Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses (9947 Views)

A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church / 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by 2cute(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
This is not to rubbish anyone's faith. It's purely intended for information purposes. If you must read, do so with an open mind. Blessings!

Why I Left the Jehovah’s Witnesses

A personal testimony by a person born into the Jehovah’s Witnesses - Jean Eason

I was a third generation Jehovah’s Witness (JW). When I recall the days of my youth, it seems that what I heard most often was how wrong the “religionists” were in comparison to the JWs who were right about everything.

As a JW, I was concerned with works — not only doing such things as preaching from house to house, but with the things I must not do, such as celebrate holidays and birthdays. Every word written by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society (WBTS) was considered “truth” that must be followed to the letter, whether it was rejecting a blood transfusion, refraining from voting, or refusing to serve in the military. To do otherwise was considered sinning against Jehovah, resulting in the possibility of losing the hope of eternal life.

Developing Doubts

I was married and had three children before I began having serious doubts about the WBTS being God’s only channel of communication. These doubts began to emerge when I had to make some very important decisions that simply went against the grain of my personality. I have in mind decisions like signing papers to let a baby die rather than take blood. You see, I had an RH factor blood condition, and in those days they transfused the baby at birth should a problem occur. I refused the procedure. Fortunately, I was spared — but I was ready and willing to let my child die! Why? Because I was convinced that the WBTS had the “truth” and should I do differently, I would lose the hope of eternal life, and so would my child, should death occur.

I developed further doubts when the WBTS got “new light” (additions or changes to what had been previously taught). On one occasion, the “new light” revealed that if you see a JW sinning and do not report the person, then you are guilty of that sin yourself. Shortly after this “new light” came, a sister in our congregation took blood when she hemorrhaged at childbirth. My options were either to report her or have the sin fall on me. Both options bothered me. But, you see, when you have no personal relationship with Jesus, you follow people blindly, trusting them to be in God’s will. Like a good JW, I reported her, and she had to appear before a disciplinary committee of elders.

This, along with other “new light,” caused me to start thinking about where and how they get their new light. I inherited a WBTS library from one of my relatives, and I began reading the older publications. I learned they had changed their interpretations of Scripture many times. I took note that the modern literature quoted often from the older publications. Now I was able to pick up the very book they quoted from — and guess what? I discovered that they often misquoted their own writings, or else took them out of context or misapplied them! After two years of research I realized I was following a supposedly infallible organization that was based upon the constantly changing opinions of men.

Experiencing the Holy Spirit

I stopped attending all JW meetings and activities, and I entered into a state of spiritual loneliness. Where could I go? I had been taught that all other religions were false. Where could I find real truth?

After a great deal of searching, I decided to try out a Christian church. My husband and I attended for a while, but we did not come to know the true person of Christ. I remained convinced that churches were of the devil. After all, I reasoned to myself, churches believe in the concepts of the Trinity, Hell fire, and the soul leaving the body at death. I didn’t believe any of those doctrines.

While I was trying desperately to sort out all these doctrines, the WBTS got “new light.” They issued a new edict that said if any JW attended a Christian church, they would be disfellowshipped. Not knowing whether I was following Satan or Jesus, I submitted to the elders when I was called to a disciplinary meeting. I agreed to stop attending church. I was just not yet ready to be disfellowshipped for something I was not sure of.

Fifteen years later, my Catholic sister-in-law shared that she was “born again.” I’d never heard of a born again Catholic! But I knew something had happened to her because I saw change in her life. She began giving up bad habits such as smoking. She was aglow with something — I didn’t know what. She spoke of prayer meetings in the Catholic Church, and she challenged me to attend one of the meetings.

I went out of curiosity. Right away, I realized this was not a typical Catholic meeting. The speaker shared the love of Jesus in such a way that I’d never heard before. It was obvious that his focus was on the personage of Jesus Christ. Oh, how I needed that message! When he finished, he asked that we stand, join hands, and sing the Lord’s Prayer.

