Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire - Culture (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire (120137 Views)

Interesting Facts About The Urhobo People Of Delta State / Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... / Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
ahah voici des frères Yacouba ki sont entr1 de bara pr visa grin lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgrcFJsZ-To

enfin c possible...
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 22, 2013
Sybellah: South Mande: Dan/Yacouba

http://fr.wiktionary.org/wiki/Discussion:yacouba
totallement d'accord je crois pareil parce qu'on vient tous de l'Afrique de l'est (Éthiopie, Tchad , Soudan , Nubie Égypte ) mais leur affaire d'Israël la ils n'ont qu'à laisser ça

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 22, 2013
ivorian225: totallement d'accord je crois pareil parce qu'on vient tous de l'Afrique de l'est (Éthiopie, Tchad , Soudan , Nubie Égypte ) mais leur affaire d'Israël la ils n'ont qu'à laisser ça

grin grin ki es fou, chak1 cherche son visa com il le peu lol

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 22, 2013
Sybellah:

grin grin ki es fou, chak1 cherche son visa com il le peu lol
mdrr ns les bété on va dire qu'on vient des USA a cette allure
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 22, 2013
ivorian225: mdrr ns les bété on va dire qu'on vient des USA a cette allure

il dit vs venez d'ethiopie grin, enf1 les Bakwe mais vous etes apparente non? je peu t'aider a fair tes bagage pr Addis Abeba wink kiss

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 22, 2013
Sybellah:

il dit vs venez d'ethiopie grin, enf1 les Bakwe mais vous etes apparente non? je peu t'aider a fair tes bagage pr Addis Abeba wink kiss
si j'ai déjà lu pour bété vient d'Ethiopie et qu'ils sont issue des magwe mais on dit c'est pas ts les bété qui sont magwe
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 22, 2013
ivorian225: si j'ai déjà lu pour bété vient d'Ethiopie et qu'ils sont issue des magwe mais on dit c'est pas ts les bété qui sont magwe

c'est ceux de gagnoa?

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 22, 2013
Sybellah:

c'est ceux de gagnoa?
en faire l'étude portait sur le département de gagnoa et dans gagnoa certaine tribu ne sont pas magwe
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 22, 2013
ivorian225: en faire l'étude portait sur le département de gagnoa et dans gagnoa certaine tribu ne sont pas magwe

aa dac je vois, t'as regarde le doc? tu savais que les Yacouba appelaient Dieu Yahwe? c flokoh wa c vrai?
et samedi=sabbah?
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 22, 2013
Sybellah:

aa dac je vois, t'as regarde le doc? tu savais que les Yacouba appelaient Dieu Yahwe? c flokoh wa c vrai?
et samedi=sabbah?
loool j'ai regardez le doc, mais moi je dis juste loool, c'est pas parce que ya 2, 3 mots qui sont pareil qu'on va dire qu'ils sont juifs, c'est trop facile, et la circonsition est pratiqué partout en civ, c'est un peu légers comme argumentations!
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 22, 2013
ivorian225: loool j'ai regardez le doc, mais moi je dis juste loool, c'est pas parce que ya 2, 3 mots qui sont pareil qu'on va dire qu'ils sont juifs, c'est trop facile, et la circonsition est pratiqué partout en civ, c'est un peu légers comme argumentations!

il di affaire de circoncision la les autre on copie hin, ce qui est sur circoncision pour les baoule (je ne sais pas pour les autres Akan) a ete copie sur les dioula....bon leur nom Dan/Yacouba ca fait tike,
ce ki est sur, il non ka fair YDNA test on va voir l'ancêtre de leur papa lol
sinon ke la langue subi des influences, eux mm disent leur langue ressemble a celles des mandingue et fula...

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 22, 2013
Sybellah:

il di affaire de circoncision la les autre on copie hin, ce qui est sur circoncision pour les baoule (je ne sais pas pour les autres Akan) a ete copie sur les dioula....bon leur nom Dan/Yacouba ca fait tike,
ce ki est sur, il non ka fair YDNA test on va voir l'ancêtre de leur papa lol
sinon ke la langue subi des influences, eux mm disent leur langue ressemble a celles des mandingue et fula...
mon chere laisse les il n'est pas interdit de rêver lool peut être ils ont raison aussi qui sait?!

