Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter (17258 Views)

Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation / Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected / Obasanjo Pledges Loyalty To Jonathan’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by adedotman5(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2013
olempe: This is funny but I feel for the journalist. For God's sake the dude is a journalist and baba is a public figure. Why would she smash his phone... God dey o.
who is the she? Are u a learner?
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by adedotman5(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2013
OBJ-O Buru Jai OBJ-O Buru Jai OBJ-O Buru Jai
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by sucess001(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2013
i prefer his jocular approach to issues than that by other public officers...shows u this man knows what it means to relate with average people...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by informatix: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2013
baba iyabo no dey carry last. after bobj. returns na GSM. market straight he will go and buy the phone NOT Shoprite.
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by Clefcentfelix(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2013
even though he should have done something better, I still admire his sense of humour
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by Clefcentfelix(m): 9:35am On Jan 02, 2013
adedotman5: who is the she? Are u a learner?
learner of what?
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by gwas(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2013
Baba Iyabo mouth no get brake at all. Lolz.
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by ignis: 9:41am On Jan 02, 2013
luluosas: OBJ always used jokes to turn down serious matters when confronted.
That's an attribute of a good leader.
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by JimmyBoy1: 9:54am On Jan 02, 2013
Somehow, you will still like obasanjo, the man is bittersweet.
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by igbsam(m): 10:01am On Jan 02, 2013
OBJ is just too funny. Make the guy forget the phone. If na my brother now "GEJ" he will set up a committee to look into the kind of phone they would buy for the journalist & then award the phone buying contract to julius berger with a whooping amount of N16billion to purchase the phone. Wat a country of clowns as leaders with their different style.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by afolabisegun(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2013
learn how to buy original blackberry phone with less than N10,000 www.proinfomarketing.com/bbandlaptop2.htm
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by saydfact(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2013
LoL. Baba Iyabo on Point.
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by Teeboy15(m): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
omicron: Hmmm, but why would the daughter smash the reporters phone? He is a journalist for goodness sake! That's improper and that was all the former president had to do? Smh! If it was GEJ we would've started calling names, but I think this is a more serious case than the joke the former president has made it to look like. Smh. [/quote[quote author=afolabisegun]learn how to buy original blackberry phone with less than N10,000 www.proinfomarketing.com/bbandlaptop2.htm
Is d person dat smashed d phone a girl?
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2013
I pray that all his (Obj's) houses burn down

The reporter should report the matter to police.
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2013

[size=18pt]
See the size of huge house this thief Obasanjo is living in. angry[/size]
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by Teeboy15(m): 10:31am On Jan 02, 2013
omicron: Hmmm, but why would the daughter smash the reporters phone? He is a journalist for goodness sake! That's improper and that was all the former president had to do? Smh! If it was GEJ we would've started calling names, but I think this is a more serious case than the joke the former president has made it to look like. Smh.
. Was d phone smashed by a girl?
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by Ihailedthee: 10:39am On Jan 02, 2013
OBJ - The funniest Nigerian President Ever.
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by Revolva(m): 10:41am On Jan 02, 2013
You know obj na funny man...even if he wanna buy a fone for the journalist its gonna be a new one..he was just joking..and why will someone smash a journalist fone. Dis naija na wa
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by gbensright: 10:47am On Jan 02, 2013
I THINK BABA IYABO SHOULD JOING I GO DIE ,BASKET MOUTH AND OTHER IN COMEDY
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by pimplucious: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2013
ceejay80s: Dem take 5th post swear 4 me? obasanjo, i get used phone wey i wan sell 5million

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by agitator: 10:50am On Jan 02, 2013
Ptimes: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo over the weekend caused a mild drama when he sighted PREMIUM TIMES’ correspondent at the Government House in Ogun State.

The reporter tried to take a picture of the former president standing beside former Nigerian leader, Ernest Shonekan, with his camera phone, but got a dramatic response from Mr. Obasanjo.

“You again,” the former president said. “That was how your blackberry phone was smashed.”

One of Mr. Obasanjo’s children, Oba, had smashed the blackberry phone of the PREMIUM TIMES journalist for taking the picture of the fire at the former president’s house last week in Abeokuta, the Ogun State Capital.

Obasanjo to buy second hand phone

The journalist complained to Mr. Obasanjo about the destroyed phone and asked the former president what he intends to do about it.

The former number one citizen again responded in his characteristic dramatic and jocular manner.

“I will buy you another one, but if you don’t mind, it has to be a fairly used one and with cheaper price,” Mr. Obasanjo said.

At the end of the day’s programme, our correspondent again approached the former president, requesting to follow him to his house to collect the promised blackberry phone; but Mr. Obasanjo turned it to another round of comedy.

“You this Ijesa man, I suspect you are the one who set my house on fire, and you want to come there again, I will buy your phone for you when I return from abroad.”

After making the statement, the former president entered his vehicle, smiled and waved to the reporter.

Read more: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/113403-humour-obasanjo-pledges-to-buy-cheap-fairly-used-phone-for-reporter.html

ok undecided
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by otumfour(m): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2013
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:17am On Jan 02, 2013
Obj! U just gotta love this old geezer sometimes.lol
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by Giftedhands2(f): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2013
It's just a hilarious joke grin
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by dnawah(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2013
ceejay80s: Dem take 5th post swear 4 me? obasanjo, i get used phone wey i wan sell 5million
e be like say u come 9ja new.baba go price am #500,him ma aka gum o! grin
e be like say u come 9ja new.baba go price am #500,him ma aka gum o!
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by hagma37yahoocom: 11:37am On Jan 02, 2013
omicron: Hmmm, but why would the daughter smash the reporters phone? He is a journalist for goodness sake! That's improper and that was all the former president had to do? Smh! If it was GEJ we would've started calling names, but I think this is a more serious case than the joke the former president has made it to look like. Smh.
dem no born am well na. The reporter go beat all of them.
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by MrBenSun: 11:37am On Jan 02, 2013
igbsam: OBJ is just too funny. Make the guy forget the phone. If na my brother now "GEJ" he will set up a committee to look into the kind of phone they would buy for the journalist & then award the phone buying contract to julius berger with a whooping amount of N16billion to purchase the phone. Wat a country of clowns as leaders with their different style.
igbsam: OBJ is just too funny. Make the guy forget the phone. If na my brother now "GEJ" he will set up a committee to look into the kind of phone they would buy for the journalist & then award the phone buying contract to julius berger with a whooping amount of N16billion to purchase the phone. Wat a country of clowns as leaders with their different style.
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by TableLeg(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: Make e kukuma buy Tecno...meanwhile I be second to xxxxxxxx
Stop being a fuc.king piss bag ... What is the meaning of all these silly posts about being first, second or third to post .... are you guys mad or what?
What is wrong people like you? you bloody brainless nitwit!

Topic
OBJ always look for cheap publicity ... shameless old man!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by ffo(m): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2013
I JUST LOVE THIS MAN! OBJ
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by WebsiteDesigner: 11:54am On Jan 02, 2013
OBJ -Grand Comedian of the Federal Republic (GCFR)

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by enigmagu1(m): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2013
baba na Gcfr b4 b4 na abi una no no...grand comedian of d federal republic...
Re: Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter by iamdsam: 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
Na wah o. Some kolo and idiots dey this Nairaland o. Which one be this first to post second to post third to post and so on matter na. This people dey make me dey blush o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammed Yusuf(late BH Leader), Dokubo & Oritsejafor (PHOTO) / In 2021, Nigerian Senate Sat For Only 66 Days, Broke Own Rules / Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.