When we did so, something very unexpected happened. Suddenly, I felt God’s liquid love pour over me from the top of my head to the tip of my toes! Without knowing what had happened, I instantly realized I had been searching for the “truth” in all the wrong places.

In John 14:6 Jesus says, “I am the way, the truth, and the life; no man comes to the Father except by Me.” Yes, Jesus is The Truth, and He “was there all the time!” No wonder a song was written by that title. The song, “He Touched Me,” came to mind. Now, I understood that also. I felt such a joy in my heart. I just wanted to rejoice, but I restrained myself, thinking people would notice a strange look on my face.

When we left, my friend said, “How did you like it?” I just started laughing. I couldn’t restrain the joy any longer!

She said, “Something happened to you, didn’t it?”

I replied, “Yes. I can’t explain it, but I feel as though I’ve been cleansed from head to toe!” I realize now that I was touched by the power of the Holy Spirit. God knew I could never find the “truth” by searching through definitions of words. I had my Watchtower blinders on. I couldn’t believe the simple gospel — I had to experience it!

Now, I understood why Paul had to be knocked from his horse to become a believer — some of us are just like that! I thought for sure my new-found joy would be gone the next morning, but it wasn’t. I woke up anxious to read the Bible and pray! As I read through the book of John, I wondered when the word, Jesus, was added to so many pages. I had never before noticed how the Scriptures focus on Him.

Making a Dangerous Promise

I got on my knees, and in the privacy of my living room, I asked Jesus to come into my life. I promised I would do anything He asked of me. Well, don’t pray that prayer if you’re not willing to be obedient. I had no idea what He had in store for me.

My husband liked the change in me, so he was willing to visit prayer meetings and, finally, even church. We were subsequently visited by two JW elders who told us we were going to be disfellowshipped. Think of that — disfellowshipped after 15 years of non-attendance! We were okay as non-attenders, until we started attending a Christian church!

My husband decided to accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior. The next year was spent in deprogramming ourselves. We had to learn everything over. Meanwhile, we were completely ostracized by family and friends.

Then the Lord put it in my heart to write a book about my spiritual pilgrimage. After it was published, I was invited to appear on national television along with three other former JWs. Soon, all of us began receiving a ton of mail! I had not expected to go into ministry any more than I had expected to write a book — but here I was, living out the promise: “I’ll do anything!” Before I knew it, I was sharing my research and my newly learned orthodox views with hundreds of JWs and Christians who needed to help loved ones in the JWs. I became a Christian discipler over night, and discovered that my JW discipling skills came in handy.

I feel so very privileged to be called of the Lord to share Jesus with JWs who have been deceived into believing in a false Jesus whom they identify as the archangel Michael.

My husband and I continue ministering to those ensnared in the cults. We also feel a call to educate Christians about the dangers of the cults. Additionally, Christians need in-depth instruction as to why they believe what they believe. Keep in mind that Christians convert unbelievers whereas the cults convert Christians.

Source: http://christinprophecy.org/articles/why-i-left-the-jehovahs-witnesses/

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by maxti: 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
...http://
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by cocoduck: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
you are not the only one, there are many like you
bye bye
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by cassidy1996(m): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
in Buju banton's voice Boom Bye Bye.......Jean Eason
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by Xionez(m): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
One moment
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by davide470(m): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
This story reminds me of a senior cousin who back then in school was a strong JW member. It was because of her persistence I attended JW conference at Akure and some of their meetings cheesy

Well, she later got maried to a popular pentecostal pastor in Benin.. Though it generated rancours within her family but she had been enlightened and followed what she wanted.

As at this time, she is planning to organise a
Singles Seminar and they are starting another branch of the church in the US soonest smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by cocoduck: 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
davide470:
This story reminds me of a senior cousin who back then in school was a strong JW member. It was because of her persistence I attended JW conference at Akure and some of their meetings cheesy

Well, she later got maried to a popular pentecostal pastor in Benin.. Though it generated rancours within her family but she had been enlightened and followed what she wanted.