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 22, 2013
ivorian225: mon chere laisse les il n'est pas interdit de rêver lool peut être ils ont raison aussi qui sait?!

sisi sait-on jamais....
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 3:10am On Oct 23, 2013
Outstanding features! I like her definition, she has a beautiful face

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sybellah: Outstanding features! I like her definition, she has a beautiful face

c'est pas celle qui a fait miss civ france?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
ivorian225: c'est pas celle qui a fait miss civ france?

c'est elle. J'aime bien son visage, c'est sa forme qui est un peu trip musclee

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sybellah:

c'est elle. J'aime bien son visage, c'est sa forme qui est un peu trip musclee
lool elle doit être sportive

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
ivorian225: lool elle doit être sportive

ah je pense, elle n'a ka tone down a lil bit, elle sera parfaite kiss

tient ce site: http://www.lesoriginesdelabeaute.com/fr/accueil.html

tres intéressant leur projet

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sybellah:

ah je pense, elle n'a ka tone down a lil bit, elle sera parfaite kiss

tient ce site: http://www.lesoriginesdelabeaute.com/fr/accueil.html

tres intéressant leur projet
ok je vais regarder ça

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by tpiar: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
interesting thread, but you folks changed it to French at some point.
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by gsk4reality: 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
We need the services of kru native speakers ur gently.
if you are native speaker of kru Language. pls reach me through gbenroadekunledavid@gmail.com or call +234-8060178609

