Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! (45133 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by savion(m): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
PLS WEN AND HOW WAS D INVITATION 4 D APTITUDE TEST. I APPLIED BUT I WAS NOT AWARE OF D TEST.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by XavierSmiley: 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2013
Pls house I got the same message

CONGRATS. U HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL THE INEC APTITUDE TEST. PLS LOG ON 2 http://recruitment.inecnigeria.org/ TO UPLOAD UR CREDENTIALS IN PDF FORMAT 4 SCREENING

But I'm yet to upload my credentials cos the page isn't displaying any upload fields yet. Anyone who has successfully uploaded credentials Plsssss
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by XavierSmiley: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
dedolls: am sorry for bugging but cant see anything useful still.

Me too. Still the same application page telling me my application is being processed yet I got the congratulatory message.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
XavierSmiley: Pls house I got the same message

CONGRATS. U HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL THE INEC APTITUDE TEST. PLS LOG ON 2 http://recruitment.inecnigeria.org/ TO UPLOAD UR CREDENTIALS IN PDF FORMAT 4 SCREENING

But I'm yet to upload my credentials cos the page isn't displaying any upload fields yet. Anyone who has successfully uploaded credentials Plsssss
i have uploaded my credentials. U dont nid 2 click on any link. As soon as u log in, u wud see a list of dif type of credentials wit upload button in front of them.u wud even see d name of ur higher institution stated 4 result upload. If u cant find them, u may nid 2contact INEC.

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by XavierSmiley: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
PurerareGold: Pls I followed all the instructions α̲̅πϑ I still don't see the upload button...pls check again tobnical o α̲̅πϑ let us know. Thanks

Same issues I'm faced with cry
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by XavierSmiley: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
tobnical:
i have uploaded my credentials. U dont nid 2 click on any link. As soon as u log in, u wud see a list of dif type of credentials wit upload button in front of them.u wud even see d name of ur higher institution stated 4 result upload. If u cant find them, u may nid 2contact INEC.

@ Tobnical. Thank dear. I will. wink lipsrsealed cool
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by phildon: 3:08am On Jan 05, 2013
INEC has 1500 vacancies and it advertised for application that lasted for 6 weeks. And from what I have seen so far, guys are sensing the fairness in the recruitment exercise. Check this:Nigeria Immigration Service has 4650 vacancies but shared the slots to the presidency, first lady, minister of Interior, Immigration Board, Office of the Head of Service and other top government functionaries. No advertisment, no application, nothing nothing. INEC is headed by Prof Attahiru Jega while Nig Immigration is headed by Mrs Rose Chinyere Uzoma. Pls guys we should learn to sheat our swords of sentiments and insist on competency not minding wherever you come from. With that, I strongly believe that our country will be better than this. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Penproph: 4:19am On Jan 05, 2013
Also received a text to upload my credentials from inec but cannot access the uploading page.Do not know whwt the problem is;Any info from Anybody apls
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by latestsunny(m): 7:07am On Jan 05, 2013
Penproph: Also received a text to upload my credentials from inec but cannot access the uploading page.Do not know whwt the problem is;Any info from Anybody apls

Wen do u get d text and whc state?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by coker25: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2013
Am tired of dis inability to upload my credential.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by dikenna: 9:41am On Jan 05, 2013
[quote author=vital]Pls,where did u took the test.
Chei! I hope u didn't 'took' d test too o cos english for fall ur hand
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 9:49am On Jan 05, 2013
Some are still doubting the authenticity of the text messages and the credentials uploads saying they were told it's a scam frm reliable sources. If your sources of info is frm LG/State INEC offices, then u might b getting wrong info. They themselves are as iglorant as u re abt d whole recruitment. U can only get d real info frm d national office in Abuja. It's as real as the breakin of d day.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Johnnyemy: 10:21am On Jan 05, 2013
tobnical: Some are still doubting the authenticity of the text messages and the credentials uploads saying they were told it's a scam frm reliable sources. If your sources of info is frm LG/State INEC offices, then u might b getting wrong info. They themselves are as iglorant as u re abt d whole recruitment. U can only get d real info frm d national office in Abuja. It's as real as the breakin of d day.
Hence Inec portal when log on by every successful applicant display a page for credential upload, why should dey be doubting the authenticity of the text? Dey shld relax and move on.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2013
georgee:

@Vital, are u sure u a ar graduate at all, what's ur highest qualification and name of ur sch? U shuldnt expect anything good from the INEC test considering ur unpardonable grammatical blunder.
Took ko, Taken ni
Are u sure u are a graduate? (I guess d question sounds a lot better wivout "at all" nd wiv d ryt punctuation)

2 Likes

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Penproph: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
I can now upload.pls re log on to the page to upload ur credentials.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Johnnyemy: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
Yes Inec is fair in this recruitment a lot of success messages are coming in presently.

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by ODG3(f): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2013
@ tobnical I was able to upload but no Icon like send or submit and also,its was only my passport,cv,birth certificate and Local Government certificate they asked for but u said u uploaded your result.Pls did was there any where to submit on your Page
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by latestsunny(m): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2013
Penproph: I can now upload.pls re log on to the page to upload ur credentials.

Do u get d sms? Cos sum of us didn't but we cn also upload.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2013
ODG3: @ tobnical I was able to upload but no Icon like send or submit and also,its was only my passport,cv,birth certificate and Local Government certificate they asked for but u said u uploaded your result.Pls did was there any where to submit on your Page
there shld b d name of d higher institution u graduated frm on d page. Click on <upload> tab at d front of the name 2upload ur HND/BSc result.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
Is there any1 who was able 2upload credentials without takin part in d aptitude test?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by ODG3(f): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
@tobnical,pls where you able to send or you just uploaded and left the page because if I go back to my page I still see all the document though uploaded but I don't know if they are sent
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
ODG3: @tobnical,pls where you able to send or you just uploaded and left the page because if I go back to my page I still see all the document though uploaded but I don't know if they are sent
u dont nid 2submit. Once it shows d green mark after upload, it's automatically stored in their database
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by ODG3(f): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
@tobnical,thanks a lot,may God answer our prayers.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
ODG3: @tobnical,thanks a lot,may God answer our prayers.
Amen!
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by doyexy: 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
i have been able to upload and av seen it,didnt get d text message though,,anyways all is well,we shall all make it IJN,Amen
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by bibinwaka: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
guyz, i just log on to my inec site and its requesting me to upload my docs. in d format i filled during applicatn. is it normal wit evry1. i didnt take the apptitude test. pls reply. thx.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
bibinwaka: guyz, i just log on to my inec site and its requesting me to upload my docs. in d format i filled during applicatn. is it normal wit evry1. i didnt take the apptitude test. pls reply. thx.
wht format did u fill durin application? Urs shld b different.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
Some were able 2 upload their credentials without the congratulatory text message after d test; while some didn't even write d test nd were stil able 2upload too. I fink INEC stil knw wht dey re doing. We should just pray 4divine mercy nd favour. Its not how far, it is how well. I wish evry1 good luck either u tuk d test or not.

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by toyinakande(f): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
tobnical: Is there any1 who was able 2upload credentials without takin part in d aptitude test?
Yes! A lot of friends I know......let's all keep praying
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
Bottom line peeps,whether u wrote d apptitude test or not or received sms or not,once u log into d website u will b able to see and upload ur credentials. Everything is stage by stage...I still doubt what d aptitude test was for...bt dats my own thoughts sha. Good luck everyone
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by gbadaniyi(m): 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
i got my congrat sms yesterday i can now upload this night i am so happy
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
toyin akande:
Yes! A lot of friends I know......let's all keep praying
dats a gud one!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel / Delta State Civil Servive Commission Recruiting, All Field(OND,HND,BSC, etc) / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.