As at this time, she is planning to organise a
Singles Seminar and they are starting another branch of the church in the US soonest smiley
it's a free world bro, I know so many people like that, even your Kumuyi was a JW, the owner of GKS was a JW, there are many pastors today who were JWs, but you need a great faith to stay a JW because it is very difficult, even now if I want to open a church, I can. Even in my dad's family, my grand pa and grand ma are JW but all the men in that family except my dad stopped being JWs at one time or the other, and they are persecuting him for not joining them, denying him almost all his right, his inheritance and other things, but his doesn't care. So I respect him so much for that, and that is why I decided to stay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
All u did was convert frm one superstition to another.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by analice107: 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Did anyone see that? Christians converts unbelievers while cults converts Christians. Satan on the loose.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by analice107: 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Did anyone see that? Christians converts unbelievers while cults converts Christians. Satan on the loose. Christians watch out.
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by Jamean(f): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
cocoduck:
it's a free world bro, I know so many people like that, even your Kumuyi was a JW, the owner of GKS was a JW, there are many pastors today who were JWs, but you need a great faith to stay a JW because it is very difficult, even now if I want to open a church, I can. Even in my dad's family, my grand pa and grand ma are JW but all the men in that family except my dad stopped being JWs at one time or the other, and they are persecuting him for not joining them, denying him almost all his right, his inheritance and other things, but his doesn't care. So I respect him so much for that, and that is why I decided to stay.

Moral of this story undecided
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by cocoduck: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jamean:

Oga W. F. Kumuyi was a Catholic not a JW o!
Then you don't know him
it was because of money he left JW, he was a top member in one congregation in Lagos, then they decided to contribute money to either to build or renovate a kingdom hall, as the secretary he was given the money and when the time arrived to bring the money, the guy begin yarn tory , then after all said and done he was sanctioned, he simply left and open his own church and began to castigate JWs, When we are preaching, we usually encounter deeper life people, the way they react when they see us is very different from the way other churches react to our visit, because of the lies they have been told, they don't even want to use eye to see us. I know what I am talking about bro. Maybe he was Catholic before he became JW. But he used to be a JW.
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by cocoduck: 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jamean:

Moral of this story undecided
It takes a lot to be and remain a JW
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by temmytee007(m): 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
cocoduck:
Then you don't know him
it was because of money he left JW, he was a top member in one congregation in Lagos, then they decided to contribute money to either to build or renovate a kingdom hall, as the secretary he was given the money and when the time arrived to bring the money, the guy begin yarn tory , then after all said and done he was sanctioned, he simply left and open his own church and began to castigate JWs, When we are preaching, we usually encounter deeper life people, the way they react when they see us is very different from the way other churches react to our visit, because of the lies they have been told, they don't even want to use eye to see us. I know what I am talking about bro. Maybe he was Catholic before he became JW. But he used to be a JW.
PLEASE TELL ME URE STATING FACT OR JUST HYPOTHESIS, i'm sorry for asking just wanted to be sure
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by cocoduck: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
temmytee007:
PLEASE TELL ME URE STATING FACT OR JUST HYPOTHESIS, i'm sorry for asking just wanted to be sure
Look, this thing happened a long time ago, before even the birth of the deeper life Church, But I know somebody that was there when it happened, he is my best friend's father and the sister of that my friend is the one I am planning to marry, the man was in Lagos in the 70s when Kumuyi a was still JW, and they were in the same congregation, I was preaching with him one day, we were in a group with other JWs as we normarly do, then some brothers went to a particular house, before we knew what was happening the house holder started to shout at the person who went to knock at his door, which drew our attention so we went to calm him down, then we saw a sticker on his door which made us know he was a member of deeper life Church, then after, we all left, it was then I asked why they react soooooo wildly when ever they see JWs, then my best friend's dad whom I was working with by the way told me everything. And mind you that is not the first time a member of DL Church has behaved that way towards even me when I am preaching and happened to meet them.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by Gerrard59(m): 12:39am On Apr 25, 2016
Interesting....

