Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,133 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters (7536 Views)

Kwankwasiyya 2015 Posters Flood Lafia For President Ambition / CPC Denies Knowledge Of Buhari's 2015 Posters / Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by Ihailedthee: 10:26am On Jan 03, 2013
This is the hand of Esau but the voice is Jacobs. Let uncle JONA examine his bag of conscience.

grin
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by romanlaw(m): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2013
Billyonaire: Give us 247 electricity GEJ, you have the opportunity, and keep Aso Rock. As far as you provide Nigerians 247 electricity, we will all go out enmasse and vote you for 2nd term and even negotiate to make you the PDP BoT Chairman for a lifetime.

I dont know where u live but out here we are enjoying steady light. Go and check you transformer or your issues with PHCN. Light has improved tremendiously compared to what it was when OBJ was on seat.
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by awodman: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2013
Demdem: I have this strong feeling that the retardeen purposely sent those posters out to test the waters. Now that he has felt the pulse of the people, he has recalled them back. Mission accomplished.
Abati has denied its from Ebele, however I will wait for the retardeen to come on live TV to deny Abati the liar again.
Thank goodness U̶̲̥̅̊ said its ur 'feeling'...dats means its just ur thought..*heaves a sigh of relief*

1 Like

Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by awodman: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2013
seanet01: Simple. If he can do that, he will get my discreet support in 2015. I doubt that though
lol..is dis seanet writing dis..*washes eyes with hypo n checks again*...seriously its seanet oooo
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by Demdem(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2013
awodman:
Thank goodness U̶̲̥̅̊ said its ur 'feeling'...dats means its just ur thought..*heaves a sigh of relief*

so u expect me to believe Abati eh? u must be nuts. Even the retardeen knows that Abati is a liar. Only fools will believe him.
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by vanstanzy(m): 11:06am On Jan 03, 2013
But the posters still stand right? Jonathan is using those posters to test the ground for his popularity.
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2013
tilevbare: Less than 24 hours after the re-election campaign posters of President Goodluck Jonathan hit Abuja, unknown persons have vandalised the publicity materials placed in strategic locations in the Federal Capital Territory as uproar greeted the mysterious appearance of the posters.

Most of the posters in Asokoro, where influential Nigerian politicians and economic players reside, had been either defaced or removed. As at 4pm yesterday, the President’s posters around ECOWAS, AYA, Gowon Crescent and adjoining streets had been taken off and replaced with some other religious or social publicity materials.

However, a few of the President’s campaign materials displayed around the premises of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP Secretariat in Wuse 5 and surrounding areas, were still intact as at press time. It was not clear who defaced or removed the posters just as no one has claimed responsibility for placing them in the first place.

Call peddlers to order, Ohanaeze, ACF urge Jonathan

This is coming as the Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) urged the President to call those placing the posters to order and the Jigawa State House of Assembly asked the state Governor, Alhaji Sule Lamido, to run for the presidency.

They are expressing their views – Presidency

However, the Presidency, yesterday, disowned the posters.

Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President, Dr. Reuben Abati, in an interview, said the posters did not emanate from the presidency and that the President has not authorised anybody to print any campaign poster for him as reagrds 2015 elections.

According to Abati, those pasting the posters were trying to express their own view. The President, he said, had stated that he would talk about the Presidency from 2014, adding that those doing this do not have the consent of the president.

“What is most important now is for the president to deliver on his electioneering promises to Nigerians and not embark on the pasting of posters.

“It has not come from the president. Nigerians should take the president for his word and ignore any other information to the contrary.

Asked whether the president would take measures to disuade those doing that, Abati said since the posters do not have the names of those promoting them, there was little the president could do.

Follow tilevbare on twitter @tilevbare
Political Blog: www.ilevbare.com
Hey Tim, just seeing that you've also joined Nairaland. Good to have you here and happy more and more quality posters are joining this platform.

Only today I was reading your article in Guardian.
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by VirginFinder: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2013
Demdem: I have this strong feeling that the retardeen purposely sent those posters out to test the waters. Now that he has felt the pulse of the people, he has recalled them back. Mission accomplished.
Abati has denied its from Ebele, however I will wait for the retardeen to come on live TV to deny Abati the liar again.

GEJ will win in 2015 whether you like it or not.
Start getting for this psychologically so that you won't attempt suicide when it happens.
At the moment, there is no credible replacement for GEJ.
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by ifihearam: 11:42am On Jan 03, 2013
Well it is true that the president is oblivious about the posters..it is the masss that is going out of their ways to ensure he continues till 2019. Sir,we have felt your good intentions for this country and we have also seen that no one matches you hence Nigerians should go and garnish a better person come 2019 to take over from GEJ because right now there is none I can see.

He is still the best candidate ever and God has ordained him.
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by ifihearam: 11:44am On Jan 03, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Start getting for this psychologically so that you won't attempt suicide when it happens.

I prophesy and I prophesy again come 2015 so many people will die of heart attack as GEJ returns as the president of this country. Its written and can't be otherwise.
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by ifihearam: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2013
Demdem:

so u expect me to believe Abati eh? u must be nuts. Even the retardeen knows that Abati is a liar. Only fools will believe him.

Honorarium so we should therefore believe you abi??
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
Every sensible and well thinking Nigerian already knew that GEJ is not responsible for the posters, at least those of us that understands politics.
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
ifihearam:

I prophesy and I prophesy again come 2015 so many people will die of heart attack as GEJ returns as the president of this country. Its written and can't be otherwise.

