Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,488 members, 7,958,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

D'Banj Speaks On His Romance With Genevieve Nnaji: I was feeling her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'Banj Speaks On His Romance With Genevieve Nnaji: I was feeling her (1354 Views)

JJC Comments On His Romance With Funke Akindele / Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play / Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D'Banj Speaks On His Romance With Genevieve Nnaji: I was feeling her by nuges1(m): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2013
In a teaser for the next edition of The Juice on Ndani TV, D’Banj lets it out like never before.

Interviewed by Toolz, the Kokomaster spoke on a lot of issues. From his new found friends of GOOD music/Kanye West to his personal relationships with Don Jazzy and yes we asked if he was single or not.

One of the most interesting responses he gave, was when he was quizzed about his relationship with Nollywood superstar, Genevieve Nnaji.

He replied: “Behind every smoke there is fire. I was feeling her sha, I like her.
Re: D'Banj Speaks On His Romance With Genevieve Nnaji: I was feeling her by Hygman: 7:28am On Jan 03, 2013
feelings no dey lie. U b human my guy.

(1) (Reply)

The Relationship Between Kanye's Child And The Illuminati / Iyanya Gets Attention While On Stage. / Meet Nnamdi Asomugha-nigerian Husband Of Actress Kerry Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.