My mum was JW member albeit passive, her immediate family(my cousins, grandparents) are strict JW members and sometimes too extreme/fanatical. Passive to the end that she got married to a Catholic man while being an Army officer. However, she stopped going because of the house-house preaching which she termed stressful and embarrassing, in her words, people should choose whoever and whatever to worship.

I was going to the church when I was young, probably 7-8 years old. Although certain doctrines of theirs are ridiculous to me(for instance blood transfusion), I do admire their teaching style(not cacophonous and garrulous); they had a massive influence on my dress sense(they're very professional when it comes to fashion). Till date, I read the Awake! because of their articles and continuous discussions about religion and science, which I do with an open mind.

After a while and lots of reading/research, I came to realise that religion isn't something fulfilling(Nigeria is a good example. It takes away rational thinking) and that you don't need religion to be a good person, I decided to be a freethinker.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by waldigit: 4:33am On Apr 25, 2016
cocoduck:

Look, this thing happened a long time ago, before even the birth of the deeper life Church, But I know somebody that was there when it happened, he is my best friend's father and the sister of that my friend is the one I am planning to marry, the man was in Lagos in the 70s when Kumuyi a was still JW, and they were in the same congregation, I was preaching with him one day, we were in a group with other JWs as we normarly do, then some brothers went to a particular house, before we knew what was happening the house holder started to shout at the person who went to knock at his door, which drew our attention so we went to calm him down, then we saw a sticker on his door which made us know he was a member of deeper life Church, then after, we all left, it was then I asked why they react soooooo wildly when ever they see JWs, then my best friend's dad whom I was working with by the way told me everything. And mind you that is not the first time a member of DL Church has behaved that way towards even me when I am preaching and happened to meet them.

Somebody narated how she liberated herself from deceit through due diligence and research for the Truth, you are there still wallowing in dark of according to my Dad's friend's Sister and brother.
Anyway, thats simply the difference bw developed and undeveloped mind.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by cocoduck: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2016
waldigit:

Somebody narated how she liberated herself from deceit through due diligence and research for the Truth, you are there still wallowing in dark of according to my Dad's friend's Sister and brother.
Anyway, thats simply the difference bw developed and undeveloped mind.
look, Millions, used to be JW, but for one reason or the other they left, but still, the population of JW on this planet keeps increasing, more and more people embrace the TRUTH daily, when you look at the reasons people leaving JW you find out that it is for various SELFISH reasons okay like money, you cannot use JW to make money, that is impossible, so when they try all their possible best, then they go and open their own church, others leave because of marriage, when the woman becomes desperate to marry and no one is proposing to her, since JWs marry only JW, they have to leave, to find husband elsewhere, there are very many things, so this woman is not the first, and she will not be last.
in Germany for example, all the so called churches are dwindling in population except JW and Islam, Islam increases because of the influx of refugees from the middle east, while JW increase because more and more people are embracing the TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by cocoduck: 9:08am On Apr 25, 2016
Gerrard59:
Interesting....

My mum was JW member albeit passive, her immediate family(my cousins, grandparents) are strict JW members and sometimes too extreme/fanatical. Passive to the end that she got married to a Catholic man while being an Army officer. However, she stopped going because of the house-house preaching which she termed stressful and embarrassing, in her words, people should choose whoever and whatever to worship.

I was going to the church when I was young, probably 7-8 years old. Although certain doctrines of theirs are ridiculous to me(for instance blood transfusion), I do admire their teaching style(not cacophonous and garrulous); they had a massive influence on my dress sense(they're very professional when it comes to fashion). Till date, I read the Awake! because of their articles and continuous discussions about religion and science, which I do with an open mind.

