fair elections for the FIRST TIME in the history of Nigeria

3. Empowerment programmes such as YOUWIN. Through YOUWIN, thousands of Nigerians are getting grants (free money) from their fatherland for the FIRST TIME to start or expand their
own businesses without knowing ANYBODY in govt or outside govt.

4. The impact of SURE-P nationwide

5. The agric reforms

6. Signing the Freedom Of Information Bill Into law

7. The very high degree of political and press freedom in the country.

8. Revitalizing the old railway system and building brand new standard railways.

9. Building Almajiri model schools

10. Creation of federal universities for states that had none. 9 northern states now have their own federal universities.

11. Boosting sports and sports development in the country

12. Approving a new automative policy that will boost locally assembled or manufactured vehicles.

13. The sugar master plan that will make Nigeria self-sufficient in sugar production.

14. The vast improvement in federal highways across the country.

15. The sense of fairness and equity in the interventions and siting of projects by the FG.

16. The aviation reforms and transformation

17. Police reforms and upgrade.

And so on and so forth.

However, the disappointments for me in 2013 are the failure to do the ground breaking for Second Niger Bridge and slow pace of work on Enugu-Onitsha road and a few other federal roads.

So not achieving 10,000 mw(with all the noise made by u) by December is not part of ur disappointment......u my friend is a TYPICAL HYPOCRITE.

4 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2013
i will give him 75percent cos he tha most civilized presido naija has ever had. nt running a totalitarian govt lyk baba. meks the diffrnt arm of govt funtioning though they r either abusing it or dont knw how to handle it. kudos GEJ. wont say anythng abt corruption cos even na me am corrupt.

5 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by otokx(m): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2013
40%
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:28am On Dec 30, 2013
95%

1 Like

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 30, 2013
na_joke:

So not achieving 10,000 mw(with all the noise made by u) by December is not part of ur disappointment......u my friend is a TYPICAL HYPOCRITE.
That is if I truely expected the govt to meet that target. I dont remember posting any comment on threads where such targets was announced. Some officials of govt targeted 10,000 MW while others 7,000 MW by year end. It was an ambitious target which the govt failed to meet. So no suprises for me. It is not every govt pronouncement, plans or programmes that excites me.

However, I'm so glad the privatisation process was completed transparently and without any court cases. I'm also happy govt has set in motion the process of privatising the refineries.

Privatisation achieves the following if transparently and correctly done:

1. It removes govt bureaucracy. Govt bureaucracy, especially in Nigeria, is bad for business.

2. It brings about efficiency and speed in the management of the entity

3. It frees the entity from public sector CORRUPTION. It is one way of ELIMINATING public sector corruption systematically.

4. It reduces recurrent expenditure of the govt.

5 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by luvinhubby(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2013
If OBJ in 8yrs of National and international support and patronage achieved less than what GEJ did in 3yrs, considering the massive distraction from disgruntled Northern political elites and a boisterous opposition,
I`ll score him 89%.

4 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Tozer(m): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
75%
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Clerverly: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
1% To Be Very Generous..
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Demdem(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
DonColz1: For putting an end to ASUU strike and other new development in the Nigeria, I will give GEJ 60%
Add urs...

Nonsense. After about 6months. So to u that's a plus right.
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Demdem(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
For the year 2013, I give Jonathan 11.12% for all sectors. Only fools will think am ain't fair with him.
Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by OKKO(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
I am a GEJ fan I love his style of leadership. Sublime, sober and sagacious!

I give him 60%: I need not tell you that Nija is the most difficult nation to rule in the world. Very diverse, naturally corrupt and alarmingly tribal, religiously divided.

Some people prayers and effort since inception of this administration is God/Allah let this man never succeed else we will be put to shame.

A country where bad news is celebrated. Such much effort geared towards negativity by her citizens. Haba Nigerians haha da Allah!

6 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by samilo88(m): 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
Demdem: For the year 2013, I give Jonathan 11.12% for all sectors. Only fools will think am ain't fair with him.
Okponu shut up.. I know u are appalled at the nice ratings Mr President is getting despite the devilish propaganda you and your likes spread on daily basis. If he pain you too much, do the needful. GO AND DIE..

4 Likes

Re: What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? by Clerverly: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
samilo88:
Okponu shut up.. I know u are appalled at the nice ratings Mr President is getting despite the devilish propaganda you and your likes spread on daily basis. If he pain you too much, do the needful. GO AND DIE..

getting where? Insincere9igerian with his numerous handles! Foolish Boy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Points From Aregbesola's Question And Answer Session Held 26th July, 2014 / 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech / President Goodluck Jonathan Relocates Family To United Kingdom Ahead Of 2015 Ele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.