Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! (45164 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by rudymoh: 1:16am On Jan 12, 2013
Hey guys! Got d SMS dis morning saying I should go 2 kano Inec office on 17 Jan, for screenin. Plz am 1 d only 1 doing d screenin on 17th?coz I can c 14,15 & 16th here.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 12, 2013
What about those that uploaded their credentials witout passing the test..were they invited?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2013
rudymoh: Hey guys! Got d SMS dis morning saying I should go 2 kano Inec office on 17 Jan, for screenin. Plz am 1 d only 1 doing d screenin on 17th?coz I can c 14,15 & 16th here.
some re 22nd& 23rd too.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by aydupy: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2013
Good morning all, I wrote my test in abuja, I got 3 text messages. The 1st one
PLS GO 2 LAGOS INEC OFFICE ON 14TH JANUARY 2013 ¿ 8AM 4 SCREENING BRING ALL ORIGINALS & TWO SETS OF PHOTOCOPIES OF UR CREDENTIALS WITH TWO PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
The 2nd one
PLS THE NEW DATE FOR THE SCREENING IN INEC EKITI OFFICE IS 22ND JANUARY 2013 ¿ 8AM AND NOT 14TH JANUARY 2013 AS EARLIER STATED. ALL OTHER INFO REMAINS VALID.
And the 3rd one
PLS DISREGARD EARLIER TEXTS MSSGS.DATE FOR THE SCREENING IS 22ND JANUARY 2013 AND VENUE IS INEC LAGOS OFFICE. ALL OTHER INFO ASIDE DATE & VENUE REMAINS VALID.
And I am sticking to the 3rd text becos that was the one I got last and lagos is my state of orign
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2013
aydupy: Good morning all, I wrote my test in abuja, I got 3 text messages. The 1st one
PLS GO 2 LAGOS INEC OFFICE ON 14TH JANUARY 2013 ¿ 8AM 4 SCREENING BRING ALL ORIGINALS & TWO SETS OF PHOTOCOPIES OF UR CREDENTIALS WITH TWO PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
The 2nd one
PLS THE NEW DATE FOR THE SCREENING IN INEC EKITI OFFICE IS 22ND JANUARY 2013 ¿ 8AM AND NOT 14TH JANUARY 2013 AS EARLIER STATED. ALL OTHER INFO REMAINS VALID.
And the 3rd one
PLS DISREGARD EARLIER TEXTS MSSGS.DATE FOR THE SCREENING IS 22ND JANUARY 2013 AND VENUE IS INEC LAGOS OFFICE. ALL OTHER INFO ASIDE DATE & VENUE REMAINS VALID.
And I am sticking to the 3rd text becos that was the one I got last and lagos is my state of orign
dats reasonable! Frm wht i read here, Ekiti state screenin is not on d 22nd but 16th.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Johnnyemy: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2013
No SMS for southeast and southsouth? abi Inec don forget us? Please if you are from south east or southsouth and received the Sms please indicate.

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by MrObinna: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
Johnnyemy: No SMS for southeast and southsouth? abi Inec don forget us? Please if you are from south east or southsouth and received the Sms please indicate.
Hail 4m Imo, i got a text to go Enugu Office on the 14th for screening.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by MrObinna: 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
Any other person with the same info? cos i'm considering making the trip tomorrow from lagos aganist Monday 14th
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by bibinwaka: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
hurry oh its real. U dnt hav 2 delay. Gd luck.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by julieme: 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2013
@Mr obinna,pls where did γφυ write your test,is it enugu or lag?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 6:50am On Jan 13, 2013
For addresses of INEC offices nation wide, follow this link:
www.inecnigeria.org/about/state-offices/
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by eljameel184: 11:47am On Jan 13, 2013
Please house, how did u get d info abt the test. Cuz I applied and I wasn't informed.
Does this mean that itz over?