we have translation Project available
thanks .
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by MJuda: 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
Don't forget us on the South East Coast Bra. I am South African and part of the AmaMbo(Igbo)/Ekossi/Nkosi/AmaNgwe clan which is both Gikuyu (Kru) and Birwa/Moroa/Nkosi. Birwa/Moroa are descendents of Zerua, the Ephrathite (from Ephrath, wife of Caleb, the Dog), who was mother of Rehoboam, 1st king of the split Kingdom of Israel. They also form part of the Ekossi/Baule/Ngozi/Gusii/Kisii/Nkosi caste of Africa. They are also called AbaThwa/Butoa/Batoa. There are also some that live in the Philippines. If we go by the Philippines, all of us in Africa are Zulu/Sulu. Look it up, please. Have some serious research. I can place most Africans in all continents but Africa until the 10th Century. Only Ithiopo was occupied by, guess who, Meroe and Zagwe/Zangi/Zanj people. All of Sub Saharan African blacks have these 3 tribes and social castes of Gikuyu/Kurus - the pagan rulers of Israel as predicted by the Bible - the Magi/Zanj, AmaMbo/Igbo - and Gusii/Kisii/Ekossi/Ngozi/Nkosi/Negus (of which Ijaw is a part) - tribe of the descendents of the Kings of Israel and Juda. These clans also lent their names (they were the conquering armies of Persia) to the Persian King's titles: KaMbujiya (Mbu is pronounced Mbo this side, ask the Kenyans and is the same as Oshivambo and Ebo/Igbo)- this is Cambyses, Cyrus was actually Kurus/Kyrus - this is Kru/Kuru/Kulu/Gikuyu and Xerxes was Kshawasha - there is one tribe called this in Zimbabwe. That is how the Persians pronounced them.) One of Jesus' ancestors is called Cosan/Kosan (Nkosana). This word means heir (or olden son) in Zulu/Xhosa/Ngwane/Ndebele. Ndebele or Debela(im) - this was written in Greek - is listed in Hosea 1 vs 3 as the nation which will lead Israel astray and they were from a place called Gomer i.e. Kigoma, Nongoma and Goma is the name we name our cities after. Every real Jew, from what I have seen, falls under these 3 castes/social classes. In any case, we also call ourselves Sotho/Arabs - Maraba/Malaba/Araba. If needing reminding, the ancient and real Arabs (called Nabatu/Nabateans - see the similarity to Bantu/Bato which means people) were conquered by ancient Israelites and they stopped existing as a stand alone tribe in the 700's BC. So, all Africans are either Zulu/Sulu/Zunda/Sunda or Tekela/Tagalog. Some like the Fulani and some Guni/Jukuns are Tefuya (Tefuyathi) showing a mixture with Medians of Persia. They pronounce "l" as "y" and add "-kho" and "-thi" to some of the words they say. They also struggle by pronouncing "S-" instead of "sh-". Some pronounce l as r. And the list goes on. The reason why our languages go from being very similar to totally different is that we are a mixture of more than 25 different nations. Most of them come from Sem/Shem, son of Noah but some like Mtirara/Tyre are Japhetites. That is from Japhet, the son of Noah/Nowa/Nwe. Things are achanging but we must claim our history as the true Jews. What got me started recently is that people said I look Igbo, in South Africa and I look like a cross between Esan/Jukun and Ebo. Until I realised that I am Nguni, which is the same as Jukun - Ju just meaning from the tribe of Juda. I think more than 60% of Nigeria lived in South Africa (maybe Kwararafa is really here in SA, some Zulus are called Amalala - good chance that is true) amongst the tribes still here until the 1600s, 1700s and definitely 1800s where I think the Gbagyi left for Nigeria after British rescued them from the other Ekossi/Gusii in Xhosaland, the Bhele people. Technically speaking, Nigeria is Zulu/Sotho and definitely Bafokeng. E.g. The King is called Apo (same as Sulu/Tagalog people in Philippines) but Sothos called them Mambo/Dombo/Napo (All Soutth African Sotho).
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by BlackKenichi(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
MJuda:
Don't forget us on the South East Coast Bra. I am South African and part of the AmaMbo(Igbo)/Ekossi/Nkosi/AmaNgwe clan which is both Gikuyu (Kru) and Birwa/Moroa/Nkosi. Birwa/Moroa are descendents of Zerua, the Ephrathite (from Ephrath, wife of Caleb, the Dog), who was mother of Rehoboam, 1st king of the split Kingdom of Jerusalem. They also form part of the Ekossi/Baule/Ngozi/Gusii/Kisii/Nkosi caste of Africa. They are also called AbaThwa/Butoa/Batoa. There are also some that live in the Philippines. If we go by the Philippines, all of us in Africa are Zulu/Sulu. Look it up, please. Have some serious research. I can place most African in all continents but Africa until the 10th Century. Only Ithiopo was occupied by, guess who, Meroe and Zagwe people. All of Sub Saharan African blacks have these 3 tribes and social castes of Gikuyu/Kurus - the pagan rulers of Israel as predicted by the Bible - the Magi/Zanj, AmaMbo - and Gusii/Kisii/Ekossi/Ngozi/Nkosi/Negus - tribe of the descendents of the Kings of Israel. These clans also learnt their names (they were the conquering armies of Persia) to the Persian King's titles: KaMbujiya (Mbu is pronounced Mbu this side, ask the Kenyans)- this is Cambyses, Cyrus was actually Kurus/Kyrus and xerxes was Kshawasha. That is how the Persians pronounced them.) One of Jesus' ancestors is called Cosan/Kosan. This word means heir in Zulu/Xhosa/Ngwane/Ndebele. Ndebele or Debela(im) - this was written in Greek - is listed in Hosea 1 vs 3 as the nation which will lead Israel astray. Everything, from what I have seen, falls under these 3 castes. In any case, we also call ourselves Sotho/Arabs. If needing reminding, the ancient and real Arabs (called Nabatu/Nabateans - see the similarity to Bantu/Bato which means people) were conquered by Israel and they stopped existing a stand alone tribe in the 700's BC. So, all Africans are either Zulu/Sulu/Zunda/Sunda or Tekela/Tagalog. Some like the Fulani and Guni/Jukuns are Tefuya showing a mixture with Medians of Persian. They pronounce l as y and add kho and thi to everything they say. Some pronounce l as r. And the list goes on. The reason why our languages go from being very similar to totally different is that we are a mixture of more than 25 different nations. Most of them come from Sem/Shem, son of Noah but some like Mtirara/Tyre are Japhetites. That is from Japhet, the son of Noah/Nowa/Nwe. Things are achanging but we must claim our history as the true Jews.

Lay of the drugs!

1 Like

Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by MJuda: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
BlackKenichi:

Lay of the drugs!

Lol, BlackKenichi, I expected that. See, some West Africans know we are Jews. Even white people say Kikongo, Songhai, Ghana and Mali were Jewish Moro states until some change to Catholicism or Islam. If I show that the people that live there are the same as live in the rest of Subsaharan Africa, have I not shown that all of us are Jews?