For sure GEJ will win 2015 election unless he did not contest and oppositions knows that and that's why they don't want him to run.. I already saw that,
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by Toktee(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2013
danderson: Losers! Losers!! Losers!!!
Jonathan will be there again and there is nothing you can do about it except changing your attitude or go join boko haram.An mind you by 2019, the Presidency still stays in the south. Thanks to OBJ. grin grin grin
Keep drinking sapele water,taking it with weed is nt gud,it make you not to thnk straight again,maybe he will rule your family for life not nigeria,as for the north,i thnk the topic here johnadull and his 2015 ambition..,blockhead!
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by escobar07(m): 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
hmmm, this is exactly how it usually starts.
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by Elueme: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
Still can't fathom why people are killing themselves at mere exercising of one's fundamental right. Thought they said GEJ is a nobody, hence shouldn't be a treat. What prevents others from floating posters? Let him contest, at least he gets my one vote if only he could achieve at least 70% of stable power, 60% of electoral reform and petroleum sector sanitisation. You need wealth creation before you can generate job, so pessimists should note that the repositioning of the critical sectors like power, petroleum and entrenchment of good electoral system is the hallmark.
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by awodman: 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2013
Demdem:

U̶̲̥̅̊ don't believe abati..still ur feeling boss..and pls don't insult me next time or...
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by ujukala: 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
Dear uncle Joe, we are not against your contesting again but, it is too early to openly start campaign now. What happens to the unemployed people you promised jobs? What of power, roads and infrastructure? Don't you think this is a misplaced priority?
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by Demdem(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2013
Virgin Finder:

What has this got to do with Abati's normal lie. It's left for Nigerians to determine the retardeeen's destiny and not ur single vote or just votes from otuokpe.
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by Demdem(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
awodman:
U̶̲̥̅̊ don't believe abati..still ur feeling boss..and pls don't insult me next time or...

My friend, leave tori. Even the retardeen publicly told Nigerians on live TV that Abati lied.
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by Demdem(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2013
ifihearam:

Honorarium grin use ur brain and not everything that comes out of Abati the liars mouth.
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by ForNow: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
maclatunji: The Presidency is either lying or grossly incompetent. Either way, Nigerians deserve better!

Olodo, not either way. Add "the govt may be saying the truth that its the handiwork of detractor" Then it should be any ways. grin
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by ForNow: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
Demdem:

What has this got to do with Abati's normal lie. It's left for Nigerians to determine the retardeeen's destiny and not ur single vote or just votes from otuokpe.

slowpoke, and what makes you think you can speak for Nigerians. Speak for yourself. If you don't, other Nigerians still love him despite all the destructive criticism.
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by ifihearam: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
For_Now:

slowpoke, and what makes you think you can speak for Nigerians. Speak for yourself. If you don't, other Nigerians still love him despite all the destructive criticism.

my guy dont bother,you dont know honorarium,thats how he thinks
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by Demdem(m): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2013
For_Now:

Fool, show me either on this thread or anywhere on this forum where I doubt that the retardeen will win an election.
If not for the fact that u are really daft, u would have seen from that post u qouted that am simply stating my opinion.
Many Nigerians like the retardeen the same way many don't. That isn't out of place.
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by Demdem(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2013
ifihearam:

my guy dont bother,you dont know honorarium,thats how he thinks

How do a person who regards the bribe given to Bakare as honorarium think?
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by ninja4life(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
ujchief:
He assisted Alams in looting bayelsa state, and when he took over the mantle, he perfected this by further impoverishing his people. Isnt these admirable qualities needed to succeed in the pdp?
Lol,tanks 4 d info
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by get2abbey(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
ifihearam:

yup...based on history,i rather believe him than believe ya Abati
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by ifihearam: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
get2abbey:

yup...based on history,i rather believe him than believe ya Abati

no offence

you have no integrity then
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by ifihearam: 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
Demdem:

How do a person who regards the bribe given to Bakare as honorarium think?

lol,honorarium,you know say we know ourselves,if we start today we nor argue reac 14 pages,so les just kproo
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by Demdem(m): 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
ifihearam:

lol,honorarium,you know say we know ourselves,if we start today we nor argue reac 14 pages,so les just kproo

Abegii, if u dont have anything to say kindly keep shut. Its not a disease.
By the way, are u denying the fact that u stated what i said earlier.
let me bring it to ur remembrance Honorarium grin grin

ifihearam:

What do you mean by bribed,if it were birbe as you or bakare claimed would it be open,and mind you with was a delegation led by bakare that was given that toke as an honorarium and not necessarily a bribe and try to use another word becos that retardeen word is becoming so boring.

ifihearam:

What is wrong in giving a delegation who came to see the president honorarium Sometimes I wonder at ur public display of immaturity,its a sign of appreciation and goodwill so what is phucking wrong with it??

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?post=11785628&topic=1016760

Till date u still havent answered my question:

Demdem:

Oga define what is an HONORARIUM. answer this first and cure ur ignorance. is this what the Retardeen still do till date despite difficult financial times shocked shocked shocked
Re: Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters by Blueboy0402: 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
Concerning GEJ: my heart is saying something while my brain is saying another thing. Though the poster carries the picture of GEJ, is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and Goodluck Azikiwe Jonathan the same person? embarassed sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xenophobia: BBC Recalls The Famous ''Ghana Must Go'' Policy Of The Nigerian Govt / Opeyemi Oke Retires As Lagos Chief Judge / Tinubu And The Number 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.