After a while and lots of reading/research, I came to realise that religion isn't something fulfilling(Nigeria is a good example. It takes away rational thinking) and that you don't need religion to be a good person, I decided to be a freethinker.
There is no rope or anything that JW tie one another to prevent them from leaving, Your mom was never a JW, merely attending meetings doesn't qualify anyone, but you must accept evey thing as a whole, and are encouraged to think rationaly about what you learned, many have been put to death because they were JWs, in Nazi Germany for example, we know what Hitler and his as did to our brothers then, but where is the Nazi party, the SS and Hitler himself? in the dust bin of history, for you to say that we are not allowed to think is totally false, even the bible called the boereans noble because after hearing from Paul they went into their homes and checked from the scripture if what they heard were so.
Paul also encouraged Christians, what ever things are lovable, well spoken of and other things, we should KEEP ON considering these things.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by HardMirror(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2016
temmytee007:
I am an atheist so I don't really care. BUT that guy is a FUCcccKING LIAR. Don't know people could be so heartless and cook up lies like this.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by HardMirror(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2016
cocoduck:

See lies!
You can't make JW greater by slandering Deeper life. I just lost the little respect I had for JW. Never knew u guys lie this much. Used to even invite u guys into my house. NEVEr Again!
The real problem is that Deeper lifers are proud and arrogant. They think they are the only ones going to heaven. Don't because of that spread lies about them. That your dad's friend is a shameless old man
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by cocoduck: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2016
HardMirror:

See lies!
You can't make JW greater by slandering Deeper life. I just lost the little respect I had for JW. Never knew u guys lie this much. Used to even invite u guys into my house. NEVEr Again!
The real problem is that Deeper lifers are proud and arrogant. They think they are the only ones going to heaven. Don't because of that spread lies about them. That your dad's friend is a shameless old man
Hahahaha, first of all my best friend's dad.
Look at the belief of DL church and that of JWs, you will find out that their (DL) is much like a corrupted version of JWs belief, that is one, when I was in JS1 in Emarid college in PH, there was this DL boy, she he talks about bible there were things that I found very familiar, but many time he says something, then I ask were in the bible did you find this? And they are not proud as you say, they were told never to talk to JWs.
Do I care? No. It is this thread I only wanted to answer, because it is like when anybody says he or she is no longer JW then he becomes the darling of this forum, as if there was a rope that was used to tie him.
Even here in Libreville, there are many, even Nigerians, there is the is guy, I won't mention his name, he is a regular pastor on one church TV station called Bethel Medias here in Libreville, he used to be a goldsmith (fake one), after defrauding people no body wanted do business with him any more, he wasn't a strong JW, he comes today after two months you see him again, now he is using church to defraud people, using the bible to cheat people out of money. You have not seen anything.
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by HardMirror(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2016
cocoduck:
Hahahaha, first of all my best friend's dad.
Look at the belief of DL church and that of JWs, you will find out that their (DL) is much like a corrupted version of JWs belief, that is one, when I was in JS1 in Emarid college in PH, there was this DL boy, she he talks about bible there were things that I found very familiar, but many time he says something, then I ask were in the bible did you find this? And they are not proud as you say, they were told never to talk to JWs.
Do I care? No. It is this thread I only wanted to answer, because it is like when anybody says he or she is no longer JW then he becomes the darling of this forum, as if there was a rope that was used to tie him.
Even here in Libreville, there are many, even Nigerians, there is the is guy, I won't mention his name, he is a regular pastor on one church TV station called Bethel Medias here in Libreville, he used to be a goldsmith (fake one), after defrauding people no body wanted do business with him any more, he wasn't a strong JW, he comes today after two months you see him again, now he is using church to defraud people, using the bible to cheat people out of money. You have not seen anything.
Many religions are similar. Even sango of yoruba land is very much like thor of the Vikings.
You remain a liar! This is not how to make JW more popular.
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by cocoduck: 10:29am On Apr 25, 2016
HardMirror:

Many religions are similar. Even sango of yoruba land is very much like thor of the Vikings.
You remain a liar! This is not how to make JW more popular.
your own cup of tea, it is not by force to be JW, and it does not remove the fact that Kumuyi used to be JW and he left because of money
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by Gerrard59(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
cocoduck:
There is no rope or anything that JW tie one another to prevent them from leaving, Your mom was never a JW, merely attending meetings doesn't qualify anyone, but you must accept evey thing as a whole, and are encouraged to think rationaly about what you learned, many have been put to death because they were JWs, in Nazi Germany for example, we know what Hitler and his as did to our brothers then,.

