Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,393 members, 7,954,572 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija (3999 Views)

4% The Size Of U.s.a is naija / Abeg This Osibanjo And Buari Kolagbo, How Una See Am? / A Foreign Biker's Ordeal On Naija Roads. Is Naija Really Hell On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by Sabisabi: 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2008
Everywhere is obama who born monkey self. Wetin concern us with obama. I am tired of this obama this and that abeg. Is it obama who will feed me. Lets talk about Naija not someone who is living far from Nigeria. Does obama know or care about Nigeria, the answer is no, so why we go care about him. If obama win does that mean the prise of goods go become cheap. Make una carry go jare.
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by BigB11(m): 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2008
Why don't you go ahead and tell us something about yourself, may be we will change all the topics and give you, "SABISABI" all the attention you deserve; because so far you've exhibited a typical identity of a lost loser!

FYI: There are other topics on this forum, if talking about Obama is not your interest, sensible adults usually move on to other topics that deserve their attention.

Instead of making noise and looking like a fool, why don't you follow the same foot step, my friend?
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by Sabisabi: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2008
Go sleep jare how many Americans know where naija dey. You be proper ode. Carry obama for head.
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by naijaking1: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2008
Sabisabi=Pawpaw.
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by BigB11(m): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2008
Go sleep jare how many Americans know where naija dey. You be proper ode. Carry obama for head.

I will go to sleep as soon as you wake up from your permanent comatose.
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by doyin13(m): 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2008
Sabisabi:

Lol

Walahi, you show promise grin
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by skyone(m): 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2008
Sabisabi:

lol, grin grin grin some people fit feed person with laughter
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by BigB11(m): 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2008
Low vision following the blind!
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by fatherab1: 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2008
I fit tire for sabisabi where sabi[i]nothing[/i], I fit tire for osama but i no go tire for obama.
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by Gamine(f): 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2008
LOL

hheh ehe

Sabi abi o

Obama bin Barack grin grin
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2008
thank heavens ooo. me sef don tire to dey talk about other pple country.
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by Sabisabi: 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2008
Thank you Omo Ibo. 20 topic about Obama and he's from Kenya not Nigeria haba enough is enough.
Seun please remove this topics. One topic reach for Obama.
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2008
Sabisabi:

Thank you Omo Ibo. 20 topic about Obama and he's from Kenya not Nigeria haba enough is enough.
Seun please remove this topics. One topic reach for Obama.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah

o boy, u don kill me. to be honest sha, i just weak for all these obama talk
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by JeSoul(f): 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2008
Sabisabi:

Everywhere is obama who born monkey self. Wetin concern us with obama. I am tired of this obama this and that abeg. Is it obama who will feed me. Lets talk about Naija not someone who is living far from Nigeria. Does obama know or care about Nigeria, the answer is no, so why we go care about him. If obama win does that mean the prise of goods go become cheap. Make una carry go jare.

ROTFL grin grin grin grin grin
Sabisabi you are one funny guy!
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by mystikal(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2008
the Obama guy is just a talkative,

who watched tht cnn debate must have seen hilary get brains pass am',

It was so obvious to me that Obama would repeat, almost word for word Clinton's response.
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by BigB11(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2008
@Sabisabi and the rest of you:

Who am I fooling?
There is nothing better than being able to have multiple profiles; may God bless Nairaland.
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by BigB11(m): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2008
the Obama guy is just a talkative,

who watched that cnn debate must have seen hilary get brains pass am',

It was so obvious to me that Obama would repeat, almost word for word Clinton's response.

Obama is talkative: That is what campaign is all about.
Hillary get brain pass Obama: Brain is not what we want to eat, Americans want a focused sincere leader, who folks in general could easily relate to; furthermore, my friend, it is very important to be able to clearly differentiate between absolute intelligence and a desperate bag, that is full of tricks.

