Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 (10041 Views)

Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 / Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by acidtalk: 12:14am On Jan 04, 2013
Bidam: @acidtalk God bless you sir! Me na job and marriage i need dis year o..shuld i do 3 days dry or shuld it be as led by the Spirit? Abeg reply me cos i need that nos1 prophecy badly.

By his grace you shall get a good and well paying job this year.

To everyone who intends fasting (christian or muslim) I advice such a person to do at least a minimum of 12 straight hours (for the christians). The muslims should observe the fast the regular way of around 14hours.

Note : whoever is fasting should NOT tell a single soul they are fasting and the purpose for the fast.

The fast should be done on 3 consecutive days (you must eat after each sunset)

The fast will be best if done on only Fruits and meals without salt, pepper, oil, or any processed or canned food. (I.e, boiled rice or yam alone without adding salt or eating with anything else). Though it would be better this way but it is not compulsory.

Pray for whatever it is you need between 1:30am and 3:30am (silently and with full concentration).

Try to give alms to the poor on the 3days.

Please remember NOT to disclose you are fasting or its purpose to any soul no matter how close they are to you.

Also avoid intimacy, insults, quarrels and vurgal words on those days (even before and after).

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by acidtalk: 12:16am On Jan 04, 2013
Rukemi291: Mr. Acidtalk, what's the solution to the WAEC/UTME failure?

Read very very well my dear.
Also try and avoid "special centres" if you can because most special centres will fail this year.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by cr8v(f): 4:05am On Jan 04, 2013
Whereas I am not calling AcidTalk one, but even those using demonic powers can predict the future. Never be carried away by prophecies and predictions that come to pass they are not the acid test of a man sent from God. In the Bible, the witch and Endoor prophesied that Saul and Jonathan will die same day by conjuring a familiar spirit she called Samuel. It happened the same way she said it. That does not make her to be doing it for God. That's why the Bible adviced we test every spirit. The many demonic prayer houses we have in Nigeria were formed by people who predicted a thing over some1 and it happened. Some one possessed by the devil can do same thing

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 04, 2013
acidtalk:

To everyone who intends fasting (christian or muslim) I advice such a person to do at least a minimum of 12 straight hours (for the christians). The muslims should observe the fast the regular way of around 14hours.

Note : whoever is fasting should NOT tell a single soul they are fasting and the purpose for the fast.

The fast will be best if done on only Fruits and meals without salt, pepper, oil, or any processed or canned food. (I.e, boiled rice or yam alone without adding salt or eating with anything else). Though it would be better this way but it is not compulsory.

Pray for whatever it is you need between 1:30am and 3:30am (silently and with full concentration).

Please remember NOT to disclose you are fasting or its purpose to any soul no matter how close they are to you.

Also avoid intimacy, insults, quarrels and vurgal words on those days (even before and after).
thanks @ the emboldened. I can't wait to share my testimony on nairaland to the Glory of GOD and the shame of the devil.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 04, 2013
cr8v: Whereas I am not calling AcidTalk one, but even those using demonic powers can predict the future. Never be carried away by prophecies and predictions that come to pass they are not the acid test of a man sent from God. In the Bible, the witch and Endoor prophesied that Saul and Jonathan will die same day by conjuring a familiar spirit she called Samuel. It happened the same way she said it. That does not make her to be doing it for God. That's why the Bible adviced we test every spirit. The many demonic prayer houses we have in Nigeria were formed by people who predicted a thing over some1 and it happened. Some one possessed by the devil can do same thing

Thank you.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Odunnu: 6:07am On Jan 04, 2013
honeric01: acidtalk, u don enter one chance o, @ least the eagles'll get to the semis. Just watch and see.

No northern country will get to the finals. I can bet it with you on anything. If a northern country get to the finals in the nations cup, i'll resign as a mod on nl and also abandon this id forever.
Mcheeew. Who cares?
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 04, 2013
Odunnu:
Mcheeew. Who cares?
lol!
Like I give a rats a*ss.
acidtalk:

I bow for you o @acidtalk.
I won't be surprised if you are or eventually become one of those pastors/prophets who busy themselves scheming ignorant bigots who are too lazy to use their God given mind to think creatively.

