Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,670 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 (10038 Views)

Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 / Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Saksreal(f): 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2013
I only have one problem with these predictions.

Nigeria WOULD make at least the Semi-finals. Its already a matter foretold
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by searay(m): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
@Acidtalk:
abeg no vex o, this your prophesy scared me small oo. So what do we do so that the eaglet wouldn't super in S.A? Abeg intercede for them ooo
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by dagr8(m): 2:54am On Jan 13, 2013
vision2050: chelsea will win a trophy,, arsenal will lose top 4:::::::::
I like dis prediction o...i support grin grin grin
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:22am On Jan 13, 2013
honeric01:

Hehehe, where have you been self?
Been on the observing part this days jare. How family

quote author=anulaxad]

I WISH MY DAD WAS ON NAIRALAND. grin grin grin [/quote]
Bros y na
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Hardfact: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
anulaxad:
ME AND MY FATHER ARE BORN IN ENGLAND.BUT MY FATHER HAS RETIRED WITH MY MUM IN NIGERIA, ONCE I WAS OLD ENOUGH TO LIVE BY MYSELF.

ANYWAY I WENT TO GO VISIT THEM ON THE WEEKEND FOR TWO DAYS IN ABEOKUTA. ANY SO I ASKED MY FATHER,WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IS GOING TO TAKE PLACE IN THE NEXT ELECTIONS.

HE LAUGHED AND SAID:WELL JONATHAN HAS ONLY GONE FOR HIS FIRST TERM,AND WE ALL KNOW HE IS GOING TO RUN FOR THE NEXT TERM,AND THAT PEOPLE SHOULD STOP DECEIVING THEMSELVES THAT,IT'S OBVIOUS HE IS GOING TO WIN THE NEXT TERM.AND HIM BEING ONE OF THE WISEST PEOPLE I KNOW,I TAKE EVERY SINGLE WORD SERIOUSLY.

KNOWING MY FATHER WHO'S NOT A STRONG CHRISTIAN,HE SAID SOMETHING TO ME THAT I AM STILL CURIOUS UNTIL TODAY.HE SAID ALL DOES LEADERS THAT SAY GOD'S NAME IN VAIN( THAT ARE DECEIVING US),THAT IT'S SAME GOD GOD THAT WILL PUNISH THEM VERY SOON.

HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT THE ONLY WAY TO GET INTO GOVERNANCE IS THROUGH WITCHCRAFT.AND HE SHALL KNOW BECAUSE HIS BEEN WORKING WITH THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT HIS WHOLE LIFE(NOT WHAT YOU THINK)HE WAS NOT IN THAT TYPE OF(WITCHCRAFT) GOVERNMENT.

HE TOLD ME THAT NIGERIA EVEN IN ONE HUNDRED YEARS WILL NEVER HAVE STABLE ELECTRICITY.UNTIL A VISIONARY PERSON BECOMES IN POWER.
Well noted. It all again boils down to the fact we've got a long way to go. When the elders talk we dont take 4 granted.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by acidtalk: 9:37am On Jan 18, 2013
The world of today it is begining to appear that the elder are even the problems in the society of today.

Yes they know the truth but their greed and personal self interest won't allow them speak the truth.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by jackpot(f): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
*subscribing for Nigerian's AFCON predictions*

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Boomark(m): 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
That prediction on super eagles is a mistake. They are going to start with a win.

Prophet Boomark.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
Boomark: That prediction on super eagles is a mistake. They are going to start with a win.

Prophet Boomark.
you are a false prophet! U see your life..don't joke with acidtalk.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Boomark(m): 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2013
Bidam: you are a false prophet! U see your life..don't joke with acidtalk.

grin

Didn't you see what happened. There are so many forces at work. It is not yet over until it is over. I will turn acidtalk into basictalk.

Nigeria will qualify.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by oiseworld: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
Boomark: That prediction on super eagles is a mistake. They are going to start with a win.

Prophet Boomark.

grin grin grin
I don laugh tire....
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Boomark(m): 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
oiseworld:

grin grin grin
I don laugh tire....

You will not understand.

What i said would have been what it is. But i became boastful in my heart at the dying minute, that is why they equalized.

That Bidam angry didn't even wait for me to edit my post before he quoted it.cry because i know people will not understand me.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by acidtalk: 8:16am On Jan 25, 2013
Today's match will certain seal their dreams of advancing.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2013
acidtalk: Today's match will certain seal their dreams of advancing.

We're waiting to either shame you or praise you.

waiting you patiently. cool
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Boomark(m): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2013
Prophet Boomark is here again!

Nigeria must qualify. But...this acidtalk dey mean o!
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 25, 2013
Boomark: Prophet Boomark is here again!

Nigeria must qualify. But...this acidtalk dey mean o!
no raise your hope too much sha..
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2013
@acidtalk good show! Highly Probable Predictions as opposed to nonsensically valueless Predictions by our MOGs of note
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by dagr8(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2013
honeric01:

Nigeria will lose 2day's match...but dey will still qualify 4 d quarter final
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Kx: 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
acidtalk:
*Nigeria Will Have a Terrible outing in the forthcoming AFCON. The country will barely move out of group stages.
Barely 3weeks after this prediction and its about being fully fulfilled already?
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
acidtalk: Today's match will certain seal their dreams of advancing.
being interpreted that naija go lose..wahala dey o.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
dagr8:
Nigeria will lose 2day's match...but dey will still qualify 4 d quarter final
Losing today's match and still qualifying? tell us more abeg grin
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by dagr8(m): 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
honeric01:
Losing today's match and still qualifying? tell us more abeg grin
RELAX AND WATCH grin grin grin grin

MEET U AFTER ETHIOPIA-NIGERIA MATCH
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
dagr8:
RELAX AND WATCH grin grin grin grin

MEET U AFTER ETHIOPIA-NIGERIA MATCH

After we win today by 3:1
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by jbrodaly(m): 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
Not being unpatriotic here..If Nigeria don't qualify i mean... the way Keshi treated a particular player was really bad.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by acidtalk: 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2013
We still dey watch.

The Nairaland cabals have succeeded in trying to hide this thread but the TRUTH will always prevail.

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
honeric01:

After we win today by 3:1
grin grin grin please swallow those words.. grin grin you are hopelessly infected with the Super Eagles of the Westerhof Era
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
honeric01:

You still have hope in our Eagles
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2013
gbosaa: No one is insulting you acidtalk...but quote me on this...Super Eagles will do well in South Africa.I dont have a fear about that,they might not win but they,ll do well and No north African country will even get to the top three...I SAID IT....

Lets wait for confirmation after the nations cup...Eagles will surprise you,all doubting Nigerians and The whole of Africa..You,ll see.

i hope your super eagles is doing well after two draws?...buwahahahahahaah
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by odim123(m): 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
honeric01: acidtalk, u don enter one chance o, @ least the eagles'll get to the semis. Just watch and see.

No northern country will get to the finals. I can bet it with you on anything. If a northern country get to the finals in the nations cup, i'll resign as a mod on nl and also abandon this id forever.

noted.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by lastmanstandn(m): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2013
Acidtalk !Acidtalk !!Acidtalk !!!
Where r u? PleeeeeeeeEaaaaaaasssseeeee gooooo loooose our boys from where u hang them. Please nooooowwww.

*crying**crying**crying* cry cry cry cry

What will d scoreline of our last match be. Please.
My last chance to redeem my boastfulness for office.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Richest Pastors In Africa 2015 / Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses / The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.