Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Alj Harem: On Awo Unfortunity That Nobody Want To Serve But Only Steal By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alj Harem: On Awo Unfortunity That Nobody Want To Serve But Only Steal By Musiwa (490 Views)

Ojukwu On Awo, Zik, Obasanjo, Ahmadu Bello, Fela, Gani & Bianca / Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos / Where Is Alj Harem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alj Harem: On Awo Unfortunity That Nobody Want To Serve But Only Steal By Musiwa by musiwa11: 1:55am On Jan 05, 2013
alj harem: On awo unfortunity that nobody want to serve but only steal by Musiwa
Re: Alj Harem: On Awo Unfortunity That Nobody Want To Serve But Only Steal By Musiwa by musiwa11: 2:11am On Jan 05, 2013
now how will God rate a pastor or imam who have use his members.. compare to a white man, who does not even go to church but live a better life. will God not be bias to let some pastors, general overseer and imam into heaven..
let change.
Re: Alj Harem: On Awo Unfortunity That Nobody Want To Serve But Only Steal By Musiwa by musiwa11: 3:11am On Jan 05, 2013
rosike: you are showing building own by private people. by musiwa..

most of them have nothing to do with Goodluck , or since 2007.. basically you are only showing that since 2007, the economy has been granded expect for goodluck area. where his uses bias allocation..

look when i say something, i try to show you proof. between 1978 to 1983 Jakande as governor of lagos constructed more houses than Goodluck party has constructed in 14 years. Please quote me.. In 18 month Mudashiru Gbalahun as governor of lagos constructed more building than Goodluck party in 18 month.. Both example are lagos.. just one state in 36..
This tell you that there is something wrong and you should face the fact..

rosike there is no political party in the last 14 years which have perform what jakande or Gholahun perform in 18 month.. I am boosting that you name the state in the federal republic of nigeria or the party that can boost they have achieve more than Jakande or Gbolahun..

what I am try to say.. is we are now a failed nation..
Re: Alj Harem: On Awo Unfortunity That Nobody Want To Serve But Only Steal By Musiwa by musiwa11: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2013
the problem is so bad. that there are nearly 1000 nigeria churches in the usa, and another 250 or 300 churches in canada.. but have you seen them built universities.. why? my friend.. does that not tell you. we need to change.. because we are sick. where are their children going to go in future? will it not be cheaper for them in future..

(1) (Reply)

Air Strikes On Mali Rebels / Leon Panetta Says US Has Pledged To Help France In Mali / Cross Border Clash & Casualties......ebonyi/c.river

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.