Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

BOSIET Training By Chevron - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / BOSIET Training By Chevron (14294 Views)

Urgent advice needed; Which Course Should I Do BOSIET OR IWCF? / BOSIET Certification; How Has It Helped U? / Help About BOSIET Traning/ Falck Prime Atlantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOSIET Training By Chevron by Jutresbien: 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
I 'm trying to get information on the above training- basic offshore and safety emergency training. Kindly help if you can.
Re: BOSIET Training By Chevron by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2013
Is Chevron training you on that or you want to pay yourself.

The last one i did in Nigeria was from safety center located before PHC international Airport.

However, i only worked with it in Nigeria,

for international job, you will need OPITO approved. I dont know where you can do it in Nigeria and if Safety Center does it. I got mine in Accra. I cant remember the name but its located in their maritime college.

It covers Survival/escape training and Fire fighting

1 Like

Re: BOSIET Training By Chevron by Jutresbien: 8:12am On Jan 03, 2013
Thx for ur response. I'm hoping Chevron offers the training for a fee.
Re: BOSIET Training By Chevron by ellotts(m): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2013
Vikin: Is Chevron training you on that or you want to pay yourself.

The last one i did in Nigeria was from safety center located before PHC international Airport.

However, i only worked with it in Nigeria,

for international job, you will need OPITO approved. I dont know where you can do it in Nigeria and if Safety Center does it. I got mine in Accra. I cant remember the name but its located in their maritime college.

It covers Survival/escape training and Fire fighting
WHAT WILL IT COST TO DO THIS PROGRAMME?
Re: BOSIET Training By Chevron by upengineer: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2013
Chevron does not have BOSIET Training Centre, they only pay for their staff and their would be staff to attend the training. One of the companies that organise the training for them is FALCK PRIME ATLANTIC, Ipara Remo. You can also go there on your own for the training. Just google falckprime atlantic. They train individuals and MNCs for BOSIET certification. It is not only Chevron that uses that facility, TOTAL, MOBIL, schlumberger etc also use that services of the company
Jutresbien: I 'm trying to get information on the above training- basic offshore and safety emergency training. Kindly help if you can.
Re: BOSIET Training By Chevron by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
upengineer: Chevron does not have BOSIET Training Centre, they only pay for their staff and their would be staff to attend the training. One of the companies that organise the training for them is FALCK PRIME ATLANTIC, Ipara Remo. You can also go there on your own for the training. Just google falckprime atlantic. They train individuals and MNCs for BOSIET certification. It is not only Chevron that uses that facility, TOTAL, MOBIL, schlumberger etc also use that services of the company
If I may add, the BOSIET training by Falck Prime Atlantic is OPITO certified. Please do not waste your own personal money on such training. Every oil firm sponsors its staff for such training if their jobs involve going offshore.

2 Likes

Re: BOSIET Training By Chevron by emstyne(m): 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
upengineer: Chevron does not have BOSIET Training Centre, they only pay for their staff and their would be staff to attend the training. One of the companies that organise the training for them is FALCK PRIME ATLANTIC, Ipara Remo. You can also go there on your own for the training. Just google falckprime atlantic. They train individuals and MNCs for BOSIET certification. It is not only Chevron that uses that facility, TOTAL, MOBIL, schlumberger etc also use that services of the company
wats dier address?
Re: BOSIET Training By Chevron by udowise1: 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
please how much do it cost to do bosiet?
Re: BOSIET Training By Chevron by Fmdipo(m): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2013
udowise1: please how much do it cost to do bosiet?

you can come to FALCK PRIME ATLANTIC TRAINING FACILITY at Lagos-Ibadan express way for enquiry
Re: BOSIET Training By Chevron by Pootle: 10:32am On Jan 08
how can i apply for offshore jobs i have bosiet what are requirement to get this jobs

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed By A German Company (payever) / What Not To Say In An Interview / What's Your Experience Like Being A Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.