The Bete people who are considered Zulu in South Africa - our speaker of parliament is called Baleka MBete (M- = Mu = Ben = person of the ... clan) and is from Durban, South Africa, Zulu country and is a Hlubi/Suni/Hluni and a Ndebele Zulu - don't ignore the MaNde influence in this name. She is part of the maNgwe clan and MaNgwes normally marry other Mangwe people. Bete can also be Vete in my country, as seen with soccer player Siyabonga "Bhele" Nomvete. Bhele is the same as Belle tribe, which is also Nkosi Mangwe or Kisii Makwe in West Africa. The Bete in Ivory Coast/Liberia is called MaKwe and has a King, I think, who stays in Tiebele. It is highly likely that some tribes who are in Ivory Coast now had been in South Africa or originated from the same place as South African tribes as recently as the early 1900s. The Ngwanes (who are part of the Betes of Ivory Coast and Liberia as Wane), for instance, are in all corners of Africa and even have their own country as a monarch - Swaziland.

The Fing in South Africa who call themselves Mfengu, also call themselves Zulu but they live with the Xhosas (Khosas - a lot of Birwa employ click sounds in their speech - watch the movie "God's must be crazy" and you will see what I mean. The Fing are actually a big nation in South Africa as the Bafikeng/Mahikeng or Bafingeni or Bahingeni - a Sotho tribe that called themselves Zulu - they were based near Kimberley where there was a diamond rush,in the late 1800s. A lot of West Africans came to South Africa at that time. It was a Diamond rush, everyone would make money. right, right? A large portion of the world's diamonds come from there. Sotho means wandered - the same as Arab - and Nsundu - which means our colour- brownish-reddish-bronze/simply black. Gcobani Bobo, a fing, was a Rugby player, Hip Hop Pantsula is a Bafikeng Sotho/Tswana/Zulu. Esan and Zulu are mutually intelligible but it is closer to Venda (similar to Runyakore) - which is a Ndebele-Bukalanga MamBo. The Kru people exist as Khoekhoe or Khoesan or Kweni or Kwena or bgwe or Ngweni people (of which I am paternally) so much so the son of a Bukalanga Ndebele was called Kurumane or Ngulumane (mane meaning man of or people or or king of cf. Mwene or Manu - Manugusi/Manunkosi/Manukuza, his uncle called Soshangane N-Xuma-lo or King of the Tsonga who defeated the portuguese and ran Mozambique until his death, in the early to mid 1800s around King Shah ka/Shakur Zulu's time - his sons now live in Zambia and Malawi as Kings of the Zulus that live there) and has a town named after him in an area of South Africa called Karoo. Need i posit that Karoo is the way Afrikaners pronounced Kru? Should I continue?

Laurent Gbagbo is a Bete/Kweni/MaKwe and in my language using the syllable conversion as above, this becomes Mbambo. The Mbambo surname or Honorific is big with the Zwane's I am a part of, it is the name of a rich man. In Malai, it is called Zgambo. And my nation is called AmaNgwe. I know that the closely-related Ngwane are also part of MaKwe - The Swaziland King is a MaKwe and his ancestor's honorific title is Ngwane/Ngoane. The king of Goa or Kwa people. Goa was a city in ancient Israel. Need I say more?

On my mother's side, I am a Moroa, a Moro or a Meru. This is further proved by the fact that the surname Sibiya (who is the mother of King Joash of Juda) exists in Africa as Biya (president of Cameroon), Kabila (former DRC pres.), the Kapya, Nambya (who lived in South Africa until the late 1800s), Subiya (Zambia/Zimbabwe) and I am sure countless other areas where this clan exists.It is the clan of the descendents of the mother of the King Joash of Judah. Look it up in the book of Kings where they list all the Israelite Kings and their mothers!!! They listed their mothers because of polygamy. That is how you know who is who. This overall clan is called Gusii/Kisii/Nkosi/Ngozi/Ekossi or Accos in the Bible. It is listed in the Book of Ezra chapter 2 from verse 1, where all the clans that made it back to Jerusalem after Babylonian Exile are listed. AbaThwa are Moros who are Gusii. The former Kings of Ethiopia also called themselves Negus which means Nkosi or King! Need I say more brother??!!! Thank me later.
Re: The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire by BlackKenichi(m): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2018
MJuda:

Lol, BlackKenichi, I expected that. See, some West Africans know we are Jews. Even white people say Kikongo, Songhai, Ghana and Mali were Jewish Moro states until some change to Catholicism or Islam. If I show that the people that live there are the same as live in the rest of Subsaharan Africa, have I not shown that all of us are Jews?