When you have policies like don't get married to unbelievers even when they're in love and wish to get married, you must lose members. I'll not want to reveal much about my family online but my mom happens to be one of the most disciplined individuals I've come across and this is without the aid of religion.

The Jews, entrepreneurs, artists, political members, and even scientists were prosecuted by the Nazis, so your issue about JWs being maglined doesn't hold air talk more water. Everyone was persecuted.

Policies like non-inscription in para-military and military service hinders development, security and perpetuates poverty. I ask, will you advise an unemployed Nigerian not join the Nigerian Police if s/he has the opportunity to? Reasons like such is why Singapore bans JWs.

Finally, I'm not against JWs, I only detest some of its policies.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by paulGrundy(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by Gerrard59(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
cocoduck:
H, using the bible to cheat people out of money. You have not seen anything.

The very reason I not only admire them but also love them. You can't use JW to make money unlike the one I stopped going few years ago, where the pastor ask for money per second billing. And to think this happens to be one of if not biggest pentecostal church in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by paulGrundy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
cocoduck:

You don't have to tell lies to make your point. Ok I understand, watvhtower and lies is like bread and butter. Here is the truth from deeper-life website.

W.F. Kumuyi was born in 1941 into an Anglican home. It was a very strict Christian home, he told Isaacson, “We would get up in the morning, read the Bible, sing hymns, and go to church regularly. When I went to secondary school I lost interest in the church because our principal taught us atheism.....

http://www.dclm.org/about/pastor-w-f-kumuyi/

cocoduck:
your own cup of tea, it is not by force to be JW, and it does not remove the fact that Kumuyi used to be JW and he left because of money

Pathological liar!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by paulGrundy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
cocoduck:

look, Millions, used to be JW, but for one reason or the other they left, but still, the population of JW on this planet keeps increasing, more and more people embrace the TRUTH daily, when you look at the reasons people leaving JW you find out that it is for various SELFISH reasons okay like money, you cannot use JW to make money, that is impossible, so when they try all their possible best, then they go and open their own church, others leave because of marriage, when the woman becomes desperate to marry and no one is proposing to her, since JWs marry only JW, they have to leave, to find husband elsewhere, there are very many things, so this woman is not the first, and she will not be last.
in Germany for example, all the so called churches are dwindling in population except JW and Islam, Islam increases because of the influx of refugees from the middle east, while JW increase because more and more people are embracing the TRUTH.

What proof do u have for your claim? RCC boasts of 6billion members, JW of 8million that has been stagnant for about 5 years now is claiming more increase, mansions are talking, face me I face you is talking.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by 2cute(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Wonderful NLers, let's be easy on one another okay. Let's not get abusive. Blessings!
Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by Scholar8200(m): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
For the records, Pastor W.F.Kumuyi got born again in 1964 at the Apostolic Faith and was with them and S.U. till the Bible study (circ 1973) started and later sunday services! That claim of him being a JW is in the same pattern as with the JW teachings.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses by cocoduck: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
Scholar8200:
For the records, Pastor W.F.Kumuyi got born again in 1964 at the Apostolic Faith and was with them and S.U. till the Bible study (circ 1973) started and later sunday services! That claim of him being a JW is in the same pattern as with the JW teachings.
you are a story teller, your kumuyi is a thief trying to cover his tracks and he is using people like you, who lack thinking capacity. You hate JWs but we will never hate you in return, okay? but haters gonn' hate potatoes gonn' potate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Youths Not Genuinely Serving God? / The Spiritual Meaning Of The Cursed Fig Tree / The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.