It's a great career path anyway, maybe some day you too will be able to afford a private jet. So congratulations on you newly found exploits.

Btw! I will rather go on a fast just to shed a few pounds. ******Wouldn't mind getting me sexy 6 packs rather than a pot belly so maybe I will try it, but won't deny myself an awesome sex action if the opportunity presents itself******

Ciao!
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by dagr8(m): 7:20am On Jan 04, 2013
honeric01: acidtalk, u don enter one chance o, @ least the eagles'll get to the semis. Just watch and see.

No northern country will get to the finals. I can bet it with you on anything. If a northern country get to the finals in the nations cup, i'll resign as a mod on nl and also abandon this id forever.
the embolden is well noted....bt guy we go miss u 4 FTA...just make sure u re-incarnaate sha grin grin grin
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 7:27am On Jan 04, 2013
Odunnu:
Mcheeew. Who cares?

Brand_new: lol!
Like I give a rats a*ss.

dagr8:
the embolden is well noted....bt guy we go miss u 4 FTA...just make sure u re-incarnaate sha grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by neversaynever(m): 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2013
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by anulaxad(m): 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
CORRUPTION WILL REACH MORE DANGEROUS STAGES THEN EVER. sad
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by vanbonattel: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
minnie minnie minnie moe.........
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Odunnu: 6:42am On Jan 08, 2013
anulaxad: CORRUPTION WILL REACH MORE DANGEROUS STAGES THEN EVER. sad
I agree. Rebellion will saturate the nation thru many nations too.
Family rebellion, in business, in govt. It'll cut across.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 7:04am On Jan 08, 2013
Odunnu:
I agree. Rebellion will saturate the nation thru many nations too.
Family rebellion, in business, in govt. It'll cut across.

courtesy? tongue
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Odunnu: 7:47am On Jan 08, 2013
Natural trend of event
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2013
Odunnu: Natural trend of event

Corruption and rebellion caused by natural trend of event? orisirisi grin
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:10am On Jan 08, 2013

Grabs chair to relax. Seems this 1st quarter is gonna be interesting
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 8:11am On Jan 08, 2013
ULSHERLAN:

Hehehe, where have you been self?
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by anulaxad(m): 8:21am On Jan 08, 2013
ULSHERLAN:

I WISH MY DAD WAS ON NAIRALAND. grin grin grin
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Hardfact: 9:04am On Jan 08, 2013
anulaxad:

I WISH MY DAD WAS ON NAIRALAND. grin grin grin

Why?
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by anulaxad(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2013
Hardfact:

Why?
THIS IS A MAN THAT HAS LIVED FOR EVERY GENERATION THERE'S HAS BEEN PRESIDENCY IN NIGERIA.

HE WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH STRAIGHT UP.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Odunnu: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2013
honeric01:

Corruption and rebellion caused by natural trend of event? orisirisi grin
chicken! Courtesy- natural trend of event
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
Odunnu:
chicken! Courtesy- natural trend of event

Ostrich grin grin grin

When are you going to pull out your head from the sand? grin grin grin
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by tomzman: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
We'll keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Somex10202(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
Acidtalk tanx for the warning and precaution to be taken.As for the job seeker i hope many wud take d advice,at least it cost nothing to try.weldone bro
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by joe4christ(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
Page Bookmarked!
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Hardfact: 5:15am On Jan 12, 2013
anulaxad: THIS IS A MAN THAT HAS LIVED FOR EVERY GENERATION THERE'S HAS BEEN PRESIDENCY IN NIGERIA.

HE WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH STRAIGHT UP.

Do you mind sharing his views. What kind of expectations/predictions, being curious?
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by anulaxad(m): 10:22am On Jan 12, 2013
Hardfact:

Do you mind sharing his views. What kind of expectations/predictions, being curious?
ME AND MY FATHER ARE BORN IN ENGLAND.BUT MY FATHER HAS RETIRED WITH MY MUM IN NIGERIA, ONCE I WAS OLD ENOUGH TO LIVE BY MYSELF.

ANYWAY I WENT TO GO VISIT THEM ON THE WEEKEND FOR TWO DAYS IN ABEOKUTA. ANY SO I ASKED MY FATHER,WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IS GOING TO TAKE PLACE IN THE NEXT ELECTIONS.

