Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Letter To MTN By Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To MTN By Nigerians (490 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant / FG Moves To Secure List Of Properties Owned By Nigerians In Dubai / A Mobile App For Election Monitoring, Developed By Nigerians For Nigerians! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To MTN By Nigerians by Ndkings1(m): 11:34am On Jan 03, 2013
Dear MTN Nigeria,
How are you and how is your family? I hope everybody is fine. I picked my pen from the ocean of resentment and fury to write this letter to you.
We were all full of joy upon your arrival in this country last ten years, when Obasanjo told us that you came that we might make calls and make them more abundantly. We all left govt owned tele-companies and followed you even at the expense of the indigenous Econet wireless.
As days went into weeks andweeks into months then to years, you brought out your real colours to us, you even told us to leave GLO that is being owned by some of our corrupt govt officials of whichsome of us did.
At a time we couldn't differentiate between you and baba Ijebu because you kept telling us to recharge only 200naira and win recharge cards. From recharge cards you went to mobile phones, mobile phones to
electronics, electronics to 1million, 1million to cars, the one that annoyed us most is that you told us to recharge only 200naira and win AEROPLANE, hei!!!!.
Some of your kinsmen came to our aid; Etisalat, visafone, starcomms, rainbownet but out of your greed and jealousy you chased some of them to extinction with promises of free credits and free browsing.
Truly, you gave us credits and free browsing, but it waslike giving us shoes and taking the feet from us because you couldn't upgradeyour server to carry these.
NCC mandated you to stop allpromos and upgrade your systems, you heeded to the instructions but not up to a reasonable time. You are back again with free credits and sms which we didn't ask you of.
I and my brethren are pleading with you to suspend every promo you have for usthis yuletide and focus more on the upgrading of your systems.
And please help us extend this plea to your kinsmen; GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL.
THANKS.
Re: Letter To MTN By Nigerians by Daniel058(m): 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
Uh!!
Re: Letter To MTN By Nigerians by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
A response will soon come.
Re: Letter To MTN By Nigerians by Daniel058(m): 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
Nmt...OH! Tmn...mistake...Ntm....sorry i mean MTN......mek una dey tel us d truth o!! Lol!!

(1) (Reply)

Governor Sylva Begs Court To Stop EFCC--- / Alj Harem: On Awo Unfortunity That Nobody Want To Serve But Only Steal By Musiwa / Air Strikes On Mali Rebels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.