Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! (45163 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by raphaelk: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2013
Hajiharuna:
Meaning what? Appointment letters without any test? Is it possible?

I was not saying they would not do the test oooo.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by rukigal: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2013
@tobnical,like d ssce nd bsc re testimonals acceptable or it has 2 be certificate?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2013
rukigal: @tobnical,like d ssce nd bsc re testimonals acceptable or it has 2 be certificate?
at least a statement of result that states ur qualification and ur grade. tho they insisted that some shld bring original cert most especially if its has been long u graduated. i.e like 2009, 2010,2007 etc.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by rukigal: 11:24am On Jan 17, 2013
Ok tanks!
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Hajiharuna: 11:32am On Jan 17, 2013
tobnical: GL 8 Step 2 for pple with NYSC experience and GL 8 step 1 for pple with exceptions. dat should be around 84,000 after all deductions. but i guess INEC should have other allowances better than other federal ministries
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Hajiharuna: 11:34am On Jan 17, 2013
tobnical: GL 8 Step 2 for pple with NYSC experience and GL 8 step 1 for pple with exceptions. dat should be around 84,000 after all deductions. but i guess INEC should have other allowances better than other federal ministries
84,000 is good for a start,place like Federal Ministry of Works pays 49,000 for GL 08/2 after all deductions.
I heartily congratulate you.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by lynnj: 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
congratulations to all of you that have collected letters, please has anyone from Abuja(people that wrote their test in abuja and was called for screening) collected his/her letter. pls i need this information urgently.thanks
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
FOR NEWLY APPOINTED INEC STAFFS CLICK ON THIS LINK TO SHARE IDEAS ABOUT SALARY, ROLE AND DUTIES, POSTING AND OTHER IMPORTANT ISSUES THAT MAY BE OF HELP FOR US https://www.nairaland.com/1165705/inec-apointment-2013-newly-apointed

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
FOR NEWLY APOINTED INEC STAFFS CLICK ON THIS LINK TO SHARE IDEAS ABOUT SALARY, ROLEs AND DUTIES, POSTING AND OTHER IMPORTANT ISSUES THAT MAY BE OF HELP FOR US https://www.nairaland.com/1165705/inec-apointment-2013-newly-apointed
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by raphaelk: 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
tobnical: at least a statement of result that states ur qualification and ur grade. tho they insisted that some shld bring original cert most especially if its has been long u graduated. i.e like 2009, 2010,2007 etc.

For instance if you applied in Lagos and living there,are they going to transfer u to ur state of origin to resume ?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
raphaelk:

For instance if you applied in Lagos and living there,are they going to transfer u to ur state of origin to resume ?
you will be automatically posted to ur state of origin. we can find out from here if there is any one coming to Lagos on 22nd/23rd who is not an indigen of Ondo, Lagos and Osun state.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by raphaelk: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
tobnical: you will be automatically posted to ur state of origin. we can find out from here if there is any one coming to Lagos on 22nd/23rd who is not an indigen of Ondo, Lagos and Osun state.
Really ? thanks my guy for this info.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Obie234: 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
raphaelk:

Yea, i think so. Same applies to me i was asked to go to enugu to collect ma letter and i could be posted to ma state of origin.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by nnorugasteven: 7:59am On Jan 18, 2013
Nigeria and connection tins, nobody would agree hw dey got dis INEC job. But its de nigerian factor nw. Any way we all applied but seems we were nt given an equal chance 2 fight 4 de Job in question(I smell a rat), but its de nigerian factor. Well wish u guys all de best its an FG job,bt u guys should be plain at times on hw u got a particular job. All de best ahead
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2013
nnorugasteven: Nigeria and connection tins, nobody would agree hw dey got dis INEC job. But its de nigerian factor nw. Any way we all applied but seems we were nt given an equal chance 2 fight 4 de Job in question(I smell a rat), but its de nigerian factor. Well wish u guys all de best its an FG job,bt u guys should be plain at times on hw u got a particular job. All de best ahead
I wish to state categorically here that this recruitment is free and fair. personally i don't know anybody in INEC or anybody that assisted me to get the job. I met some people too who said exactly the same thing and i believe their stories. the number of applicants make it almost impossible to understand the process of selection. how do you select 1500 people from 800,000 applicants? imagine the number of 2-1 and first class that would be there. I think Prof. Jega deserves kudos!
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by raphaelk: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
tobnical: I wish to state categorically here that this recruitment is free and fair. personally i don't know anybody in INEC or anybody that assisted me to get the job. I met some people too who said exactly the same thing and i believe their stories. the number of applicants make it almost impossible to understand the process of selection. how do you select 1500 people from 800,000 applicants? imagine the number of 2-1 and first class that would be there. I think Prof. Jega deserves kudos!

