Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Humour! Obasanjo Pledges Tobuy “cheap, Fairly Used Phone”for Reporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Humour! Obasanjo Pledges Tobuy “cheap, Fairly Used Phone”for Reporter (528 Views)

What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings / Obasanjo Pledges Loyalty To Jonathan’s Government / Obasanjo Pledges To Buy “Cheap, Fairly Used Phone” For Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Humour! Obasanjo Pledges Tobuy “cheap, Fairly Used Phone”for Reporter by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
Former President Olusegun
Obasanjo over the weekend
caused a mild drama when he
sighted PREMIUM TIMES’
correspondent at the
Government House in Ogun
State.
The reporter tried to take a
picture of the former president
standing beside former Nigerian
leader, Ernest Shonekan, with
his camera phone, but got a
dramatic response from Mr.
Obasanjo.
“You again,” the former
president said. “That was how
your blackberry phone was
smashed.”
One of Mr. Obasanjo’s children,
Oba, had smashed the
blackberry phone of the
PREMIUM TIMES journalist for
taking the picture of the fire at
the former president’s house
last week in Abeokuta , the Ogun
State Capital.
The journalist complained to Mr.
Obasanjo about the destroyed
phone and asked the former
president what he intends to do
about it.
The former number one citizen
again responded in his
characteristic dramatic and
jocular manner.
“I will buy you another one, but
if you don’t mind, it has to be a
fairly used and with cheaper
price,” Mr. Obasanjo said.
At the end of the day’s
programme, our correspondent
again approached the former
president, requesting to follow
him to his house to collect the
promised blackberry phone; but
Mr. Obasanjo turned it to
another round of comedy.
“You this Ijesa man, I suspect
you are the one who set my
house on fire, and you want to
come there again, I will buy your
phone for you when I return
from abroad.”
After making the statement, the
former president entered into
his vehicle, smiled and waved to
the reporter.

source:- premiumtimesng.com/news/113403-humour-obasanjo-pledges-to-buy-cheap-fairly-used-phone-for-reporter.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=humour-obasanjo-pledges-to-buy-cheap-fairly-used-phone-for-reporter
Re: Humour! Obasanjo Pledges Tobuy “cheap, Fairly Used Phone”for Reporter by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
Hmmmm Baba,Sharp Badt Guy.
Suppose na Tinubu Pikin smash dat reporter phone,him for don Hammer,but for this Baba case............................................................................................................................."The number you are calling is not available please try again latter"
Re: Humour! Obasanjo Pledges Tobuy “cheap, Fairly Used Phone”for Reporter by Kaxmytex(m): 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
[size=28pt]mr reporter,can u say a simple bye-bye 2 ur blackberry...[/size]
Re: Humour! Obasanjo Pledges Tobuy “cheap, Fairly Used Phone”for Reporter by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
Bwah ah ah! What a funny man.
OBJ knows how 2 create humour

(1) (Reply)

Dele Giwa Mother Is Dead!!!! / Unclejj: On Obasanjo Interview, Many Nation Have Divided And Are Doing Well / Petrol Sells For 120 In IMO State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.