HE LAUGHED AND SAID:WELL JONATHAN HAS ONLY GONE FOR HIS FIRST TERM,AND WE ALL KNOW HE IS GOING TO RUN FOR THE NEXT TERM,AND THAT PEOPLE SHOULD STOP DECEIVING THEMSELVES THAT,IT'S OBVIOUS HE IS GOING TO WIN THE NEXT TERM.AND HIM BEING ONE OF THE WISEST PEOPLE I KNOW,I TAKE EVERY SINGLE WORD SERIOUSLY.

KNOWING MY FATHER WHO'S NOT A STRONG CHRISTIAN,HE SAID SOMETHING TO ME THAT I AM STILL CURIOUS UNTIL TODAY.HE SAID ALL DOES LEADERS THAT SAY GOD'S NAME IN VAIN( THAT ARE DECEIVING US),THAT IT'S SAME GOD GOD THAT WILL PUNISH THEM VERY SOON.

HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT THE ONLY WAY TO GET INTO GOVERNANCE IS THROUGH WITCHCRAFT.AND HE SHALL KNOW BECAUSE HIS BEEN WORKING WITH THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT HIS WHOLE LIFE(NOT WHAT YOU THINK)HE WAS NOT IN THAT TYPE OF(WITCHCRAFT) GOVERNMENT.

HE TOLD ME THAT NIGERIA EVEN IN ONE HUNDRED YEARS WILL NEVER HAVE STABLE ELECTRICITY.UNTIL A VISIONARY PERSON BECOMES IN POWER.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
anulaxad:
ME AND MY FATHER ARE BORN IN ENGLAND.BUT MY FATHER HAS RETIRED WITH MY MUM IN NIGERIA, ONCE I WAS OLD ENOUGH TO LIVE BY MYSELF.

ANYWAY I WENT TO GO VISIT THEM ON THE WEEKEND FOR TWO DAYS IN ABEOKUTA. ANY SO I ASKED MY FATHER,WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IS GOING TO TAKE PLACE IN THE NEXT ELECTIONS.

HE LAUGHED AND SAID:WELL JONATHAN HAS ONLY GONE FOR HIS FIRST TERM,AND WE ALL KNOW HE IS GOING TO RUN FOR THE NEXT TERM,AND THAT PEOPLE SHOULD STOP DECEIVING THEMSELVES THAT,IT'S OBVIOUS HE IS GOING TO WIN THE NEXT TERM.AND HIM BEING ONE OF THE WISEST PEOPLE I KNOW,I TAKE EVERY SINGLE WORD SERIOUSLY.

KNOWING MY FATHER WHO'S NOT A STRONG CHRISTIAN,HE SAID SOMETHING TO ME THAT I AM STILL CURIOUS UNTIL TODAY.HE SAID ALL DOES LEADERS THAT SAY GOD'S NAME IN VAIN( THAT ARE DECEIVING US),THAT IT'S SAME GOD GOD THAT WILL PUNISH THEM VERY SOON.

HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT THE ONLY WAY TO GET INTO GOVERNANCE IS THROUGH WITCHCRAFT.AND HE SHALL KNOW BECAUSE HIS BEEN WORKING WITH THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT HIS WHOLE LIFE(NOT WHAT YOU THINK)HE WAS NOT IN THAT TYPE OF(WITCHCRAFT) GOVERNMENT.

HE TOLD ME THAT NIGERIA EVEN IN ONE HUNDRED YEARS WILL NEVER HAVE STABLE ELECTRICITY.UNTIL A VISIONARY PERSON BECOMES IN POWER.

So you couldn't ask your father how the latter bolded statement would occur if the former bolded statement is anything to go by?
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by vision2050: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
chelsea will win a trophy,, arsenal will lose top 4:::::::::
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by anulaxad(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2013
honeric01:

So you couldn't ask your father how the latter bolded statement would occur if the former bolded statement is anything to go by?

I'M PRETTY SURE GEJ IS NOT VISIONARY I CAN ANSWER THAT FOR YOU. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Left The Jehovah's Witnesses / The Good Things In The Lives Of Men / Is It Necessary To Baptize Again After Changing Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.