Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! (45443 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2013
gbadaniyi: i got my congrat sms yesterday i can now upload this night i am so happy
congrat!

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
shiloh: Bottom line peeps,whether u wrote d apptitude test or not or received sms or not,once u log into d website u will b able to see and upload ur credentials. Everything is stage by stage...I still doubt what d aptitude test was for...bt dats my own thoughts sha. Good luck everyone
let's just keep our fingers crossed and keep praying as events unfold.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by bibinwaka: 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2013
@tobnical. wat i mean is my cv, local govt id, degree result, nysc, computer result, and passport. so wat u ar sayin is, it is ok 4me to go nd upload evn if i didnt get d txt.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 6:37am On Jan 06, 2013
bibinwaka: @tobnical. wat i mean is my cv, local govt id, degree result, nysc, computer result, and passport. so wat u ar sayin is, it is ok 4me to go nd upload evn if i didnt get d txt.
yes! Without any delay
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by bibinwaka: 6:41am On Jan 06, 2013
thx bro! i apprc8
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by interdosu: 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
tobnical:
it's supposed to display a page whre u can upload ur credentials if actualy u re shortlisted.

Hi Tobnical,

I have logged in but I was able to upload only the these documents successful:

1. my passport photograph
2. Birth Certificate
3. Local government identification letter
4. Curriculum Vitae
5. NYSC Certificate

Please, are these the only required documents to be uploaded or are there others?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2013
interdosu:

Hi Tobnical,

I have logged in but I was able to upload only the these documents successful:

1. my passport photograph
2. Birth Certificate
3. Local government identification letter
4. Curriculum Vitae
5. NYSC Certificate

Please, are these the only required documents to be uploaded or are there others?
wht abt ur final result?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by interdosu: 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2013
tobnical:
wht abt ur final result?

There is no such field. Did you upload your final result?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by interdosu: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2013
interdosu:

Find the attached picture. That is all i see

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
I cant believe all these trash o.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
interdosu:

yes i hav d field. 2fields, 1 for my Bsc nd d other 1 for my OND
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by interdosu: 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
tobnical: yes i hav d field. 2fields, 1 for my Bsc nd d other 1 for my OND

Kindly send your phone number to interdosu@yahoo.com
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Smuthx(m): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
If you login to your profile created, you will notice that the upload of documents page is no longer showing. You can make it show again. It is a simple step. INEC recruitment Portal is not designed well and has some loopholes. They didnt input some security features on it. Computer Science graduates will know some of this. Ok... Follow this steps to enable it show again to upload your documents.

1. Login to your profile.

2. Once its open. Copy this link recruitment.inecnigeria.org/portal/application_step6_upload.aspx
and paste it in your address bar (where you type in websites like google or nairaland.com)for people that dont know what address bar is. Note Copy the link exactly as it is starting from recruitment.inec....

3. Once you copy the link well. The upload page will show and you can upload your documents.

Remember this applies to EVERYONE that applied even if you did not write the test or did not recieve any SMS from the agency that conducted them. Just go and upload your documents if you want to using the steps above.

Any further inquires can be posted here so we can see how to overcome the problem(s). Problem definition is the first step in finding a solution. Computer Scientist will know Thanks
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by interdosu: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
Smuthx: If you login to your profile created, you will notice that the upload of documents page is no longer showing. You can make it show again. It is a simple step. INEC recruitment Portal is not designed well and has some loopholes. They didnt input some security features on it. Computer Science graduates will know some of this. Ok... Follow this steps to enable it show again to upload your documents.

2. Once its open. Copy this link recruitment.inecnigeria.org/portal/application_step6_upload.aspx
and paste it in your address bar (where you type in websites like google or nairaland.com)for people that dont know what address bar is. Note Copy the link exactly as it is starting from recruitment.inec....

3. Once you copy the link well. The upload page will show and you can upload your documents.

Remember this applies to EVERYONE that applied even if you did not write the test or did not recieve any SMS from the agency that conducted them. Just go and upload your documents if you want to using the steps above.