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 11:52am On Jan 13, 2013
eljameel184: Please house, how did u get d info abt the test. Cuz I applied and I wasn't informed.
not yet!
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
eljameel184: Please house, how did u get d info abt the test. Cuz I applied and I wasn't informed.

God bless you,I applied as well under Oyo State for Registration Officer,but I've not been called for test as well. Why are we not called for the test? Or is Oyo State command of INEC yet to call candidates? Pls any info about this?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2013
Tesiday:

God bless you,I applied as well under Oyo State for Registration Officer,but I've not been called for test as well. Why are we not called for the test? Or is Oyo State command of INEC yet to call candidates? Pls any info about this?
d recruitment wasnt done on state basis. It's directly frm Abuja thru a consultant.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
Is there any1 whose screening is tomorrow?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by eleojo1683: 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2013
tobnical: not yet!
pls i want to knw if pple who applied as engineers did †ђǝ test
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by MrObinna: 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2013
julieme: @Mr obinna,pls where did γφυ write your test,is it enugu or lag?
Lagos
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
eleojo1683: pls i want to knw if pple who applied as engineers did †ђǝ test
all categories of applicants wrote d test; bcus dere were questns based on wht u aplied 4. I remember i saw d sectn for registratn officer, legal officer&system analyst. I cant remember if engineerin sectn was dere.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by eleojo1683: 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
tobnical: all categories of applicants wrote d test; bcus dere were questns based on wht u aplied 4. I remember i saw d sectn for registratn officer, legal officer&system analyst. I cant remember if engineerin sectn was dere.
tanx man cos i ve nt heard a single soul saying they applied as engineers
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Dfavouredone: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
it
seems guys dat apply for d engineering position was not called for the test
at all.either they were totally abandoned or they are yet to write
theirs.anybody with a seconda or contrary opinion.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Dfavouredone: 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
[quote
author=eleojo1683] tanx man cos i ve nt heard a single soul saying they
applied as engineers[/quote]do u think the engineers will still b
cal,this one dat others are going for the second stage,that is screeni
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by AgudoFreeborn: 8:18am On Jan 14, 2013
pls house, hv anybody collected apointment letter? pls update us abt dat. tnx
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by AgudoFreeborn: 8:51am On Jan 14, 2013
Helo Nlanders, is der anybody dat knws d outcome of d aptitude test dat we wrote under labour n productivity 4 FCSC?
I heard dat those 4 F/affair has been called 4 interview. pls someone should update us. tnx
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by eleojo1683: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2013
Dfavouredone: do u think the engineers will still b
cal,this one dat others are going for the second stage,that is screeni
Dats M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ believe may b d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ want to finish wit †ђǝ odas first.i ve nt heard ani one d̶̲̥̅̊a†̥ applied as an engineer
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by eleojo1683: 10:20am On Jan 14, 2013
Engineers in †ђǝ house let U̶̲̥̅̊я voice b heard pls
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Dfavouredone: 11:14am On Jan 14, 2013
[quote
author=eleojo1683]
Dats M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ believe may b d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ want to finish wit †ђǝ
odas first.i ve nt heard ani one d̶̲̥̅̊a†̥ applied as an
engineer[/quote]engineers in the house, lets encourage ourselves since no engineer has been called, our call up is definitely coming.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by eleojo1683: 11:41am On Jan 14, 2013
Dfavouredone: engineers in the house, lets encourage ourselves since no engineer has been called, our call up is definitely coming.
amen bro were u̶̲̥̅̊ @?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by shuaibumb: 11:42am On Jan 14, 2013
I have collected ma letter of offer . Am so happy
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by raphaelk: 11:49am On Jan 14, 2013
...Is any Engr collected his letter of offer in the house ?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by eleojo1683: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2013
raphaelk: ...Is any Engr collected his letter of offer in the house ?
Has ani engineer written †ђǝ test?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
shuaibumb: I have collected ma letter of offer . Am so happy
congrat! when? and where did u collect it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Delta State Civil Servive Commission Recruiting, All Field(OND,HND,BSC, etc) / N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here / When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.