The Bete people who are considered Zulu in South Africa - our speaker of parliament is called Baleka MBete (M- = Mu = Ben = person of the ... clan) and is from Durban, South Africa, Zulu country and is a Hlubi/Suni/Hluni and a Ndebele Zulu - don't ignore the MaNde influence in this name. She is part of the maNgwe clan and MaNgwes normally marry other Mangwe people. Bete can also be Vete in my country, as seen with soccer player Siyabonga "Bhele" Nomvete. Bhele is the same as Belle tribe, which is also Nkosi Mangwe or Kisii Makwe in West Africa. The Bete in Ivory Coast/Liberia is called MaKwe and has a King, I think, who stays in Tiebele. It is highly likely that some tribes who are in Ivory Coast now had been in South Africa or originated from the same place as South African tribes as recently as the early 1900s. The Ngwanes (who are part of the Betes of Ivory Coast and Liberia as Wane), for instance, are in all corners of Africa and even have their own country as a monarch - Swaziland.

The Fing in South Africa who call themselves Mfengu, also call themselves Zulu but they live with the Xhosas (Khosas - a lot of Birwa employ click sounds in their speech - watch the movie "God's must be crazy" and you will see what I mean. The Fing are actually a big nation in South Africa as the Bafikeng/Mahikeng or Bafingeni or Bahingeni - a Sotho tribe that called themselves Zulu - they were based near Kimberley where there was a diamond rush,in the late 1800s. A lot of West Africans came to South Africa at that time. It was a Diamond rush, everyone would make money. right, right? A large portion of the world's diamonds come from there. Sotho means wandered - the same as Arab - and Nsundu - which means our colour- brownish-reddish-bronze/simply black. Gcobani Bobo, a fing, was a Rugby player, Hip Hop Pantsula is a Bafikeng Sotho/Tswana/Zulu. Esan and Zulu are mutually intelligible but it is closer to Venda (similar to Runyakore) - which is a Ndebele-Bukalanga MamBo. The Kru people exist as Khoekhoe or Khoesan or Kweni or Kwena or bgwe or Ngweni people (of which I am paternally) so much so the son of a Bukalanga Ndebele was called Kurumane or Ngulumane (mane meaning man of or people or or king of cf. Mwene or Manu - Manugusi/Manunkosi/Manukuza, his uncle called Soshangane N-Xuma-lo or King of the Tsonga who defeated the portuguese and ran Mozambique until his death, in the early to mid 1800s around King Shah ka/Shakur Zulu's time - his sons now live in Zambia and Malawi as Kings of the Zulus that live there) and has a town named after him in an area of South Africa called Karoo. Need i posit that Karoo is the way Afrikaners pronounced Kru? Should I continue?

Laurent Gbagbo is a Bete/Kweni/MaKwe and in my language using the syllable conversion as above, this becomes Mbambo. The Mbambo surname or Honorific is big with the Zwane's I am a part of, it is the name of a rich man. In Malai, it is called Zgambo. And my nation is called AmaNgwe. I know that the closely-related Ngwane are also part of MaKwe - The Swaziland King is a MaKwe and his ancestor's honorific title is Ngwane/Ngoane. The king of Goa or Kwa people. Goa was a city in ancient Israel. Need I say more?

On my mother's side, I am a Moroa, a Moro or a Meru. This is further proved by the fact that the surname Sibiya (who is the mother of King Joash of Juda) exists in Africa as Biya (president of Cameroon), Kabila (former DRC pres.), the Kapya, Nambya (who lived in South Africa until the late 1800s), Subiya (Zambia/Zimbabwe) and I am sure countless other areas where this clan exists.It is the clan of the descendents of the mother of the King Joash of Judah. Look it up in the book of Kings where they list all the Israelite Kings and their mothers!!! They listed their mothers because of polygamy. That is how you know who is who. This overall clan is called Gusii/Kisii/Nkosi/Ngozi/Ekossi or Accos in the Bible. It is listed in the Book of Ezra chapter 2 from verse 1, where all the clans that made it back to Jerusalem after Babylonian Exile are listed. AbaThwa are Moros who are Gusii. The former Kings of Ethiopia also called themselves Negus which means Nkosi or King! Need I say more brother??!!! Thank me later.
Again. Lay of the drugs!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

African Images-sights And Sounds! / A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. / Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.