Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Do/did You Believe In Karma? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do/did You Believe In Karma? (820 Views)

Do Atheist Believe In Karma Or The Golden Rule? / Do You Believe In Karma/nemesis? / Evolution Or Creation: Which Do You Believe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do/did You Believe In Karma? by OmoAlata(f): 12:07am On Jan 02, 2013
I never gave it a second thought until my friend stole my boyfriend and her friend stole him off her grin grin grin grin That was karma, that was grin
Re: Do/did You Believe In Karma? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:10am On Jan 02, 2013
Karma is an ancient Pagan concept similar to the Ying Yang.

It involves the balancing of Forces.
Re: Do/did You Believe In Karma? by OmoAlata(f): 12:11am On Jan 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

It involves the balancing of Forces.

The forces were balanced when her friend stole him off her grin
Re: Do/did You Believe In Karma? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:12am On Jan 02, 2013
Omo Alata:

yes i realised! wink

1 Like

Re: Do/did You Believe In Karma? by OmoAlata(f): 12:13am On Jan 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

yes i realised! wink

I like grin
Re: Do/did You Believe In Karma? by Hardfact: 3:18am On Jan 02, 2013
Law of Karma is just there. You dont necessarily have to believe it for it to be true. Remember what goes around certainly comes around.
Re: Do/did You Believe In Karma? by uboma(m): 5:15am On Jan 02, 2013
Omo Alata: I never gave it a second thought until my friend stole my boyfriend and her friend stole him off her grin grin grin grin That was karma, that was grin

y blame ur friend? U should blame ur boyfriend who willingly choosed to ditch u and date ur friend
Re: Do/did You Believe In Karma? by AtheistD(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2013
Omo Alata:

They were not balance cry.

You have still lost out on a boyfriend. You need to steal someone else boyfriend back. Also the person with your boyfriend now will need to lose him to another girl... who will lose him to another girl.... who will lose him to another girl.

This cycle will continue until you steal him back.... that is karma babes grin
Re: Do/did You Believe In Karma? by OmoAlata(f): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2013
Atheist:-D:

They were not balance cry.

You have still lost out on a boyfriend. You need to steal someone else boyfriend back. Also the person with your boyfriend now will need to lose him to another girl... who will lose him to another girl.... who will lose him to another girl.

This cycle will continue until you steal him back.... that is karma babes grin

T'was years ago. I'm happily married now. Friend and boyfriend split up. Friend's friend eventually dumped boyfriend. Boyfriend went on to meet someone else who dumped him. Ex-boyfriend is still single and languishing. I don't know where ex-friend is. All water under the bridge. If ex-friend, had not stolen ex-boyfriend, I wouldn't have met my wonderful hubby grin
Re: Do/did You Believe In Karma? by uboma(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2013
Omo Alata:

T'was years ago. I'm happily married now. Friend and boyfriend split up. Friend's friend eventually dumped boyfriend. Boyfriend went on to meet someone else who dumped him. Ex-boyfriend is still single and languishing. I don't know where ex-friend is. All water under the bridge. If ex-friend, had not stolen ex-boyfriend, I wouldn't have met my wonderful hubby grin

blessing in disguise then. Good to hear that u are happily married now.
Re: Do/did You Believe In Karma? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 02, 2013
I sincerely believe that what people sow they will reap in this life.

"Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows " - Galatians 6:7
Re: Do/did You Believe In Karma? by AtheistD(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2013
Omo Alata:

T'was years ago. I'm happily married now. Friend and boyfriend split up. Friend's friend eventually dumped boyfriend. Boyfriend went on to meet someone else who dumped him. Ex-boyfriend is still single and languishing. I don't know where ex-friend is. All water under the bridge. [b] If ex-friend, had not stolen ex-boyfriend, I wouldn't have met my wonderful hubb[/b]y grin

That is good but not karma wink.
Re: Do/did You Believe In Karma? by OmoAlata(f): 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2013
Atheist:-D:

That is good but not karma wink.

Blessing in disguise grin
Re: Do/did You Believe In Karma? by Vansnickers: 4:24am On Feb 11, 2013
frosbel: I sincerely believe that what people sow they will reap in this life.

"Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows " - Galatians 6:7

If you believe that Karma exists then what was the point of Christ dying? If I will still be punished for my sins, where then is the so called redemption the Bible says Christ death brought. You people just love to contradict yourselves and your religion.
Re: Do/did You Believe In Karma? by OmoAlata(f): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2013
Van snickers:

You people just love to contradict yourselves and your religion.

You're the one confusing yourself grin Don't have time to go into the whys and wherefores right now ojare. Eating a bowl of jollof grin
Re: Do/did You Believe In Karma? by fubbyy(m): 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2013
Omo Alata: I never gave it a second thought until my friend stole my boyfriend and her friend stole him off her grin grin grin grin That was karma, that was grin
that your boyfriend must be so cute,rich and has good personality to be a treasure people are stealing... Lol....
Re: Do/did You Believe In Karma? by OmoAlata(f): 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2013
fubbyy: that your boyfriend must be so cute,rich and has good personality to be a treasure people are stealing... Lol....

He was handsome - note I used the word 'was'. I saw him about 2 years ago and his looks had gone grin but he was definitely not rich neither did he have a good personality. Girls like bad boys, isn't it?
Re: Do/did You Believe In Karma? by manmustwac(m): 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2013
karma is another way of saying what goes around comes around.
Re: Do/did You Believe In Karma? by Vansnickers: 3:48am On Feb 12, 2013
Omo Alata:

You're the one confusing yourself grin Don't have time to go into the whys and wherefores right now ojare. Eating a bowl of jollof grin

Tell me how I am confusing myself. Typical make noise and run behavior.
Re: Do/did You Believe In Karma? by fubbyy(m): 7:01am On Feb 12, 2013
Omo Alata:

He was handsome - note I used the word 'was'. I saw him about 2 years ago and his looks had gone grin but he was definitely not rich neither did he have a good personality. Girls like bad boys, isn't it?
is it his badboyism that attracted you to him in the first place?
Re: Do/did You Believe In Karma? by OmoAlata(f): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2013
Van snickers:

Tell me how I am confusing myself.

Did ex-boyfriend ask for forgiveness? Did he say he was sorry? KMT lipsrsealed
Re: Do/did You Believe In Karma? by Heathen(m): 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
karma does not exist.
Re: Do/did You Believe In Karma? by Vansnickers: 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
Omo Alata:

Did ex-boyfriend ask for forgiveness? Did he say he was sorry? KMT lipsrsealed

LoL Strawman argument. Abeg, go and sit down. My argument is for people that know what they are talking about. What I am saying is of what use was Jesus death to save mankind from the wages of sin, if Karma that claims I will still be punished for my sins no matter what exists? I am just trying to see what you Christians think about Karma and Christ's death. No harm intended. smiley
Re: Do/did You Believe In Karma? by Rick9(m): 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
... D only tin i believe in KARMA
...is whatever you do must boomerang back to you ... I dont beliwve in the reincarnation

(1) (Reply)

Tithes Are Membership Fees For Social Clubs / Television Church Program And Bank Account Numbers / Islam Says Jesus Has Both A Place In Paradise And Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.