Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Kwankwasiyya 2015 Posters Flood Lafia For President Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwasiyya 2015 Posters Flood Lafia For President Ambition (1190 Views)

Kwankwasiyya / Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja / Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwasiyya 2015 Posters Flood Lafia For President Ambition by Johnnyessence(m): 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
Mobilization for Kwankwasiyya presidency in
2015 has begun in Nasarawa State with posters
of the initiator of the political ideology, Governor
Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano State taking up
strategic locations in the state capital, Lafia.
“Focus 2015,” as the glamorous posters preach,
promises to salvage the country from a plethora
of problems including insecurity, decay in few
existing infrastructure, unemployment, absence of
a social security system among other crisis.
Alhassan Suleiman Alhaji, state coordinator of
Kwankwasiyya Nigeria Project told Daily Trust,
yesterday, that the posters are announcing
mobilization efforts to get roots for the take off of
the Kwankwaso presidential campaign on the
platform of the All Proggressives Congress (APC)
in Nasarawa State.
“That Kano today has become a mini Nigeria, is
informative of what Nigeria will become with a
Kwankwasiyya presidency. The ideology has come
to town in Nasarawa, and has come to stay. We
are mobilizing support for this cause, asking our
people to join forces to call on the Kano State
governor to contest for the presidency come
2015,” Alhaji said. He said the ideology, if
replicated in the entire Nigeria if Kwankwaso
becomes president in 2015.
“Imagine the benefits of having this fine
gentleman as Nigeria’s president. It will mean
bye-bye to poverty, unemployment, lack of
infrastructure, a broken healthcare system,
collapsing educational system, insecurity. It will
mean women empowerment, social security and
so on,” Alhaji said. dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/31487-kwankwasiyya-2015-posters-flood-lafia
Re: Kwankwasiyya 2015 Posters Flood Lafia For President Ambition by Johnnyessence(m): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
waoooo this is really interesting kwankwaso is d man to match I will surely vote for him.
Re: Kwankwasiyya 2015 Posters Flood Lafia For President Ambition by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
bloody terrorist!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya 2015 Posters Flood Lafia For President Ambition by arewarepublic: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
Allah ya taimaki babban giwa..na mijin duniya.cool
Re: Kwankwasiyya 2015 Posters Flood Lafia For President Ambition by Toktee(m): 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: bloody terrorist!
ebola no be good disease!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya 2015 Posters Flood Lafia For President Ambition by deeobserver209(m): 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
Kwankwaso does not look like a Presidential material. Instead let him just hussle for emirship. That will suit him well.
GEJ TILL 2019!!!
Re: Kwankwasiyya 2015 Posters Flood Lafia For President Ambition by deeobserver209(m): 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
arewarepublic: Allah ya taimaki babban giwa..na mijin duniya.cool

Goodluck Goodluck ne muke so. Sai baba Sai Goodluck grin
Re: Kwankwasiyya 2015 Posters Flood Lafia For President Ambition by Rich4god(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
APC is really on the brink... If kwankwaso wan contest, what then happens to Atiku, Tifnubu, con-man Rochas, Buhari and the rest of them. I believe the presidencial ticket will split APC and they will just blame it on GEJ...
Re: Kwankwasiyya 2015 Posters Flood Lafia For President Ambition by arewarepublic: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
deeobserver209: Goodluck Goodluck ne muke so. Sai baba Sai Goodluck grin

Bamu son Goodluck mai hulan malfa.

Nigeria sai kwankwasiyya! cool
Re: Kwankwasiyya 2015 Posters Flood Lafia For President Ambition by arewarepublic: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
deeobserver209: Kwankwaso does not look like a Presidential material. Instead let him just hussle for emirship. That will suit him well.
GEJ TILL 2019!!!

Kwankwaso will make a better pesident than GEJ.

