Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. - Phones (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. (31909 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions. / Nokia 3110c Problems And Solution / Tips On How To Repair Phones(software And Hardware Problems) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 10:37am On Jun 20, 2013
Maxrider17: Plz my iphone 3g dey for dfu mode wen one guy wan upgrade am frm 4.1 to 5.0.help plz hw do i restore it.

what's your iPhone's imei number?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Rhukie(f): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
@ sun-temi U dd nt reply my question
Rhukie: Pls, how do I determine d@?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by urstrinath(m): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
Problem getting at the time of charging need help please
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
urstrinath: Problem getting at the time of charging need help please
What do you mean problem at the time of charging
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by exeasy(m): 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
grin
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 12:13am On Jun 21, 2013
Rhukie: @ sun-temi U dd nt reply my question

The other reply was actual for you. what's your imei number?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 12:14am On Jun 21, 2013
exeasy: Pls help,I'm using MTN on my iPhone 4S and I normally get 3G reception.but for the past three days my 3G symbol has being disappearing and appearing but my signal quality is high and I can't browse with it. I've called ccare but the solution they gave (switch off and on) didn't work.pls help cause browsing with Edge is really slow.thanks

Bro, you are not alone in this, I'm facing same problem. it's MTN's issue.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by exeasy(m): 5:55am On Jun 21, 2013
sun_temi:

Bro, you are not alone in this, I'm facing same problem. it's MTN's issue.
. Thanks
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Rhukie(f): 11:58am On Jun 21, 2013
Imei- 011948003438097
sun_temi:

The other reply was actual for you. what's your imei number?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
Model: iPhone 3GS 16GB Black
Device ID: 011948003438097
Repairs & Service Coverage: Expired
Telephone Technical Support: Expired
Warranty Type: Expired
Purchase Date: Validated
Activated: Yes
Contract: Out of contract
Carrier: SoftBank - Japan JPN
SIM lock: Locked
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Rhukie(f): 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
How cn I unlock d fone nd also upgrade the ios
sun_temi: Model: iPhone 3GS 16GB Black
Device ID: 011948003438097
Repairs & Service Coverage: Expired
Telephone Technical Support: Expired
Warranty Type: Expired
Purchase Date: Validated
Activated: Yes
Contract: Out of contract
Carrier: SoftBank - Japan JPN
SIM lock: Locked
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by gbozy(m): 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
@sun _temi how much data do i need to have on my iphone 4s to do the jailbreak from evasion.com and what are other requirements for the jailbreak.thanks
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 6:49am On Jun 22, 2013
Rhukie: How cn I unlock d fone nd also upgrade the ios

the amount needed to unlock that iPhone can buy a uk used of that iPhone so, don't waste your money.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 6:54am On Jun 22, 2013
gbozy: @sun _temi how much data do i need to have on my iphone 4s to do the jailbreak from evasion.com and what are other requirements for the jailbreak.thanks
You don't need data to jailbreak with Evasion. You only need data when downloading from Cydia. The amount of data required depends on stuffs you want to download from Cydia. 50 to 100Mb will do.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by chidanzy(m): 8:34am On Jun 22, 2013
Sun_temi pls I have a jailbroken iphone3g I can't video I downloaded Cycorder and Videorecorder3g from cydia but de re not opening even bytafont is not working . . . HELP !
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 9:52am On Jun 22, 2013
iPhone 3G? ok search for video recorder on App Store.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by gbozy(m): 11:34am On Jun 22, 2013
Tanks @sun_Temi wud let u knw how it goes when i finally get it jailbroken
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
You are welcome.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by chidanzy(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2013
sun_temi: iPhone 3G? ok search for video recorder on App Store.
oN apple store or cydiA ? I already have d one from cydia buh its not working
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 4:40am On Jun 26, 2013
Apple store.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by SONFGOD12: 7:27am On Jun 26, 2013
bro my phone cannot send sms bt receives also i kinda find it hard to configure.i jst got da phone i4s help a broda
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 7:30am On Jun 26, 2013
Is it chip unlocked?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by SONFGOD12: 8:13am On Jun 26, 2013
sun_temi: Is it chip unlocked?
i dnt unstd bro am using it tho it can do everytin xpect brows n send sms,i also notice dt da camera is nt sharp can it set
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2013
SONFGOD12: i dnt unstd bro am using it tho it can do everytin xpect brows n send sms,i also notice dt da camera is nt sharp can it set
Did you insert your sim card with any chip or you inserted it directly?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by SONFGOD12: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2013
dmcdad:
Did you insert your sim card with any chip or you inserted it directly?
there is no chip i jst inserted my sim lyk dat nd its working jst dt i dnt knw hw to configure the damn phone + sms offcourse
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by akinlolusewanu9(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
How to Fix iPhone Micrphone Problem where people can't hear you when making calls but they hear you when you use Skype etc.
[url] http://phonegist..com/2010/12/free-browsing.html[/url]
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by oscargd(m): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
SONFGOD12: [color=#006600][/color]i dnt unstd bro am using it tho it can do everytin xpect brows n send sms,i also notice dt da camera is nt sharp can it set

Are you sure u are using iphone 4s or i4s C mobile version? cos i remeber u sent me imei on my theread which turns out to have different info with what u have with u...
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by SONFGOD12: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
oscargd:

Are you sure u are using iphone 4s or i4s C mobile version? cos i remeber u sent me imei on my theread which turns out to have different info with what u have with u...
bro which is i4s C
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2013
check out our blog for iPhone tips, news and tutorials www.blog.suntemitech.com
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Daffydoc: 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
Pls How do I use mtn #1000 BIS subscription on my iPhone ?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
set APN as blackberry.net
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by chidanzy(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2013
It has stoped working for Mtn someone help me with Airtel APN pls …

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

iPhone 6s And iPad Pro Announced / White Man Mistakenly Receives 60 iPhone 15 Pro Max From Apple (Video) / TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.