Don't fool yourself and don't be fooled; Barack Obama represents natural intelligence and a pure conclusive epitome.
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by BigB11(m): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2008
He also represents you and me.
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by mystikal(m): 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2008
(represent me and you?) Race apart,
Hillary is clearly the most knowledgeable of the two. Obama showed his inexperience when he stated he would talk with Cuba's next Castro early on, while Clinton understands that time must pass and diplomacy must take place first.
It is difficult on many of the issues for Hillary to strike a contrast since their stands are so similiar, but her health care plan is the best! Wake up America.
You need leadership NOT razzle dazzle
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by mystikal(m): 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2008
hospitals in the US are going bankrupt providing Medical care for the uninsured. Obama's plan focuses on children and ignores adults. When was the last time you went to an emergency room and it was full of children? Hillary's plan covers everyone and she is the only one who can get it passed. less
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by McKren(m): 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2008
From CNN to BBC to MNSBC to AFP all agree that this two people share a lot in common policywise

I guess if the no brainer Obama did not discuss his policies I wonder how he was able to talk about these similarities the media houses are talking about.

I personally watched that debate live because of people who come to nairaland to say Obama can't do debates. Any person who thinks Obama did not hold his own at the Texas debate is simply looking for something else.
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by deedami(m): 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2008
@mystikal
naaa n!ga fukk dat, Hilarry is NOT more knowledgeable dan Obama. Obama knows the people, when hIllarry and her husband where in the whyte house, dat dude was a lawyer In Illinois, wo was closer to the people ans knows wats crakiin !
Hillary is more knowledgabel, but when Obama starts beatiin her at the debates to start mudslinging, first she brought up issue about OBaama's drug use, of which Obama already wrote a book about all that, his experimantation wit drugs and alcohol when he was in school! then few days ago, she accused him of plagiarism ! and she ended up gettin booed at Texas. . . i dont kno wat kinda intelligence u talkin about
to everyone who is a college kid in America, we all kno how much that costs and a lotta ple spend most of their life payin back student loan, we need that guy to make it cheaper ! and also more pple need health insurance, so be quiet wit ur talkative claims. . . .dang am sik of sum nairalanders, everyone wants to sound all smart
talkin about time must pass and diplomacy, . . . how does diplomacy take place without dialogue??
u dont even have to answer cos the anwer wont make sense
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by almondjoy(f): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2008
@poster

Thank you for starting this thread!  I was actually gettin' sick of the whole thing maself! angry  What an over kill!

I was thinkin' it was gonnnnna be a religion real soon!

Gosh!----------------What a drag! One more Obama thread--ammo puke and where it goes is anyone's guess!

Off to the movies jare! angry

Obama ma arse!  Because na black man, person no go hear word when Nigeria deey there with a whole loaddda good for nothin' blacks!

Rubbish!-----Make una no go repair una own--deeey here dey shout Obama--Obama!

Peace out to live ma life, make una deeey here!
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2008
"Everywhere is obama who born monkey self. Wetin concern us with obama. I am tired of this obama this and that abeg. Is it obama who will feed me. Lets talk about Naija not someone who is living far from Nigeria. Does obama know or care about Nigeria, the answer is no, so why we go care about him. If obama win does that mean the prise of goods go become cheap. Make una carry go jare".- Sabisabi.

If by this time you have not learnt and understood the importance of Obama as a black man, his campaign strategies and momentum, the beauty of strong electoral institution and parties in USA (though not perfect), then I'm afraid you are one of the reasons Nigeria is falling apart day by day.

If you don't know that US has a strong effect on our economy, then think again.
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by deedami(m): 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2008
thanxx Nuzo. . .
that quote right there is the quote of a looser. if u want ur name heard, do sumthn phenomenal, if u're not in America, then u dont have a clue of the significance of a black man going for presidency. . . .
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by MisterMan(m): 6:12am On Feb 23, 2008
This is the hottest topic right now. It is not only here in Nairaland or Naija that it is being discussed. It is also over the world. Britain, Germany, Ghana. Do you know what it means to the psyche of the blackman. Do you know that Obama's father is from Kenya. What does it mean to you and to other black pple. It means that your son could one day become the president of US if you happened to be married to an American. That is hope. Now our beloved Martin Luther King's death has not been in vain. Have you hear about "I have a dream". His dream is becoming a reality. One will not be judged by the color of one's skin. Obama is shaming KKK, Adolf Hitler and other stupid pple who think the blalck man is inferior. So, it is simply that the price of bread will not be reduced because a black man is the president of US.
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2008
MisterMan:

This is the hottest topic right now. It is not only here in Nairaland or Naija that it is being discussed. It is also over the world. Britain, Germany, Ghana. Do you know what it means to the psyche of the blackman. Do you know that Obama's father is from Kenya. What does it mean to you and to other black people. I[b]t means that your son could one day become the president of US if you happened to be married to an American.[/b] That is hope. Now our beloved Martin Luther King's death has not been in vain. Have you hear about "I have a dream". His dream is becoming a reality. One will not be judged by the color of one's skin. Obama is shaming KKK, Adolf Hitler and other stupid people who think the blalck man is inferior. So, it is simply that the price of bread will not be reduced because a black man is the president of US.

lekwenu ewu ohia.
so ur prayer na for ur pikin to become president of america. na pple like this guy dey support obama because of his colour. o boy, make i burst ur bubble, obama na mixed race. he is neither white not white. i promise u guys na the last time i go talk about obama.
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by deedami(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2008
why dis guy hatiin so much wat did Obama collect from u
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by Sabisabi: 9:15am On Feb 23, 2008
!!!NEW TOPIC COMING SOON!!!
1) Obama say Eba is hard to swalow
2) Obama finally eat's Eba
3) Obama finally eat's Eba with meat
4) Obama finally eat Eba with meat and egg
5) Obama swalow Eba meat ati egg at the same time
6) Obama vomit Eba
7) Cbama vomit meat
coolObama vomit egg
9) Obama still dey vomit
10) Obama vomits Obama
11) Obama don vomit finish
12) Obama has nothing more to vomit so he vomit Seun

TOPIC YOU WON'T SEE
1) How to change naija into America
Abeg make una carry go jare.
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by almondjoy(f): 10:35am On Feb 23, 2008
Sabisabi:

!!!NEW TOPIC COMING SOON!!!
1) Obama say Eba is hard to swalow
2) Obama finally eat's Eba
3) Obama finally eat's Eba with meat
4) Obama finally eat Eba with meat and egg
5) Obama swalow Eba meat ati egg at the same time
6) Obama vomit Eba
7) Cbama vomit meat
coolObama vomit egg
9) Obama still dey vomit
10) Obama vomits Obama
11) Obama don vomit finish
12) Obama has nothing more to vomit so he vomit Seun

TOPIC YOU WON'T SEE
1) How to change naija into America
Abeg make una carry go jare.

Don't forget

Obama had an affair and has more than one wife! grin

he he he he he he he he cheesy

OBAMARAMAMANIA! cheesy
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by oldie(m): 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2008
If Sabisabi can point to any inspirational Nigerian leader/politician, then I would agree with him
Let him just name one
Then we can talk about him/her
Re: Enough Of This Obama Abeg This Is Naija by tpia: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2008
am so bored with this obama frenzy. Not to talk of the way the media is puffing him up.

This is almost worse than the Elian Gonzalez saga back in the day.

Hero worshipping irritates me most times, for real. Especially when the worship is based on flimsy excuses like skin color.

Person wey call all of una cannibal for inside im book, na im Naija people dey carry for head!

The only good thing I'm observing in the obama worship is that a lot of Nigerians are suddenly developing a self centered interest in African American issues, whereas before na fight to the finish, so to speak.   

Everybody dey sweet talk now say Africa and black America na the same. Opportunity dey. Dem no admit am before o. Na soso badmouth everytime.

Now everybody is believing they can one day be president of the United States. As if that's the only worthwhile thing anybody can achieve in life. How many people's pikin go assume that office, which can only contain one person, by the way. 

I guess some people have never heard of the sword of Damocles. undecided undecided

@ misterman: the advances that have been made by black people so far, was it through obama? Dont know what you're talking about. Assuming he wins, he aint winning for me- its for himself and him mama and papa family. Abi if he doesnt win, I no go chop?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cnn’s I-list Heads To Nigeria – As Nigeria Gears Up To Celebrate 50 Years Of Ind / APC Governors Now 23, Set To Take Over Aso Rock In 2015 — Okorocha / Post SE state rojects Here,..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.