Infact, I can't even think of anybody worse than GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya 2015 Posters Flood Lafia For President Ambition by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
“Imagine the benefits of having this fine
gentleman as Nigeria’s president. It will mean
bye-bye to poverty, unemployment, lack of
infrastructure, a broken healthcare system,
collapsing educational system, insecurity. It will
mean women empowerment, social security and
so on,” Alhaji said
That means Kano must be heaven on earth by now? These bandits actually take Nigerians for fools

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya 2015 Posters Flood Lafia For President Ambition by IGBOSON1: 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
arewarepublic:

Kwankwaso will make a better pesident than GEJ.

Infact, I can't even think of anybody worse than GEJ.

^^^Is it the same governor that has neglected sabon-gari Kano? There's never a time a see a shot of that place on tv that it doesn't look like a neglected shi't-hole! This is a man that actually threatened the life of a serving federal minister just because he feels he can talk down on Igbos any how!

Let him go and be president of arewa republic!
Re: Kwankwasiyya 2015 Posters Flood Lafia For President Ambition by Johnnyessence(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
to me what kwankwaso is doing in his state pays him to be our President come 2015 Cos' he is doing well I haven't heard any form of strike in kano.
Re: Kwankwasiyya 2015 Posters Flood Lafia For President Ambition by Johnnyessence(m): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
and let me tell u this we in d sw and north we vote for kwankwaso Cos' he is doing well.ever since gej become d President in 2010 after dealth of yaradua he hasn't set a foundation of development in d sw.
Re: Kwankwasiyya 2015 Posters Flood Lafia For President Ambition by A7(m): 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Is it the same governor that has neglected sabon-gari Kano? There's never a time a see a shot of that place on tv that it doesn't look like a neglected shi't-hole! This is a man that actually threatened the life of a serving federal minister just because he feels he can talk down on Igbos any how!

Let him go and be president of arewa republic!

Those Igbos living in sabon gari are allergic to any exercise of mantaining healthy environment proposed by the govt, their addiction to filth can only be matched with swines.

Animals have better sense of common good than them, sane people have this extreme repelling attitude of contact towards them cos of the repugnant smell that oozes from every side of their domicile, yuck! If it were upto me I will hunt them all, caged them and deport them back to the gods forsaken, poverty ravaged cursed biafla.

This man does not only grants them the freedom to exercise their democratic/constitutional right of movement
, settling etc etc but also strive to re-orientate them in order to have a descent life
, shun thuggery and other deviant acts. But how do they repay him? They bomb his city, ship in prostitutes en mass, breed gansters, rapists, killers, ritualists thieves, destitutes in their houses. Stupid cretin.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya 2015 Posters Flood Lafia For President Ambition by IGBOSON1: 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
A7:

Those Igbos living in sabon gari are allergic to any exercise of mantaining healthy environment proposed by the govt, their addiction to filth can only be matched with swines.

Animals have better sense of common good than them, sane people have this extreme repelling attitude of contact towards them cos of the repugnant smell that oozes from every side of their domicile, yuck! If it were upto me I will hunt them all, caged them and deport them back to the gods forsaken, poverty ravaged cursed biafla.

This man does not only grants them the freedom to exercise their democratic/constitutional right of movement
, settling etc etc but also strive to re-orientate them in order to have a descent life
, shun thuggery and other deviant acts. But how do they repay him? They bomb his city, ship in prostitutes en mass, breed gansters, rapists, killers, ritualists thieves, destitutes in their houses. Stupid cretin.

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Kwankwasiyya 2015 Posters Flood Lafia For President Ambition by A7(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

If your brothers buy a new shirt they wear it till maggots start coming out of it.

If you know a flat head living in kano, you can easily identify him in any kind of gathering because the cloth you first saw him with will probably be same one he is wearing.

Is it part of your culture to wear same shirt over and over...? You always remind me of merlin.

(1) (Reply)

Here's Another Reason Why Foreign Media Should Be Banned In Nigeria / Do You Think Federalism Is Killing Nigeria? / You Think Nigeria Is Horrible? Try India For Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.