Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire (119933 Views)

Interesting Facts About The Urhobo People Of Delta State / Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... / Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy:

eeeh tu le connais
c'est ca on dit d'avoir les bon amis la grin

lui il est clair waa metek?
looool it was a joke, yakooo oooh, i don't know him oooh, c'est un bon metek (dad is bhete but mum is american)

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy: A few Kru beauty queen

Miss CIV 2012 - Dida

Miss CIV 2008 - Bhete

Miss CIV 2005 - Bhete (one of the most beautiful miss civ)

Miss civ 2008 is very beautifull, but Séry dorcas aussi oooh avec ses poses la!!!
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 03, 2013
ivorian225: looool it was a joke, yakooo oooh, i don't know him oooh, c'est un bon metek (dad is bhete but mum is american)

lmaoo toi tu n'es pas bien heein grin
je pensais qu'il etait juste clair, il ne ressemble pas a un metis, or his mum is a black american?
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 03, 2013
ivorian225:
Miss civ 2008 is very beautifull, but Séry dorcas aussi oooh avec ses poses la!!!

ahah wassup u dun like Dorcas? i think she is fierce cool
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy:

lmaoo toi tu n'es pas bien heein grin
je pensais qu'il etait juste clair, il ne ressemble pas a un metis, or his mum is a black american?
ça vraiment je sais pas, j'avais vu pendant la derniere afrobasket la qu'il étais metis ivoiro americain mais ils n'ont pas préciser
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 03, 2013
ivorian225: ça vraiment je sais pas, j'avais vu pendant la derniere afrobasket la qu'il étais metis ivoiro americain mais ils n'ont pas préciser

aah ok
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy:

ahah wassup u dun like Dorcas? i think she is fierce cool
si si mais elle fais trop de manieres, regarde un peu ses poses, on dirai elle chie pas looool
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 03, 2013
ivorian225: si si mais elle fais trop de manieres, regarde un peu ses poses, on dirai elle chie pas looool

lmaooo t po gentil grin

Djouka est de Krinjabo, i ve just seen it, dunno why i thought she was from Lakota

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 03, 2013
Tania Kessie-Miss 2004

That girl was fine too, but i can't find better pics of her

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy:

lmaooo t po gentil grin

Djouka est de Krinjabo, i ve just seen it, dunno why i thought she was from Lakota
ah ah j'avais raison!!! she 's my agni sister ooh not dida
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy: Tania Kessie-Miss 2004

That girl was fine too, but i can't find better pics of her

Wow she is beautifull, i didn't know her!
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 03, 2013
Isabelle Beke, that woman is very pretty smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy: Isabelle Beke, that woman is very pretty smiley

yea my favorite with Miss Ivory coast 2008
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 03, 2013
ivorian225: yea my favorite with Miss Ivory coast 2008

ahah murielle is fine, my bro really like her as well, he think she was the nicest miss
but i dunno i think dorcas and tania are prettier tongue

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 03, 2013
Silvio Shine - Ivorian singer ( mix of bhete and ghanaian)

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 03, 2013
ivorian225: Wow she is beautifull, i didn't know her!

yea she was miss civ 2004, really beautiful in real life than in pic, her eyes are so biiig but beautiful
on etait dans le meme quartier, tu vois 2 plateaux vers le BMW la

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 03, 2013
ivorian225: Silvio Shine - Ivorian singer ( mix of bhete and ghanaian)

l8 il chante quoi et puis je ne le connais pas la?
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy: ahah murielle is fine, my bro really like her as well, he think she was the nicest miss but i dunno i think dorcas and tania are prettier tongue
si is dorcas is very beautifull, mais elle se comporte oooh, oaite c'est comment entre elle et zokora?
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy:

yea she was miss civ 2004, really beautiful in real life than in pic, her eyes are so biiig but beautiful
on etait dans le meme quartier, tu vois 2 plateaux vers le BMW la
aaah c'est pour ça tu aimes son affaire comme ça la, je comprend maintenat loool, je ne connais pas bien abidjan oooh
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy:

l8 il chante quoi et puis je ne le connais pas la?
he sing ashao, un reprise de flavour
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy: Isabelle Beke, that woman is very pretty smiley

just sublime rien a dire!!!

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 03, 2013
Angelo Busta - Bhete Soubre

Lewis - Bhete (wassup with his cloths )

Nicci - Guere

Anita - Guere

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 03, 2013
ivorian225: si is dorcas is very beautifull, mais elle se comporte oooh, oaite c'est comment entre elle et zokora?

lool tu me demandes?
i was surprised too, cuz i thought zokora was already married, is he divorced?

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:17am On Jan 03, 2013
ivorian225: aaah c'est pour ça tu aimes son affaire comme ça la, je comprend maintenat loool, je ne connais pas bien abidjan oooh

loool smh
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy: Angelo Busta - Bhete Soubre

Lewis - Bhete (wassup with his cloths )

looooool fight go kill bhete oooh, never seen this pic before, u kill me

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 03, 2013
ivorian225: he sing ashao, un reprise de flavour

nono i dunno, i ll check it out later smiley
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy: Angelo Busta - Bhete Soubre

Nicci - Guere

Anita - Guere
Nicci is very beautifull, she is an actress, singer or what? Anita the queen of mapouka cette fille a fait son boucan heiiiin, que de souvenir!!!

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy:

lool tu me demandes?
i was surprised too, cuz i thought zokora was already married, is he divorced?
don't know ooh, but j'avais appris qu'il étaient fiancée
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 03, 2013
ivorian225: looooool fight go kill bhete oooh, never seen this pic before, u kill me

u think he got into a fight? grin
Did u see all these videos where he was threatening arafat that he was gonna beat him if he did not stop with his impoliteness grin

Yorobo a.k.a Commandant zabra (dj arafat) - Mixed: Guere-Bhete

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 03, 2013
ivorian225: don't know ooh, but j'avais appris qu'il étaient fiancée

yes he just got engaged to Dorcas, but before her he had some Spanish wife

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:25am On Jan 03, 2013
ivorian225: Nicci is very beautifull, she is an actress, singer or what? Anita the queen of mapouka cette fille a fait son boucan heiiiin, que de souvenir!!!

Nicci is a model smiley

Anita la go ivoirienne grin, did she do mapouka dedja too ooh lord cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPKr688wqr8
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 03, 2013
Sysy:

u think he got into a fight? grin
Did u see all these videos where he was threatening arafat that he was gonna beat him if he did not stop with his impoliteness grin

Yorobo a.k.a Commandant zabra (dj arafat) - Mixed: Guere-Bhete

yea, i just seen one video, ou il a garant arafat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

African Images-sights And Sounds! / A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.