It is God doing my guy, it is not what you know,hold (i mean certificates)there are many people outside there that are equally good. May God will give you wisdom to perform and deliver your designated position.I know people will say many things about so called `god father or god mother` if there is a word like that, if God says it is your position definitely whether you know someone or not God will surely bless.......PERIOD !

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by raphaelk: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
nnorugasteven: Nigeria and connection tins, nobody would agree hw dey got dis INEC job. But its de nigerian factor nw. Any way we all applied but seems we were nt given an equal chance 2 fight 4 de Job in question(I smell a rat), but its de nigerian factor. Well wish u guys all de best its an FG job,bt u guys should be plain at times on hw u got a particular job. All de best ahead

My guy don`t smell any rat, pray to God to do your own. I don`t blame you that is black man mentality........ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by nnorugasteven: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ya I can see u with white man mentality, well dats u people,I still maintain ma stand because I wasn't even called 4 de so called test.MTSCHEW
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Obie234: 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
nnorugasteven: Ya I can see u with white man mentality, well dats u people,I still maintain ma stand because I wasn't even called 4 de so called test.MTSCHEW
You can never tell, maybe something was wrong somewhere with your application and you didnt take notice. The process was free and fair and it was something i least expected.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by abiflakie: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hi

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Leader600: 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
Obie234:
You can never tell, maybe something was wrong somewhere with your application and you didnt take notice. The process was free and fair and it was something i least expected.
i dont think something was with his or her application:because majority where able to upload thru bypass link. Remember! Again, we have former RACOs that the commission interviewed and trained, applied for thesame post, even stated that they av the experience on this position but were ignored. It is just luck not mistake. I have some registration officers during the last registration excercise, that work on supervisory role, no sms was sent to them. So can we say they are incompetent!
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Leader600: 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
Obie234:
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Dfavouredone: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
eleojo1683:
I Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ an engineer was wondering if i was †ђǝ only 1 d̶̲̥̅̊a†̥ ι̥
ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇
worried cos no 1 has said he/she wrote †ђǝ test
pls if u want to write a msg,stop all dis ur box thing,we r nt playing here.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by euwajeh(m): 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sorry how do you know u didn't pass the test. According to tobnical he said that it is in phases . Or someone ha checked for you?
abiflakie: Whao! Congrats ooo! To all INEC successful candidate. I am really hapy 4 u guys. U ar highly favoured by God Almighty. I wrote the test and haven't heard anytin since then. It means they choose basically on merit. I learnt I did not pass the test. I pray I too would be favoured too very soon by God's grace. Amen.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Dfavouredone: 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
i pray this appl is not over and that engineers will b called.pls any
engineers that receive anytin,do not hesitate to let the house
know.engineers are not smilin.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Leader600: 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
imagine 1500 jobs been given a hot chase by 800k applicants! My advice for the commission is that when announcing advert like this, it should nt extend beyond 3days. It is better you dnt apply than submitting application and not given the chance to show your worth...very very frustrating!
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Hajiharuna: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
Dfavouredone: i pray this appl is not over and that engineers will b called.pls any
engineers that receive anytin,do not hesitate to let the house
know.engineers are not smilin.
Amen.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Johnnyemy: 8:51am On Jan 20, 2013
Another recruitment is coming up march
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by euwajeh(m): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2013
I learnt that they we call in feb and march but is for people that wrote the test.that what someone told me
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by easiaq(m): 3:32am On Jan 21, 2013
euwajeh: I learnt that they we call in feb and march but is for people that wrote the test.that what someone told me
i pray so,may b sumone like me ll b call upon coz i wrote da test n downloaded ma doc yet..
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by raphaelk: 11:29am On Jan 21, 2013
Johnnyemy: Another recruitment is coming up march
My brother who told you ? INEC Official ? or INEC Security man...lol ? if happens everybody will be happy
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Johnnyemy: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
raphaelk:
My brother who told you ? INEC Official ? or INEC Security man...lol ? if happens everybody will be happy
From INEC official in Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here / Delta State Civil Servive Commission Recruiting, All Field(OND,HND,BSC, etc) / When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.