Any further inquires can be posted here so we can see how to overcome the problem(s). Problem definition is the first step in finding a solution. Computer Scientist will know Thanks

I got the upload page, but can find not any field to select or upload my school certificate(s)
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
If any body say he or she cant see upload when log,that indicate 1. Is not shotlisted 2. Ur browser may b outdated 3 the network may not be ok.We receive favour of God in Jesus name Amen
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
Is it advisable to reupload any of our documents
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Kayman4life(m): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
Thanks guys i just unloaded mine now.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2013
If u say u can upload wit writing test and without test mssg of been succesful. U are a liar

2 Likes

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by wizzy2021: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
TOLUKEMLIZZY: If u say u can upload wit writing test and without test mssg of been succesful. U are a liar
guy calm down,i hv bn followin dis forum since,evrytin wa anybody da yarn here na true. I didnt write d test of 15 Dec. 2012. Bt i don upload my documents,dnt 4gt dis is naija. Bn sucexful in d test is step 4wrd bt doesn't guarantee u d job. Mk una no da doubt pple at all,no body go jst com here post rubbish. In Naija evrytin happens. Test or no Text,if u go gt d job,guy u go gt am.

2 Likes

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2013
I stil dont believe. If it is true, show me the page by uploading it
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by wizzy2021: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
TOLUKEMLIZZY: I stil dont believe. If it is true, show me the page by uploading it
if u da doubt dat 1 na ur wahala. Bt i hv no rezn to lie bro. Blv it or nt is nt my prob.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
TOLUKEMLIZZY: I stil dont believe. If it is true, show me the page by uploading it
its true! I did it 4someone who didnt get d message.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by rukigal: 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
Jst want 2 find out if anyone who wrote d apt test in d north or abj 2 be precise av gotten d congratulatory sms,pls holla bk asap,tanks !
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by easiaq(m): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
rukigal: Jst want 2 find out if anyone who wrote d apt test in d north or abj 2 be precise av gotten d congratulatory sms,pls holla bk asap,tanks !
i wrote mine in da north,lafia 2b precise bt did nt gt any congrt mssg,bt ive uploaded ma document tru i link frn dis forum.dont knw wheda candidate frm north ve start receiving or not?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by rudymoh: 1:45am On Jan 09, 2013
Sup guys...I wrote mine in abuja, and I got d Congrats message dis mornin. M so so happi

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 5:35am On Jan 09, 2013
rudymoh: Sup guys...I wrote mine in abuja, and I got d Congrats message dis mornin. M so so happi
congrat! I gues INEC is just sendin d text to dose who wrote d test in Abuja.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by ODG3(f): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2013
@ interdosu,gud day. I am facing the same issue,there is no icon to upload my result,is there any solution to yours,please let me know.Thanks
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by gbadaniyi(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2013
try this option if it work for you please confirm [quote
author=Smuthx]If you login to your profile created, you will notice
that the upload of documents page is no longer showing. You can make it
show again. It is a simple step. INEC recruitment Portal is not designed
well and has some loopholes. They didnt input some security features on
it. Computer Science graduates will know some of this. Ok... Follow
this steps to enable it show again to upload your documents.

2. Once its open. Copy this link
recruitment.inecnigeria.org/portal/application_step6_upload.aspx
and paste it in your address bar (where you type in websites like
google or nairaland.com)for people that dont know what address bar is.
Note Copy the link exactly as it is starting from recruitment.inec....

3. Once you copy the link well. The upload page will show and you can
upload your documents.

Remember this applies to EVERYONE that applied even if you did not write
the test or did not recieve any SMS from the agency that conducted
them. Just go and upload your documents if you want to using the steps
above.

Any further inquires can be posted here so we can see how to overcome
the problem(s). Problem definition is the first step in finding a
solution. Computer Scientist will know Thanks[/quote]
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by easiaq(m): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
tobnical: congrat! I gues INEC is just sendin d text to dose who wrote d test in Abuja.
i dont know whether other part of d north ve start receivin theirs,anybody wo wrote frm north pls apart frm abj?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by AgudoFreeborn: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2013
[/quote
pls @tobnical, did any of recieved sms 2day 2 come n collect apointment letter? Cos my frnd said dat he does? Pls reply
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by obamasbabe(f): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2013
@OP congrats to u and thanks for creating this thread.please I will like to ask a couple of questions especially to those that took th exam. Please do u people have any idea if those that applied as legal officers took the exam? What was the nature of the exam? because I am still hopeful
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by euwajeh(m): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
Yes legal officers took the test that day.
obama'sbabe:
@OP congrats to u and thanks for creating this thread.please I will like to ask a couple of questions especially to those that took th exam. Please do u people have any idea if those that applied as legal officers took the exam? What was the nature of the exam? because I am still hopeful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photos Of Two Security Men Sleeping On Duty / Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message / Single Female Doctor: 'A Driver Refused To Work For Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.